SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 52 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Tue May 17, 2016 1:38 pm

From what I am reading, so far there seems to be little or no concrete SM sightings of Jordan, even after the FRC and up to now, but much has been speculated (leaked) that it was the JoJo and Jordan show from day one.... so game over!!!

If people are closely watching the SM postings for JoJo, Jordan and Robbie and their families, then wouldn't it make sense for the families of all three of them to show a presence on SM?  In other words, let's say that JoJo got engaged to one of these guys, wouldn't it be a giveaway if JoJo's mom only followed and paid more attention to the F1 on SM, while completely ignoring the F2?

The same could be said for the families of the F1 and F2, especially if the guys and their families are being encouraged by the producers to "play along", since whoever is the F2 is probably being told that he has a good shot at being the next Bachelor.

It seems like Jordan has gone silent on SM, whereas Robbie is sharing his every move, but is that because both of them have been encouraged to do so?  It appears to have made this season's F1 a lot harder for RS to call right now, especially since he said earlier that he was hearing two different scenarios, which basically meant that he wasn't sure anymore of it being a slam dunk, after first saying that Jordan was always going to be the final guy standing.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 17, 2016 2:27 pm

Robby's bro Patrick just followed JoJo on IG.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 17, 2016 2:34 pm

Didn't someone mention somewhere back in here that Jordan is not a big SM user to begin with? If so, then it isn't unusual that he hasn't been heard from...no matter his status. I wish more of them weren't very active and didn't spill their guts on SM two seconds after getting off the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue May 17, 2016 2:36 pm

We actually have no proof that Jordan was ever in Thailand. I assumed he was because Luke deleted all those pics from his IG which made me think he was out at F4, then I only assumed he's F1 by default, because it appears to me that Chase and Robby are not. Maybe that is too many assumptions about Jordan.

I read something here about Andi and JP watching soccer videos for their FD. Is it possible that Luke also had access to an iPad or phone? Not to throw a wrench in things, but I wish we had some proof that Jordan was in Thailand.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 17, 2016 2:43 pm

Grace....and the plot thickens. Well Luke posted on Twitter yesterday, does he look over tanned to y'all? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue May 17, 2016 2:52 pm

mercieme wrote:Grace....and the plot thickens. Well Luke posted on Twitter yesterday, does he look over tanned to y'all? TIA

He did look really tan but he does live in Texas. He looked good
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 17, 2016 2:57 pm

I feel comfortable saying Luke didn't make it to Thailand. His social media accounts had too drastic of changes IMO. Luke and Leah from Ben's season are already following each other, probably prepping their plan for BIP if he's not the next bachelor laugh out loud

I also fee confident in saying the F2 are Robby and Jordan. Just all of my opinion.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue May 17, 2016 3:03 pm

I would love seeing Luke as the Bachelor instead of hooking up with Leah
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue May 17, 2016 3:12 pm

Oh man if Luke is into Leah then my secret wish of Robby being final one and taken by Jojo and Jordan not wanting the Bach gig because he's got the publicity he wanted being on Bachette well then all other pins have fallen and Chase can be the Bachelor!!! (I know, I know; never gonna happen, but a girl can hope)

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue May 17, 2016 3:18 pm

I would love for Chase to be the bachelor too. Either Luke or Chase would work for me.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue May 17, 2016 3:24 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I feel comfortable saying Luke didn't make it to Thailand. His social media accounts had too drastic of changes IMO. Luke and Leah from Ben's season are already following each other, probably prepping their plan for BIP if he's not the next bachelor laugh out loud

I also feel confident in saying the F2 are Robby and Jordan. Just all of my opinion.

I agree Ash, I was just throwing it out there because we have no proof that Jordan was in Thailand. Also possible she only had 2 there, but not likely. Also, that MF tweet still has me wondering. What did JoJo do that he could hardly believe after FD 1 or 2? I mean it was probably something dumb like eating frog eyeballs, but maybe not. And what's f'd up about this season? Why is it taking RS so long to declare Jordan the winner?

Luke is currently booked in October, so there is going to be an unhappy bride if he's the next bachelor.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue May 17, 2016 3:26 pm

That's my hope as well. Wouldn't be opposed to giving Chaila...or Quinnary ...a shot either.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 52 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290