SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:06 pm

whit90 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
jen689 wrote:We all have our own "perception" of Nick.

His application to be part of the franchise was submitted by a close friend. He naively stepped out of the limo on Andi's season and embarked on a journey that would take his life in a different direction.

I don't see anything wrong with being a reality tv celebrity, model, SM product endorser.  He enjoys it. Has made a lot of new friends. Had a lot life experiences totally different that what he was used to.

He still has his family/friends from Chicago/Wisconsin to keep him grounded. He still has his parents marriage to use a benchmark.

Nick will always be one of my favorite contestants from the franchise. Different strokes for different folks JMO

Yeah. I really don't get why he is a jerk. Okay so he went on now three shows, he slept with a couple of the leads and switched his career path. How does that make him a jerk? He isn't hurting anyone...other than maybe himself. He seems to be nice to his fans, doesn't really talk smack about anyone...I don't count snarking about the show...and he appears to take responsibility for his own actions. I get that he may not be everyone's cup of tea, but that doesn't seem to make him a jerk in my eyes. scratch no idea
Great post from both of you  :claphands  I have yet to understand why others do not like him anymore due to the fact that he is doing what he wants. . Not everyone wants a 9-5 job and if he is happy that's all that should matter.

I still like him! I'm just having some snarky fun here is all. Trust me I'm thrilled that he and Josh are both on. Now it's a real show. :winkie:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:08 pm

I hope nick and Josh have a bromance. Andi's head will explode!!! And I'll love every minute of it.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:15 pm

I just want to see Nick go into the ocean! This whole time he's 
been in CA there isn't one pic at the beach. It's unusual.
That's where most people run to first. He doesn't like sand? LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 2616547277

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:17 pm

I bet MF has been plotting his Andi revenge since she promoted UnReal and threw shade at the Franchise. plotting  
BIP just got interesting with Josh and Nick there.  I hope some of the Andi shade spills over onto CH. laugh out loud  laugh out loud  Feeling gleeful at the thought. Hugesmile   Somehow I don't think MF would invite JPG...unfortunately. Fingers crossed for the arrival of 1F though....Amanda is waiting. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:19 pm

lexforlife wrote:I know, is there a pic for this Jen person, which season was she on, and why is she a hot commodity? Tia.

This is Jen. But as of last night, she was still on snapchat. So she hasn't left yet. She was on Ben's season this year.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/photo-gallery/40305483/image/40305467/Jen-Saviano

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Jen-sa10

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:22 pm

Josh in BIP? 

Now I have to watch :headbanging

I wish they would get everyone on simultaneously. Imo the folks that join late miss out on some of the earlier eliminated contestants, such a pity.

Plus many pair up just to stay on longer and good ones slip through.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:22 pm

Duke702 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I know, is there a pic for this Jen person, which season was she on, and why is she a hot commodity? Tia.

This is Jen. But as of last night, she was still on snapchat. So she hasn't left yet. She was on Ben's season this year.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/photo-gallery/40305483/image/40305467/Jen-Saviano

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Jen-sa10

Not seeing the boobs that everyone is talking about? scratch scratch scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:24 pm

Sprite wrote:
jen689 wrote:We all have our own "perception" of Nick.

His application to be part of the franchise was submitted by a close friend. He naively stepped out of the limo on Andi's season and embarked on a journey that would take his life in a different direction.

I don't see anything wrong with being a reality tv celebrity, model, SM product endorser.  He enjoys it. Has made a lot of new friends. Had a lot life experiences totally different that what he was used to.

He still has his family/friends from Chicago/Wisconsin to keep him grounded. He still has his parents marriage to use a benchmark.

Nick will always be one of my favorite contestants from the franchise. Different strokes for different folks JMO

Yeah. I really don't get why he is a jerk. Okay so he went on now three shows, he slept with a couple of the leads and switched his career path. How does that make him a jerk? He isn't hurting anyone...other than maybe himself. He seems to be nice to his fans, doesn't really talk smack about anyone...I don't count snarking about the show...and he appears to take responsibility for his own actions. I get that he may not be everyone's cup of tea, but that doesn't seem to make him a jerk in my eyes. scratch no idea

To Jen, Sprite and all the Nick Chicks, I don't see things the way that you do but I respect your opinions and loyalty. I know it is hard to read negative things about Nick, I have been there. I'm not trying to turn his fans against him and I hope for your sake, but especially for his sake and the sake of his family, that he comes out of this smelling like a rose.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:31 pm

Go on Jen's IG.  She has pictures of herself in bikinis.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:31 pm

I hope #1 appears for the numbers trifecta and they show Andi watching the show on TV, eating a hero sandwich. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by teachbeach72 Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:44 pm

Quick question~who are we referring to when we say F1? I'm having a hard time following the thought process....although it will be a great show with Nick and Josh...see if the bromance from their beard/mustache for a cause is still cordial.

teachbeach72

Back to top Go down

Post by kayfay Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:45 pm

I always skipped BIP because it wasn't that interesting to me but now with Nick...yeah, I've gotta watch! But I can't think of anyone I would actually want to see him with.
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam