SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 21, 2016 7:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:snipped Since he supposedly changed his mindset, that speaks volumes to me. Again, not saying they will be together forever. Who knows.

snipped .

What does this mean? TYIA

RS said that before he went on the show, he was telling people his goal was to get on the show, make it far, and then leave on his own and potentially be the next bachelor. Since he supposedly didn't, he must have changed his mind at some point, which is surprising to me because I find that to be far more beneficial than the position he's supposedly in right now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nonina430 Sat May 21, 2016 7:40 am

julychild wrote:I didn't get the impression that she wants  A Ben, but a good guy, who will respect her, Like Ben.

If memory serves, Des said the same thing about Sean and her experience with him. She talked about now "knowing what she deserves."
Please, she would die of boredom, esp now that she's been with Jordan and Robby. Can't wait
to see this trio on my screen.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 2498057887

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Sat May 21, 2016 7:43 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don't think JoJo went into this with any intention of getting a lasting relationship either. JMOAA.

ITA

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe it was easier for Jordan only have an investment of one season of TB vs 2 (should he have been in line for TB). Either way if this was meant as a springboard for career options, he is getting his name out there.

ITA with this as well.

... [snipped]

JoJo knows how this show works and how the "game" is played. IF we believe some of the spoiler details she and Jordan talked ahead of time, but we can only speculate what it was they talked about. Maybe it was the beginning of a "deal" that got solidified during filming. All speculation but IMO plausible.

ITA which IMO goes along with this response from her media rounds today:

Did you wish your brothers would be a little less honest though? (Laughs) Maybe you hoped they'd tell you something was wrong privately after the fact rather than slam the guys to their faces?

JoJo Fletcher: (Laughs) Watching back last season, that was just a nightmare of a hometown date. I think everyone felt my pain. My mom -- you saw my mom chug straight from a bottle because of how stressed she was. So, it was definitely not the easiest hometown date. But coming into this season, things are a little different.

There's not as much risk for me, and I think that my family and my brothers, especially last season, they saw heartbreak in my future at that point. And I think this time around, they're a little more confident that things could work out. But at the same time, I wouldn't change the fact that they're honest and they give me their opinion, because their opinion means a lot to me.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/jojo-fletcher-on-her-the-bachelorette-season-im-happy-with-way-it-played-out-wanted-find-greater-love-than-ben-higgins-19833.php#Dr2z4EhQg3FHKomK.99

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 8:16 am

Ash2214 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:snipped Since he supposedly changed his mindset, that speaks volumes to me. Again, not saying they will be together forever. Who knows.

snipped .

RS said that before he went on the show, he was telling people his goal was to get on the show, make it far, and then leave on his own and potentially be the next bachelor. Since he supposedly didn't, he must have changed his mind at some point, which is surprising to me because I find that to be far more beneficial than the position he's supposedly in right now.

Thanks for clarifying. I didn't know that. If that's the case I'd rather see a true connection then one that's based on how famous can I get. If he is the F1 lets hope there won't be a double engagement between him and his brother. cheeky

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 21, 2016 8:26 am

stuckinsc wrote:Much has been made of Ben setting the bar high for her. JMO, Ben taught her that there are decent men. That doesn't mean her F1 should be just like Ben. But overall shouldn't be crappy like her ex. I will wait and see these guys to decide if I think they are good or not. Jordan was a collegiate and pro-athlete, he has had many women more than willing. If he didn't lie or cheat, then so what. He seems to have a decent sense of humor, so I will wait and see.

Charlie was an actor also used to having women throw themselves at him, but he and Sarah had one of the better love stories I have seen from this franchise. So I will wait and see if the "player" is a jerk or not. JMO.

Great post stuck. I LOVED Charlie's season. At first I remember thinking should I even watch this "playboy" Charlie but he surpassed my expectations and really, truly surprised me! Sarah was adorable and we got to see the two of them fall in love and continue their "story" for a few years after. Didn't end well for them, but the story was surprising and touching. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 8:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Thanks for clarifying. I didn't know that. If that's the case I'd rather see a true connection then one that's based on how famous can I get. If he is the F1 lets hope there won't be a double engagement between him and his brother. cheeky

That"s the way I see it too.
If indeed Jordan changed his plan because of his feelings for Jojo, I find this pretty endearing and this, for me, would make an even better season. That would be the ultimate proof of commitment (at least for a show like that). Even better than the usual I like you- You like me, let's get engaged at the end of the show.
I am looking forward to watching them together ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 9:58 am

Di_ATL wrote:Lets remember RS is hearing this information second hand and adding his spin to what he has heard. Is Jordan a player, he could have been prior to coming on the show. Does that mean that once he got there things could have changed, certainly. I mean we all know that in life when the right person comes along they can tame even the wildest, badest bad boys of them all. For most in life, if that one person comes along they are willing to change their ways, willing to grow. So hope is not lost here.  

Could Jojo be the lady for Jordan to want to change his ways and he actually fall in deep like with her enough to get engaged on this show and try things in the real world " I think so"! I mean Jojo has the "IT" factor, she is absolutely gorgeous, sweet, fun, endearing, kind, adventurous, comes from a wonderful tight knit family and more. Any man would be lucky to have her.
Will the tabloids run with the story sure! Jordan is after all the brother of a famous football player, so they will spin it, they will twist it, they will turn it, the real question at the end of the day is are Jordan and Jojo willing and able to with stand the storm that is brewing from the tabloids, if so, then they will be just fine and I wish them all the best!

Bring on the Jorjo show :yes:      

Im also interested to see her connection with Robby, I mean :sprinklehearts

stuckinsc wrote:Much has been made of Ben setting the bar high for her. JMO, Ben taught her that there are decent men. That doesn't mean her F1 should be just like Ben. But overall shouldn't be crappy like her ex. I will wait and see these guys to decide if I think they are good or not. Jordan was a collegiate and pro-athlete, he has had many women more than willing. If he didn't lie or cheat, then so what. He seems to have a decent sense of humor, so I will wait and see.

Charlie was an actor also used to having women throw themselves at him, but he and Sarah had one of the better love stories I have seen from this franchise. So I will wait and see if the "player" is a jerk or not. JMO.

Ash2214 wrote:Quite simply, and others have said it, I just don't see how being in the F1 position would help Jordan. It would hinder him if anything, which leads me to believe that there must be something real between JoJo and Jordan if he was willing to stick around to be the F1. I'm not saying they will end up together forever, but I would think this means he wants to give it a shot.

Production would absolutely love to have someone like Jordan as the lead. No doubt about it. If he wanted out, they would have found a way for him to get out. He would have gotten his own season plus the press before and afterwards with his F1. He probably would have had an extremely popular season. Since he supposedly changed his mindset, that speaks volumes to me. Again, not saying they will be together forever. Who knows.

Also, just because much has been made of her using Ben as a measuring stick, that doesn't mean the guy needs to be exactly like Ben. There can be similar qualities. I don't think she necessarily needs a clone of Ben. This is just my opinion and it's just based on whether or not Jordan is in fact the F1.

My favorite posts of the day, especially the bolded bits.  Too good to just like. So much great discussion happening already this season even before ep 1.  yes

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 21, 2016 11:03 am

For me, of course she doesn't have to pick someone exactly like Ben. But the fact that (it appears) she picked someone who is basically the total opposite, to me its just further proof that what many people speculated during Ben's season is true. Ben is not her type. She likes the flash. Nothing wrong with that, but JoJo + Ben was total bubble love. She'd be bored of that in no time flat IRL. Showmance or romance, I do think Jordan seems like a good fit for JoJo, honestly. To have some fun, and build a brand, and get media exposure. And that's honestly what I think goal #1 is for Jo anyway. Love is somewhere way down the list. And that's ok. It's just my read on her.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat May 21, 2016 11:54 am

sosleepy wrote:

For me, of course she doesn't have to pick someone exactly like Ben. But the fact that (it appears) she picked someone who is basically the total opposite, to me its just further proof that what many people speculated during Ben's season is true. Ben is not her type. She likes the flash. Nothing wrong with that, but JoJo + Ben was total bubble love. She'd be bored of that in no time flat IRL. Showmance or romance, I do think Jordan seems like a good fit for JoJo, honestly. To have some fun, and build a brand, and get media exposure. And that's honestly what I think goal #1 is for Jo anyway. Love is somewhere way down the list. And that's ok. It's just my read on her.

Makes sense to me
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 21, 2016 1:46 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
julychild wrote:I didn't get the impression that she wants  A Ben, but a good guy, who will respect her, Like Ben.

If memory serves, Des said the same thing about Sean and her experience with him. She talked about now "knowing what she deserves."
Please, she would die of boredom, esp now that she's been with Jordan and Robby. Can't wait
to see this trio on my screen.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 2498057887

Indeed. No Farina for JoJo. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 21, 2016 1:53 pm

albean99 wrote:I didn't read what RS had to say because I can't stand the guy, but him dogging on Jordan was to be expected imo. He's good looking, a former QB, and has a famous brother. I tend to discount much of what he says about a Bach/ette because they often seem personal to him.

Ed didn't actually "cheat" on Jillian because he had left the show at that time. He did tell her how hard it was when he left which wasn't exactly true. So not admirable but not the scandal it was made out to be. I really felt for Jillian.

All the above is JMO.
Well, he did cheat on her while the show was airing and afterwards too. That was far from the truth Bean....what was hard for him is when Jill and he hooked up and he couldn't chase the skirts as easily.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat May 21, 2016 5:38 pm

From Jojo's recent interview, it looks like she has no plans on settling down for the next couple of years so even if they are engaged, this does not look promising for a HEA. If you're like me tuning for the train wreck of guys, for some drama, for the next bachelor or to watch Jojo find romance (but it will eventually fizzle), then we might be in for an interesting season. If you're in to watch Jojo fall in love and hope to see her with a man she will grow old with, good luck with that.

I'm just looking forward to having Jojo as the bachelorette now and Kaitlyn can no longer claim herself as still the bachelorette. Jojo is so much likeable than Kaitlyn IMO!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290