SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:52 pm

Is Fleiss a genius or just lucky this season getting both Nick/Josh to agree to be on this season together, especially after the release of Andi's tell-all book?  I am sure he knew getting them together would be good for ratings, but together after Andi's taking aim at them is ratings gold.    Seems the princess may be thrown off her throne.  JMO.  laugh out loud

Last edited by MiniDiva on Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:54 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Is Fleiss a genius or just lucky this season getting both Nick/Josh to agree to be on this season together, especially after the release of Andi's tell-all book?  I am sure he knew getting them together would be good for ratings, but together after Andi's taking aim at them is ratings gold.    Seems the princess may be thrown off her thrown.  JMO.  laugh out loud

And Chris will be there wiping her tears! Chris is such a fool
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:55 pm

I don't like Josh. I hope there is at least one or two love stories. But it doesn't look like it. The only decent guy on there so far is Christian...Jared I think falls into the same famewhore category since he's doing this again.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:06 pm

Duke702 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I know, is there a pic for this Jen person, which season was she on, and why is she a hot commodity? Tia.

This is Jen. But as of last night, she was still on snapchat. So she hasn't left yet. She was on Ben's season this year.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/photo-gallery/40305483/image/40305467/Jen-Saviano

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Jen-sa10

Ugh Oh, she looks like MeAndi in this picture to me. Maybe Nick and Josh can compete for her?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:08 pm

She does look like a prettier version of Andi, IMO.  I really hope she is on now that both Josh and Nick are on.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:11 pm

This is beyond hilarious and I don't even know who this Jen girl is, but oh the sweet, sweet drama!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:14 pm

Alanna wrote:This is beyond hilarious and I don't even know who this Jen girl is, but oh the sweet, sweet drama!

She was one of Ben's girls. She is the one of the ones who went after Olivia at the WTA.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:15 pm

I don't think she looks like Andi much and she is 5'9. She's is the opposite of Andi's personality though, she pretty quiet and laid back. And she is not even in Paradise yet, still at home.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:17 pm

at first glance, this season of BIP was so-so meh. Now, it's a can't miss show! Can't wait to see all the ex's from some of the most talked about seasons. Nick, please do not get your heart broken. Be the sage older brother whom everyone loves, please? And just show us your body as often as possible.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5330

Back to top Go down

Post by kayfay Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:39 pm

Norcalgal wrote:at first glance, this season of BIP was so-so meh. Now, it's a can't miss show! Can't wait to see all the ex's from some of the most talked about seasons. Nick, please do not get your heart broken. Be the sage older brother whom everyone loves, please?  And just show us your body as often as possible.

:yes:
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:41 pm

I can barely stand Josh, but it'll be worth it seeing him bromancing with Nick. Best hope one of the twins sticks around long enough for Josh to get there, since they're obviously his type.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:43 pm

teachbeach72 wrote:Quick question~who are we referring to when we say F1...
Do you mean 1F?

Jef from Emily's season has the nickname of 1F because he changed the spelling of his first name from Jeff to Jef

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam