SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Page 30 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Post by Samantharose Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:03 am

Diana wrote:Just thinking of JP and Graham being at the same place at the same time makes me drooling drooling

Yes, but the one thing Graham has that JP doesn't is he's "available!" :giggle: and Graham's line forms behind me. :giggle:
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Post by GrahamGal Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:04 am

Samantharose wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
fashionista84 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Cailg wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Cailg wrote:The look in his eyes is exactly how every woman wants her man to look at her. Wow
:yes: :thud

I think I am going to have to spend more time in NYC. I am only 40 mins away. I'll just walk around looking out for JP until I am too tired to walk. laugh out loud

Just stalk the convenience store he was shopping in? I did tweet that he probably could never shop their again, but you never know.

hehe you will probably have to stake out every Duane Reade in the city...there's at least one on every block.

Well all our NYC posters can take one! Any volunteers? I am thinking of moving to NYC so I can "look out" for JP and Graham at the same time. ::Loading Uhaul:: Anyone want to take me in?

Speaking of Graham :fanningfan is he still in the running to be the next Bachelor?

I don't know but some of the old timers were definitely suggesting him and Michael to TPTB this weekend. Cailg and I are tweeting for him to be it every chance we get (I know we have a lot of power, haha). As to if he is with Michelle Money, I get the sense they are just really good friend. Cailg would know better than me, but I think he is available.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:06 am

Samantharose wrote:
Diana wrote:Just thinking of JP and Graham being at the same place at the same time makes me drooling drooling

Yes, but the one thing Graham has that JP doesn't is he's "available!" :giggle: and Graham's line forms behind me. :giggle:

<<< Excuse me? I am the start of that line! giggling

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:07 am

GrahamGal wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
fashionista84 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Cailg wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Cailg wrote:The look in his eyes is exactly how every woman wants her man to look at her. Wow

I think I am going to have to spend more time in NYC. I am only 40 mins away. I'll just walk around looking out for JP until I am too tired to walk. laugh out loud

Just stalk the convenience store he was shopping in? I did tweet that he probably could never shop their again, but you never know.

hehe you will probably have to stake out every Duane Reade in the city...there's at least one on every block.

Well all our NYC posters can take one! Any volunteers? I am thinking of moving to NYC so I can "look out" for JP and Graham at the same time. ::Loading Uhaul:: Anyone want to take me in?

Speaking of Graham :fanningfan is he still in the running to be the next Bachelor?

I don't know but some of the old timers were definitely suggesting him and Michael to TPTB this weekend. Cailg and I are tweeting for him to be it every chance we get (I know we have a lot of power, haha). As to if he is with Michelle Money, I get the sense they are just really good friend. Cailg would know better than me, but I think he is available.

I've been tweeting Fleiss and CH for Graham or Ames for next Bachelor. Maybe we need to step up our efforts?
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:08 am

GrahamGal wrote:
Samantharose wrote:

<<< Excuse me? I am the start of that line! giggling

lolpanda
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:12 am

Samantharose wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
fashionista84 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Cailg wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

I've been tweeting Fleiss and CH for Graham or Ames for next Bachelor. Maybe we need to step up our efforts?

I started a petition and we had over 1500 sigs right after De's season. Even though he was with CS at the time. Cailg and I thought about starting another one a few weeks ago, but I just wasn't sure if we could get enough sigs for it to have an impact. I wish we could get Graham site back up and running. Cailg and I are Mods, but we can't get in touch with those that started the site in order to run it. no

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:16 am

GrahamGal wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
fashionista84 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Cailg wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

I started a petition and we had over 1500 sigs right after De's season. Even though he was with CS at the time. Cailg and I thought about starting another one a few weeks ago, but I just wasn't sure if we could get enough sigs for it to have an impact. I wish we could get Graham site back up and running. Cailg and I are Mods, but we can't get in touch with those that started the site in order to run it. no

We need to also tweet Elan and Cassie Lambert!
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:16 am

I didn't expect the video to take a year to upload into youtube....So I guess by the morning it will be done, and I'll post it then! Sorry guys!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:19 am

San wrote:I didn't expect the video to take a year to upload into youtube....So I guess by the morning it will be done, and I'll post it then! Sorry guys!

OK, but this is now like Christmas Eve. I will not be able to sleep knowing Santa is arriving with presents in the morning! :sweetheart:

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:21 am

Samantharose wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
fashionista84 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Cailg wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

We need to also tweet Elan and Cassie Lambert!

Yep I have been getting them too, and Peter. I will have to get them all again tomorrow. :awesome:

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:24 am

San wrote:I didn't expect the video to take a year to upload into youtube....So I guess by the morning it will be done, and I'll post it then! Sorry guys!

Awww, that's alright San! I guess it's just too much cuteness for your computer to handle! giggling
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:25 am

San wrote:Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 30 22679211 Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 30 24987912 Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 30 48491733 Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 30 54546888

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 30 37105773 Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 30 43650561 Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 30 10278914 Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 30 64148939

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 30 54296655 Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 30 32902192 Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 30 42221167 Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 30 23283040

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 30 26956363 Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 30 33129594 Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 30 43853067 Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 30 63599879

Great AVIs San! yes I can't decide which one to choose. Hmmm
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

+66
JMFan
bluesea
Jaybird
Thomigirl
Eagle Eye