SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by megaa Thu May 19, 2016 6:52 pm

RS imo alludes to Jordan/Brittany relationship ending badly because of something he did (cheating?) and Olivia/Aaron taking Brittany's side.. then there's the new gf he told he'd come back for while he was hooking up with another all before filming, and also talking to Jojo...(while she was with Chad and also talking to Nick & Jordan) This is legit a soap opera btw laugh out loud

Steve said Jordan will totally charm viewers after watching episode one. I refuse to let it happen to me  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 3806527698  That, combined with good PR, and a good edit, I think he'll get less hate than "normal" contestants would have. jmo

I'm just looking to watch the proposal if he is indeed F1, for reasons laugh out loud

megaa

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 7:07 pm

megaa wrote:RS imo alludes to Jordan/Brittany relationship ending badly because of something he did (cheating?) and Olivia/Aaron taking Brittany's side.. then there's the new gf he told he'd come back for while he was hooking up with another all before filming, and also talking to Jojo...(while she was with Chad and also talking to Nick & Jordan) This is legit a soap opera btw laugh out loud

Steve said Jordan will totally charm viewers after watching episode one. I refuse to let it happen to me  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 3806527698  That, combined with good PR, and a good edit, I think he'll get less hate than "normal" contestants would have. jmo

I'm just looking to watch the proposal if he is indeed F1, for reasons laugh out loud
To see how "real" it is? (The proposal)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2016 7:14 pm

I wish RS wouldn't speak for everyone. Jordan Rodgers won't be charming me in the least.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu May 19, 2016 7:32 pm

He didn't say he would charm everyone. He said a lot of people would be charmed by him. I think it will be interesting to see if his narrative changes throughout the season though. CH mentioned in his 5 to watch that JoJo would question his intentions and whether he was essentially there for the right reasons. It was similar to what he said about Olivia in Ben's 5 to watch. Also coincidentally, she got a great edit night 1. People really liked her. It wasn't until the weeks after that she was thrown under the bus.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2016 7:41 pm

hae1001 wrote:He didn't say he would charm everyone. He said a lot of people would be charmed by him. snipped

Thanks, I'm only going by what was posted here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu May 19, 2016 9:39 pm

Is someone going to tip RS off that he probably has the F3 and F4 guys mixed up? I think it is humorous and am interested in what his reaction will be. I am also surprised that he did not write a little more about Luke, Chase and Robby. That would have been nice. He was not a fan of Jordan at all and that was what his main focus was on. I am very interested in seeing how the season develops.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 19, 2016 9:43 pm

suzq wrote:Is someone going to tip RS off that he probably has the F3 and F4 guys mixed up?  I think it is humorous and am interested in what his reaction will be.  I am also surprised that he did not write a little more about Luke, Chase and Robby.  That would have been nice. He was not a fan of Jordan at all and that was what his main focus was on.  I am very interested in seeing how the season develops.

I thought Luke was F4 and Chase F3 as well. But I am surprised he didn't write more about Luke, Chase, and Robby.. but I think he doesn't have information about them. Doesn't he usually guess who he thinks or hears will be primed for next Bachelor? Not that he's ever completely right but he usually mentions it.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 19, 2016 9:56 pm

Do you guys remember Reality Steve's "Arie Luendyk This is Your Life" pre-season blog for Arie? He trashed the man, I'm talking TRASHED. But then the season aired and Arie turned out to be pretty loveable, and now I don't even remember what the big hoopla and drivel that RS leaked in his Arie exposé. Basically it was a moot point by mid season. Maybe the same thing is happening here and RS is out with his little vendetta, but it's not as huge a deal as he's implying and/or Jordan is an ok guy after all. Just trying to keep an open mind.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 9:57 pm

He also didn't stress the fact that he can't prove who final 1 is until August 2nd (finale) like he usually does. He usually says he has no way of proving himself but you'll know come the finale who "wins" and he didn't do that this time. His whole post was just throwing sticks and stones at Jordan.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 10:00 pm

sosleepy wrote:Do you guys remember Reality Steve's "Arie Luendyk This is Your Life" pre-season blog for Arie? He trashed the man, I'm talking TRASHED. But then the season aired and Arie turned out to be pretty loveable, and now I don't even remember what the big hoopla and drivel that RS leaked in his Arie exposé. Basically it was a moot point by mid season. Maybe the same thing is happening here and RS is out with his little vendetta, but it's not as huge a deal as he's implying and/or Jordan is an ok guy after all. Just trying to keep an open mind.
Hopefully. But even then, he would still trash talk Arie. He still does to this day (only when he's brought up of course.)

I think RS has a crush on JoJo laugh out loud His whole wanting to protect her spiel in his column today was very entertaining. And the fact that he said she has "it" and will probably have the best career post show than any other lead. Not surprising though. He was up her tush on Ben's season too.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu May 19, 2016 10:05 pm

I love all the sleuthing on this site and enjoy reading the analysis.  I want to know how RS determined that Jordan was the F1 and not Robby.  Why are Robby's family all following Jojo and why are JoJo's family all following Robby on SM?  Is that too obvious or a big clue?  Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 19, 2016 10:09 pm

Let's say RS is wrong and JoJo's with Robby. Is that much better, for tabloid purposes? Didn't Robby break up with his gf of 4 years like a month before coming on the show and wasn't she tweeting all sorts of stuff about JoJo sending her boyfriend home back to her? I mean, pretty tame compared to Reality Steve's Jordan exposé. But stellar final 2, JoJo. I don't know that I'd feel "safe" with either of those guys. They both feel like the Anti-Ben Higgins to me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290