SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 1:12 am

Doesn't Calia feature a Jojo suitor in her twitter feed?

I saw a link to an article that Amanda is dating Soules. That's not true?

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Fri May 27, 2016 5:06 am

albean99 wrote:I don't see Caila with Ben Z. I'm not sure who I could see her with but think it would be someone not so much into weights.

I see Caila with someone more cosmopolitan and cerebral. Someone kind of like Nick, but not Nick exactly.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri May 27, 2016 8:08 am

So happy with Ben Z

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 27, 2016 9:06 am

sosleepy wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't see Caila with Ben Z. I'm not sure who I could see her with but think it would be someone not so much into weights.

I see Caila with someone more cosmopolitan and cerebral. Someone kind of like Nick, but not Nick exactly.

Yes but definitely not Nick. I don't know enough about any of Jojo's guys to even guess.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15374

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 27, 2016 1:12 pm

When do the first bach of BIP contestants leave for filming?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri May 27, 2016 1:38 pm

seton wrote:Doesn't Calia feature a Jojo suitor in her twitter feed?

Well maybe Soules will be on BIP, along with 1F and JJ all vying for Amanda. Sorry but it is hard for me to imagine her living on a farm. Now maybe a million dollar family compound in Utah or Colorado would work but JJ with no job does seem the least practical choice for a single mom with 2 daughters. Not sure JJ has much of a chance with her compared to 2 millionaires.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 27, 2016 1:41 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:When do the first bach of BIP contestants leave for filming?

Around June 1st, maybe right after this weekend which I understand is a U.S long weekend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71561

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 27, 2016 1:50 pm

Well, OK, A. I see nothing serious or long term coming out of this for Amanda. But B. Hypotehetically speaking, Amanda's kids have a dad. I imagine it would be a little more difficult for her to pack the kiddos up and move across country to ho dunk Iowa, or even that multi billion dollar compound in Utah. And for that reason, I say Chris is out. 1F for the win! He can be LA based (he was at one time; maybe still is??) and jet the whole "fam" off to that Utah ranch on the private jet on an as needed basis.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri May 27, 2016 2:18 pm

Maybe we'll see some girl fights with Ben Z being the target win!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 27, 2016 2:26 pm

I could see MeAndi going for Ben Z. She digs the tall muscly guys who make her feel little. Maybe MeAndi will come judge something and try to steal him away.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 27, 2016 2:59 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
seton wrote:Doesn't Calia feature a Jojo suitor in her twitter feed?

Well maybe Soules will be on BIP, along with 1F and JJ all vying for Amanda. Sorry but it is hard for me to imagine her living on a farm.  Now maybe a million dollar family compound in Utah or Colorado would work but JJ with no job does seem the least practical choice for a single mom with 2 daughters. Not sure JJ has much of a chance with her compared to 2 millionaires.  

My goodness. This should be a fun ride to watch !!!!

I wasn't sure if I should because of some of the old recycles I see maybe part of this but this is something to look foward to. cantstopl

Amanda and BenZ would make a visually striking couple.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri May 27, 2016 3:33 pm

Well apparently to make this season of BIP interesting we need us some single mom Amanda. She's got some guys to fight over her, might be a little bit of a bust if she's not there to fight for.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam