SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:05 pm

Wait Nick V. - in.

What is the status on Josh and 1F? Famewhore away, boys! BIP is nothing but snarky entertainment for me. Bring on the famewhores! I was getting so disappointed in the pathetic MOT people and no name lame-O's they were dredging up. I mean, Sarah Herron??? Yawn.

Too many posts. Please someone tell me Josh and Jef are a go! Let's get JPG too!!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:07 pm

I hope Josh and JPG do go on then it will time to throw shade on SWNSNBS

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:43 pm

I never thought I'd see Nick on BIP. Seriously. He's been so 'over it' in everything I've seen of him. But it'll bring him more attention, IG followers and more shilling opportunities. For reals, if he REALLY was interested in any of the mentioned ladies, he could easily meet them off the show. But it could be that he already has something cooking with one/a few of them, and 'meeting' on the show will bring them both some cash and bach fame. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:47 am

bleuberry wrote:This thread kills me. I'm SO excited for BiP. Shame they couldn't recruit 1f too laugh out loud.
I am so glad he wont do it ( I am still a closet fan) Smiley
This thread otoh is platinum LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:54 am

Like GAM (Chris B) famously said while hanging up his bach and related shows hat, the fame is incredibly intoxicating, so you keep coming baxk for more and being a power couple is an even more rewarding outcome on this show- guaranteed paycheck for yrs w/out hard work , ask the Lowes and the Bristowes.
I can see why one keeps going back just for the possibility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:34 am

Jen, Lauren h , and Ashley I are not there yet if they are going. They were still in snapchat today. Carly has been silent on snapchat for days and she usually posts a lot. I think she is one of the original cast again

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:18 am

Duke702 wrote:Ugh Nick is almost 36 which makes him almost 10 years older than Amanda, Jen, and most of the girls he will probably go after. Gross. Both Kaitlyn and Andi dumped him for someone younger, so I'm sure these girls will do the same, hopefully he's not humiliated AGAIN.

bowdown Good Post I agree clap3 🐘 laughlaughlaugh :drama giggling

LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:29 am

I think I like the idea of Bachelor Rehab. Someone should float it to Fleiss. Hugesmile

I don't think I want to even comment on Nick V going on the show 3X. Definitely a candidate for Bach rehab.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:37 am

lexforlife wrote:Like GAM (Chris B) famously said while hanging up his bach and related shows hat, the fame is incredibly intoxicating, so you keep coming baxk for more and being a power couple is an even more rewarding outcome on this show- guaranteed paycheck for yrs w/out hard work , ask the Lowes and the Bristowes.

The cynic in me thinks this is why we've had soooo many more successes in recent years. The FAME! And SM product schilling! The likes! The opportunities! Being a "power couple" from this franchise is just too alluring and rewarding to throw away so quickly. Old school Bachelor didn't have social media to help drag out the fame like now-a-days. Even being a spin off couple has its rewards, just ask Janner!

My biggest question: do we know 100% 1F is out???? He's usually pretty active on snapchat. Nothing in the last day. I want him on!!!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:38 am

After Nick's appearance (again), we all will need Bach Rehab.  But they say the 3rd time is a charm!   giggling

FYI: Wells is on the schedule this morning at iheart.com  He is definitely on air as of 9 am EDT.  He has such a great on-air personality.  Smiley

Morning show host on ALT 98.3, 6-10 am EDT
Afternoon Drive host on 105.9 The Rock, 3-5 pm EDT

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:10 am

sosleepy wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Like GAM (Chris B) famously said while hanging up his bach and related shows hat, the fame is incredibly intoxicating, so you keep coming baxk for more and being a power couple is an even more rewarding outcome on this show- guaranteed paycheck for yrs w/out hard work , ask the Lowes and the Bristowes.

The cynic in me thinks this is why we've had soooo many more successes in recent years. The FAME! And SM product schilling! The likes! The opportunities! Being a "power couple" from this franchise is just too alluring and rewarding to throw away so quickly. Old school Bachelor didn't have social media to help drag out the fame like now-a-days. Even being a spin off couple has its rewards, just ask Janner!

My biggest question: do we know 100% 1F is out???? He's usually pretty active on snapchat. Nothing in the last day. I want him on!!!!

Yup. Who wouldn't want to be the next Janner? For a BiP couple they're quite popular and even scored a TV wedding. Not bad. Not bad at all. Your odds at being apart of a power couple are much greater if you go on BiP and at least you paid to be on this show.

1F followed someone on IG 5 hours ago according to my feed so if he's going to be on then he's probably not apart of the original cast. 1F + Amanduh = Twu Wuv. cheeky

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:24 am

^^ Right. And isn't it rumored that Janner has made close to 1M on their advertisement page IG and Twitter alone? That's enough of an allure to get these people to try to stick it out and make a real "coupledom" all on its own.

Yeah, I admit it. I follow Jef on snapchat. He's pretty active usually - mostly just snaps of his neices and nephews on the ranch. Nothing in about 24 hours. I'm hoping he comes in midway! Amanduh is waiting, Jefy!! Although... He wouldn't be coming back for the $$. That dude is set for life. Maybe he could try to repair his poor beaten down image, though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam