SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Page 31 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Post by Admin Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:27 am

GrahamGal wrote:
San wrote:I didn't expect the video to take a year to upload into youtube....So I guess by the morning it will be done, and I'll post it then! Sorry guys!

OK, but this is now like Christmas Eve. I will not be able to sleep knowing Santa is arriving with presents in the morning! :sweetheart:

giggling You're so cute!! laugh out loud Pray that it actually works when it's finished because I've had such bad luck with it over the past two days... :gotcha:

@mnmhughes, maybe so!! I've been having problems with it ever since yesterday. Just too cute to work! :cc4:

Thanks Samantha!! =)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Post by rc49ers Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:29 am

Samantharose wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
Diana wrote:Just thinking of JP and Graham being at the same place at the same time makes me drooling drooling

Yes, but the one thing Graham has that JP doesn't is he's "available!" :giggle: and Graham's line forms behind me. :giggle:

<<< Excuse me? I am the start of that line! giggling

lolpanda

Security please their senior abuse going on , :nervous I just got pushed to the back of the line and i"m 80 years old next month . :whistle:

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 31 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 31 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 31 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:29 am

San San San!!!! You make the most adorable avi's evahhhh!

p.s. thanks everyone for the updates and posts throughout the day. Today was not the best day but coming on here to all the wonderful updates is awesome! Love y'all!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:51 am

rc49ers wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
Diana wrote:Just thinking of JP and Graham being at the same place at the same time makes me drooling drooling

Yes, but the one thing Graham has that JP doesn't is he's "available!" :giggle: and Graham's line forms behind me. :giggle:

lolpanda

Security please their senior abuse going on , :nervous I just got pushed to the back of the line and i"m 80 years old next month . :whistle:

80 years old? Aren't you afraid this could be fatal???

"If he dies, he dies"... :winkie:

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:52 am

rc49ers wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Samantharose wrote:

lolpanda

All I can say to this is Happy Birthday! Now back to the end of the line! :stirthepot

On a serious note hope you have a wonderful birthday. 80 years and counting!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:52 am

San wrote:I didn't expect the video to take a year to upload into youtube....So I guess by the morning it will be done, and I'll post it then! Sorry guys!

Well I guess I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow night. It will give me something to look forward to after a longgggg day of meetings. 👅

Thanks for trying and for all the love you put into everything you do for our viewing pleasure! :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:57 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:San San San!!!! You make the most adorable avi's evahhhh!

p.s. thanks everyone for the updates and posts throughout the day. Today was not the best day but coming on here to all the wonderful updates is awesome! Love y'all!

Sorry to hear you had a bad day, Carrie! :sending flowers
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:59 am

mnmhughes wrote:

Aww thanks, real life gets in the way of bachlove sometimes! So glad to be able to play catch up for the next day or two! Especially with all the pictures and interviews!!! :awesome:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:01 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Aww thanks, real life gets in the way of bachlove sometimes! So glad to be able to play catch up for the next day or two! Especially with all the pictures and interviews!!! :awesome:

You seriously need to re-examine your priorities...

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:03 am

richlp wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

You seriously need to re-examine your priorities...

rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:10 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Glad to know we could help you get through your bad day. Have a cupcake! :cc4:

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:03 am

Hey guys....it worked now, but it isn't in 1080p HD. That is the only way it worked at all. :( Sorry!

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

+66
JMFan
bluesea
Jaybird
Thomigirl
Eagle Eye