SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat May 21, 2016 9:49 am

sosleepy wrote:I'm sorry... I haven't really been following JoJo's interviews yet. Reading here I'm getting the impression she's actually telling people she has a F1? That's different. Usually at this point the lead is still "wait and see what happens."
She isn't saying she has a f1, she keeps saying IF she's with someone.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Sat May 21, 2016 10:00 am

So last night when I couldn't sleep I was thinking about the fact that for some reason Ali and Kaitlyn came back to give advice the second time. That was the night before or the morning of the hometown date rose ceremony, right? Was it a few weeks earlier that MF tweeted that he didn't think all the guys were there for Jojo but that she's smart and she'll figure it out? I'm just wondering what Ali and Kaitlyn needed to advise her for after home towns? If you believe RS, and I don't, she sent Chase home which is odd because of her final three he has the fewest skeletons that we've found. Luke, who was sleuthed here to have been eliminated after home towns does have a band... I don't think his edit will be Wes' from Jillians season as it's been predicted that his edit will be the All American next Bachelor. Now Robby has an ex of four years that he just dumped in Jan. and Jordan if we believe RS is just playing the field or whatever. Would they bring Ali and Kaitlyn back to warn her? Was she just having a hard time deciding who to send home? They flew Kaitlyn in from Nashville so it must be something juicy even if it's producer set up/driven.
ETA: All my opinion and just stuff bouncing in my brain at 3 a.m.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 21, 2016 10:17 am

They came back twice? I don't remember that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 21, 2016 10:27 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I'm sorry... I haven't really been following JoJo's interviews yet. Reading here I'm getting the impression she's actually telling people she has a F1? That's different. Usually at this point the lead is still "wait and see what happens."
She isn't saying she has a f1, she keeps saying IF she's with someone.

Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying!

I think it's hard to read the leads at this point in time. Ben at this point- I thought he was very hard to read. I couldn't read happy, sad... Nothing. At times during the Live shows he seemed annoyed, especially in regards to the dual ILY stuff that kept getting brought up, but I def had moments I thought he didn't seem happy. Ditto Lauren, I thought she seemed like she had a sadness behind her eyes in IG pics. And she was just spending soooo much time with family. Turned out that couldn't have been further from the truth. BTS, they were in love in happy.

Now, granted I haven't seen these interviews yet, but I'm willing to bet Jo is still knee deep in the honeymoon love with Jordan. Maybe people are reading too much into her canned answers because RS has given us a narrative that her F1 is a d-bag. I bet at this point in time, Jo doesn't care about any of that. Just my guess. I think we'll likely get a "happy" couple come ATFR. How long they last is anyone's guess. Jillian stayed with Ed for an entire year despight RS, and tabloids,  and toooons of fan hate.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 21, 2016 12:11 pm

It could have been something very simple as they needed something more as the stuff they had was not enough. So they had ex-cast which are ratings draw come back again.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 21, 2016 2:22 pm

SarahD wrote:From Jojo's recent interview, it looks like she has no plans on settling down for the next couple of years so even if they are engaged, this does not look promising for a HEA. If you're like me tuning for the train wreck of guys, for some drama, for the next bachelor or to watch Jojo find romance (but it will eventually fizzle), then we might be in for an interesting season.  If you're in to watch Jojo fall in love and hope to see her with a man she will grow old with, good luck with that.  

I'm just looking forward to having Jojo as the bachelorette now and Kaitlyn can no longer claim herself as still the bachelorette.  Jojo is so much likeable than Kaitlyn IMO!

I agree. She will enjoy engaged life and all the perks of being with Jordan, i see if fizzling out after 6-8 months for some reason. IMO.

And I don't see Kaitlyn being upset she won't be the Bachelorette anymore as she got her happy ending despite all the mess-ups.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 1f49c

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 22, 2016 3:57 am

Yeah, I think they brought back Ali and Kait just for typical stupidity purposes, similar to Jake. Kait mentioned she was going several weeks before so it's not like something magical just popped up and they needed Wise Ali and Sensei Kait present to help solve the problem and save the season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 22, 2016 6:42 pm

Alanna wrote:Yeah, I think they brought back Ali and Kait just for typical stupidity purposes, similar to Jake. Kait mentioned she was going several weeks before so it's not like something magical just popped up and they needed Wise Ali and Sensei Kait present to help solve the problem and save the season.

When they have to do stupid filler like this, it just makes me question the season. Why do you need this? It just screams fake to me...well, even more fake than usual.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 24, 2016 2:20 am

IMO JoJo has no intentions of settling down any time soon, she's not looking for a 'good guy' husband, she's still after the 'bad boys'. Just looking at her spoiled F4, the F2 are both screaming red flags and drama, and it's brought to her attention too. Jordan's whole sl is his more famous brother and ex he allegedly cheated on. And Robby apparently dumped his gf to be on the show. Whereas the F3 and F4 seem less drama and less red flags. IMO she's after the drama and thrills, not a 'good guy'. (BTW, there's nothing wrong with that either, but she knows what she's getting, she doesn't have blinders on.) JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 6:22 am

But it could be a good season simply for it's ridiculousness.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 24, 2016 9:17 am

I hope the spoilers are wrong and she ended up dumping both of her f2. Is that really too much to ask?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 10:45 am

It would be a very nice ending that we have never seen. I could go for it.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290