SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:34 pm

Now I know why Nick did the show! Because of Josh!
I was thinking to change my avi but now I will wait until at least the end of BP3.
Long live Nick and his chicks LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 1710264613

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:39 pm

Nick and Josh are doing BIP... Amazing can't wait.
Really hope 1F shows up.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:08 pm

sdmom wrote:Now I know why Nick did the show! Because of Josh...
I don't think Nick wan't to be on BIP because of Josh. Production wanted that. They gave them both a big paycheck for their appearance and cast some women they were interested in JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:29 pm

^I was kidding. Well, sort of.
During Andi's season, I thought they could become good friends if not for her. Didn't one of the guys commented they were close in the beginning? Maybe they can rekindle their bromance I mean friendship?
I still don't think any of the girls would be a good fit for Nick. But if he's only looking for a summer fling and showing his goodies, I say bring it on! Now this show is a must see for me. Must DVR.
Jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:05 pm

Norcalgal wrote:at first glance, this season of BIP was so-so meh. Now, it's a can't miss show! Can't wait to see all the ex's from some of the most talked about seasons. Nick, please do not get your heart broken. Be the sage older brother whom everyone loves, please?  And just show us your body as often as possible.

Norcalgal, you don't have to wait until BIP...

Also above someone mentioned that although Nick lives in California, he doesn't have many beach photos. I have a solution for you, scroll to the side halfway through his portfolio:

http://www.mavrickagency.com/portfolio.aspx?nav=0&subnav=2&subid=12938&mainsubid=12938&modelid=895283&sexid=1&a=30

Enjoy!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:24 pm

Lol

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:37 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:at first glance, this season of BIP was so-so meh. Now, it's a can't miss show! Can't wait to see all the ex's from some of the most talked about seasons. Nick, please do not get your heart broken. Be the sage older brother whom everyone loves, please?  And just show us your body as often as possible.

Also above someone mentioned that although Nick lives in California, he doesn't have many beach photos. I have a solution for you, scroll to the side halfway through his portfolio:

http://www.mavrickagency.com/portfolio.aspx?nav=0&subnav=2&subid=12938&mainsubid=12938&modelid=895283&sexid=1&a=30

Enjoy!
@OnePromise Thank You I did enjoy very much  heartbeat
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:09 am

Ratings gold, #25 & #26 on BIP.

I agree with whoever posted it could be Fleiss way of paying MeAndi back for promoting UnReal and hosting their party the same night as the bachelorette. She totally stabbed the bachelor/lett franchise in the back with that move, and shot herself in the foot imo.

Josh didn't get to BIP until yesterday and Chad was seen  going there 6 days ago, and in the airport going home yesterday, so I doubt Josh and Chad interacted at all, imo, assuming Chad's picture was in real time.

Bring on the half naked bromance of #25 & #26.  RS said it's only 2 & 1/2 weeks of actual taping. So fast money, vacay and fun, good for them, they would be stupid to not go on BIP. JMO

Plus the added benefit of MeAndi's head exploding seeing them together having a good time & on TV again. I  hope they both kiss all the girls. giggling

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:09 am

OnePromise wrote:

Enjoy!

Oh wow!!!  Nick is gorgeous.  :cutesmile!:
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:25 am

giggling giggling

Was there not a tweet from Elan about if hurt someone I love I wil get you  back or something to that effect?  Well 25 and 26 being on is worthy of a pay back.  

Can some bring those photo over please?

Anyone know if JPG is going to BIP too? Damn then it would be time to check if SWNSNBS is in hospital because she could have a heart attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:37 am

reason wrote: giggling  giggling

Was there not a tweet from Elan about if hurt someone I love I wil get you  back or something to that effect?  Well 25 and 26 being on is worthy of a pay back.  

Can some bring those photo over please?

Anyone know if JPG is going to BIP too? Damn then it would be time to check if SWNSNBS is in hospital because she could have a heart attack.

I was totally thinking this! Elan seems like one you'd want to keep on your good side. Especially in this business.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:54 am

YES. Soooo here for Nick and Josh on BIP. Where is JPab? This would be perfect.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam