SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu May 19, 2016 3:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ben Patton follows Robby on IG as well, did we know that?

I didn't.....the only discussion I recollect was around Ben following Jordan early on. It will be good for those that sleuthed Robby all season to let us know when Ben started following Robby for comparison...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 4:04 pm

Ben didn't follow Robby yesterday. Wth is going on...?!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 4:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ben Patton follows Robby on IG as well, did we know that?

ETA: How do we know for sure that he followed Jordan after filming?
Because it was mentioned here by people who were tracking it about a week after filming started.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 4:07 pm

I said this in Jordan's thread, but this is a great story: "Jordan and JoJo- the skirt chaser and the jersey chaser, both have skeletons in their closets but accept one another for who they are, fall inlove, and become master mind manipulative playas together." Kind of like the couple in "heartbreakers" (the mom and the Italian guy). Sounds like a plan to me! Turn this into a show, someone!

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu May 19, 2016 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 19, 2016 4:07 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
julychild wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:RS also said he wish you could show/tell us what he "saw." What did he see..?

He didn't see anything!!!!!! That part is to add credibility to whatever he says tomorrow. He is manipulative and unfortunately a lot of people eat up his lies! Not to say that he doesn't get info, he does, but he adds a lot of made up stuff.

I'm sure he saw something; he babbles so much that I don't really consider him capable of lying; people like him rarely lie, although they certainly can be incorrect.

He talks the way people talk when they are fighting to hold their tongues, the tiny pieces he drops about what he isn't gong to tell us. I find it annoying as hell, but I don't feel the patter is false. What COULD be false are the photos, etc he can't show us. It seems to me that the best way to set up a foiler is to tell the recipient only they can view the photo. RS can't post from a source without their permission. In that way, those setting up the foiler get him to spread the conclusion in way that no one else can help take apart. While there are certainly plenty of other reasons a source might tell him he can't share a video or photo, it has to be recognized that the process also leaves RS a little vulnerable.

I doubt he saw anything.
He, also saw a photo of Brad having Thanksgiving dinner with Chantal's grandmother.cantstopl Gotta love that one.
I am not about to label him a liar. What I will say is he takes things and does not vet them well. He will take other's idea and spoilers and not credit them. He embellishes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2016 4:10 pm

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Captur13

https://www.instagram.com/benpatton/following/?hl=en

I don't follow so I can't see the activity. He's the first one in the list.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 4:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Captur13

https://www.instagram.com/benpatton/following/?hl=en

I don't follow so I can't see the activity. He's the first one in the list.
He started following him today. He wasn't following him when I checked yesterday. That's 3 for 3 in Jojos camp.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 19, 2016 4:29 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:Does RS always sound so bitter? It's like he's personally been played by Jordan. Or is he just scandalising his posts to make them sound more interesting?
Just bitter. Poor guy. I feel bad for him in all honesty.

Honestly? He's sad and lonely. Do you see how much he posts about his niece and nephew? The man wanted kids and a family. Instead he has a blog. About The Bachelor.

Stop, you are making me feel sorry for the poor sap! giggling He could be a little nicer, but I guarantee he would lose followers. I believe many enjoy his snark, or rather mean-spirited comments, which says a lot about about those people. He lost me with his long paragraph about "I'm such a procrastinator." Rolling Eyes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 19, 2016 4:35 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Just bitter. Poor guy. I feel bad for him in all honesty.

Honestly? He's sad and lonely. Do you see how much he posts about his niece and nephew? The man wanted kids and a family. Instead he has a blog. About The Bachelor.

Stop, you are making me feel sorry for the poor sap!  giggling   He could be a little nicer, but I guarantee he would lose followers.  I believe many enjoy his snark, or rather mean-spirited comments, which says a lot about about those people.  He lost me with his long paragraph about "I'm such a procrastinator."  Rolling Eyes

Hahaha! Don't get me started on his "I'm such a procrastinator" nonsense. Lordy. Steve, we can all tell you slap together your blogs just before you hit enter. He obviously doesn't proof read either. The average 5th grader has better sentence structure and idea flow than this "professional."
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 19, 2016 4:38 pm

In his defense(I must have a fever), the more I post the less I worry about sentence structure and post how I converse. It's called being lazy in my case. 
As far as procrastinating, he's not procrastinating. He has nothing big and blaming it on that. This is how he rolls. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 19, 2016 4:59 pm

To compare Jojo/Jordan HTD to Robby/Jojo pics... Jojo seemed waaay more into Jordan than Robby IMO. It doesn't surprise me Jordan is F1.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 6:26 pm

I am just catching up on the update and threads but looks like RS is treating Jordan the same way he treated Arie and other F1s. This poor guy has a complex of inferiority and takes great pleasure to demonize the successful contestants.

Maybe Jordan is a player, wouldn't surprise me at all, since I see him as very charming and smooth.
But why wouldn't he be allowed to fall in love ?
Why condem him in advance without knowing how things happened?
There are plenty of players in this world who turned out to be great spouses and dads. When the time is right...

So I am not going to run with RS sh...t.
I find it on the contrary very interesting that given the chance to become the bachelor, Jordan would have picked to stay with Jojo.
That sounds really good for Jojo...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290