SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:36 pm

I have a feeling this thread and the epi threads filled with snark will be far more enjoyable, for me, than the show.  Right now, thinking I'll skip it.

Now Bach Rehab, that I would watch.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:53 pm

Bach rehab would be great. Rehab for men who can't get enough TB, for women who can't stop with the duck faced selfies, for cast of both sexes who can't say no to public humiliation. The list goes on and on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:58 pm

I'm dying at the poor kitty and her hairball. Ick Vile: Only capable of having sex with Ettes since 2014. Donate by pressing "like" on this nude insta of him and help save our future.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:04 pm

Is Jubilee definitely going? After The Bachelor she said she wasnt going to go on BIP guess she changed her mind.
I am intrigued about which guys she is interested in, When will the full contestants list be out?

Last edited by Carine on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Bach rehab would be great. Rehab for men who can't get enough TB, for women who can't stop with the duck faced selfies, for cast of both sexes who can't say no to public humiliation. The list goes on and on.

So sad really. no no
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:12 pm

This thread kills me. I'm SO excited for BiP. Shame they couldn't recruit 1f too laugh out loud.

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:16 pm

jen689 wrote:
babs wrote:Nick Vail is on BIP, according to RS
From March 29th...

@viallnicholas28 (twitter) I might be addicted to getting myself into impossible situations

Nick follows Amanda, Jubilee, the twins, and Jen from Ben's season on Instagram. I wonder which one he's interested in  question

I hope it is Jubilee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:18 pm

Duke702 wrote:Ugh Nick is almost 36 which makes him almost 10 years older than Amanda, Jen, and most of the girls he will probably go after. Gross. Both Kaitlyn and Andi dumped him for someone younger, so I'm sure these girls will do the same, hopefully he's not humiliated AGAIN.

They dump him because they were not mature enough to see the value of him.  Even if he gets dump again so be it, but at least he is really looking for love and hopefully he will find it soon enough. *IMO* If Josh goes on also it would be so good. laugh out loud. I licking my fingers to see it now. I am so bored with the current show this just make my day.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:26 pm

blueberry wrote:...I'm SO excited for BiP. Shame they couldn't recruit 1f....
Do we know for sure that Jef isn't going to be on BIP question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:29 pm

Ah yes, that Nick. So wise beyond his years. No wonder he's dipping back into the Bachelor pool if he's looking for a girl at his maturity level!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Too many fantastic posts to quote!

I am done, my former fan card has been flushed down the toilet. I am completely over you Nick, congrats you are a famewhore and nothing more. You are a nice famewhore, but you are simply a famewhore. Pathetic. Talk about TPTB turning a man into a boy. LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 2292733854 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 623245435

Now snark value this summer is high. Nick's ex-fiance is a blonde so I don't think we can eliminate anyone from his interest.

My tribute to Nick from one of my former favorite bands.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:39 pm

I really believe that if Nick really wanted love and was mature, he would look in the real world and not on this show over and over. It kind of seems these are the only girls he is interested in, he has not had a girlfriend in over 2 years since he was cast for this show as far as I can see. And he has not only been rejected by 2 bachelorettes, but also the producers rejecting him as the lead which IMO he wanted badly. He is almost as bad as Chris B. , and is most definitely for real addicted to this show. It's sad.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam