SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 20, 2016 5:57 pm

I don't think JoJo went into this with any intention of getting a lasting relationship either. JMOAA.
I don't think the majority do. So no harm, no foul as far as things are concerned(for me).
Maybe it was easier for Jordan only have an investment of one season of TB vs 2 (should he have been in line for TB). Either way if this was meant as a springboard for career options, he is getting his name out there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri May 20, 2016 5:59 pm

I guess I just don't see Jojo as such a fool to go about choosing a man who would make such a calculated decision choosing to be f1 or bailing. So maybe she's just as much involved as he is and it's a full Showmance or something real happened for them that he genuinely wanted to see what it would be like dating her vs becoming the lead.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 20, 2016 6:18 pm

I think she is well aware of what's going on. Kind of like Matt Grant and Travis Stork season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2016 7:53 pm

Lucas15 wrote: snipped

My opinion of Jordan is the same as yours; he went into this with no intention of getting engaged and even less of getting married at this point in his life.

IMO he certainly would be better off as the heartbroken F2. But what if he overplayed his hand and JoJo was going to pick him (if she could) so being let go as the heartbroken F2 wasn't an option - it was either stay and be F1 or leave for his own reasons before he could be picked as F1 (think something like what Brooks did). He may have thought the better option was F1 rather than being the obvious cause of a split.
JMHO

That's very possible but IMO Jordan isn't that guy. Maybe Chris B or Robert Graham, but Jordan who apparently has women falling at his feet, IMO wouldn't put himself in the F1 spot if he didn't want to be there. Who knows what type of contract he signed. I'm sure they wanted him, (I've been told several years ago they are always looking for athletes) I'm sure he negotiated exactly what he wanted.

JoJo Fletcher: I can say that in the beginning of the season, there's definitely those few guys that you have this immediate connection with and this chemistry with. And I tried to remind myself not to get caught up in that. And there were a few surprises along the way!

Guys that I didn't even really notice that first night kind of snuck in and made a huge impression, and then there were other ones who started off really hot and sometimes plateaued a bit. So, it was very interesting to see how that whole thing worked out as the season progressed.

JoJo Fletcher: I don't regret anything. A part of my experience with Ben last season, it was a definite heartbreak, but I learned so much from it. I learned what I deserve and what type of man I would want as my husband. And coming into this season, Ben set a good standard for what I would want -- if not more -- and the type of man you'd picture in your life for the rest of your life.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/jojo-fletcher-talks-more-the-bachelorette-guys-i-didnt-notice-at-first-made-huge-impression-others-came-in-hot-and-plateaued-19835.php#wlxizOBlGtUoFlHZ.99

I see nothing in common with the spoiled F1 and Ben.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri May 20, 2016 8:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
I see nothing in common with the spoiled F1 and Ben.

I don't, either.

But perhaps he sold himself differently?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 20, 2016 8:05 pm

Much has been made of Ben setting the bar high for her. JMO, Ben taught her that there are decent men. That doesn't mean her F1 should be just like Ben. But overall shouldn't be crappy like her ex. I will wait and see these guys to decide if I think they are good or not. Jordan was a collegiate and pro-athlete, he has had many women more than willing. If he didn't lie or cheat, then so what. He seems to have a decent sense of humor, so I will wait and see.

Charlie was an actor also used to having women throw themselves at him, but he and Sarah had one of the better love stories I have seen from this franchise. So I will wait and see if the "player" is a jerk or not. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri May 20, 2016 8:05 pm

Maybe Jordan thought it was better to be F-1 than manipulated by TPTB a second time as the bachelor. Just a thought.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 20, 2016 8:18 pm

Quite simply, and others have said it, I just don't see how being in the F1 position would help Jordan. It would hinder him if anything, which leads me to believe that there must be something real between JoJo and Jordan if he was willing to stick around to be the F1. I'm not saying they will end up together forever, but I would think this means he wants to give it a shot.

Production would absolutely love to have someone like Jordan as the lead. No doubt about it. If he wanted out, they would have found a way for him to get out. He would have gotten his own season plus the press before and afterwards with his F1. He probably would have had an extremely popular season. Since he supposedly changed his mindset, that speaks volumes to me. Again, not saying they will be together forever. Who knows.

Also, just because much has been made of her using Ben as a measuring stick, that doesn't mean the guy needs to be exactly like Ben. There can be similar qualities. I don't think she necessarily needs a clone of Ben. This is just my opinion and it's just based on whether or not Jordan is in fact the F1.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 20, 2016 8:19 pm

I didn't get the impression that she wants A Ben, but a good guy, who will respect her, Like Ben.

If memory serves, Des said the same thing about Sean and her experience with him. She talked about now "knowing what she deserves."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri May 20, 2016 8:21 pm

Yeah I could see him 1/2 way through deciding this wasn't for him and he doesn't want to do it all over again as the lead. Also Disney, ABC's parent company, also owns ESPN and if that was the job opportunity he was going for who knows what he was promised. Or not promised and realized he was done using this platform to try. Also, Jojo's hot. And maybe a producer whispered in his ear would it be so bad to end up with her for a while? Cover of People magazine, a media blitz, his name everywhere attached to this beautiful woman... He may have been persuaded into: Why not?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2016 8:26 pm

Ash2214 wrote:snipped Since he supposedly changed his mindset, that speaks volumes to me. Again, not saying they will be together forever. Who knows.

snipped .

What does this mean? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri May 20, 2016 8:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think JoJo went into this with any intention of getting a lasting relationship either. JMOAA.

ITA

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe it was easier for Jordan only have an investment of one season of TB vs 2 (should he have been in line for TB). Either way if this was meant as a springboard for career options, he is getting his name out there.

ITA with this as well. IMO getting your name out there takes more than just being a contestant although that's a start. IMO you have to get on the interview circuit and get seen as someone charismatic and able to handle an interview and be articulate - especially if that's the kind of career that Jordan wants. I think being the lead does that, but so does being an F1 and that would happen for Jordan a year sooner than being the next lead would yield similar results. Potentially being the F1 now as opposed to the lead a year from now could avoid the inevitable fall from grace that seems to beset every lead who is often not liked as well on their own season as they were on their first season.

JoJo knows how this show works and how the "game" is played. IF we believe some of the spoiler details she and Jordan talked ahead of time, but we can only speculate what it was they talked about. Maybe it was the beginning of a "deal" that got solidified during filming. All speculation but IMO plausible.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290