SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Page 40 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Post by Diana Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:03 pm

Should be up tonight or tomorrow morning. Depending on how I feel. (Still sick) Love y'all!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Post by Shelby Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Diana wrote:Should be up tonight or tomorrow morning. Depending on how I feel. (Still sick) Love y'all!

(((Diana))) take care of you!

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Diana wrote:Should be up tonight or tomorrow morning. Depending on how I feel. (Still sick) Love y'all!

Diana get well. We will just drool at other pics until then. drooling

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:35 pm

How are you still sick, girl? Please take care of yourself! :sending flowers
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:39 pm

JBF-- I thought about doing one in all black and white with our favorite quotes through the whole things and some classical music in the background when I get some time.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:46 pm

Feel better Diana! I can't wait to see the pictures.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Cute story to share. Went out with the girls after work for happy hour and on the way out of the bar, I noticed this table set up with cupcakes in those metal stands for center pieces! I asked the waiter about it and he said the cupcakes were red velvet and were special order for a bachelorette party a little bit later. Team Cupcake is everywhere!! :Woah-hoo: I tried to take a pic but it came out blurry.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:14 am

Samantharose wrote:Cute story to share. Went out with the girls after work for happy hour and on the way out of the bar, I noticed this table set up with cupcakes in those metal stands for center pieces! I asked the waiter about it and he said the cupcakes were red velvet and were special order for a bachelorette party a little bit later. Team Cupcake is everywhere!! :Woah-hoo: I tried to take a pic but it came out blurry.

Haha! It's Cupcake Fever! :cc4:

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:18 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:JBF-- I thought about doing one in all black and white with our favorite quotes through the whole things and some classical music in the background when I get some time.

Would love that! handwave
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:26 am

mnmhughes wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:JBF-- I thought about doing one in all black and white with our favorite quotes through the whole things and some classical music in the background when I get some time.

It might take me quite a bit to splice and dice the VO's but I'm sure I can do it! BTW changed my user name but it's still little ol me! :awesome:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:30 am

CarrieA wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

It might take me quite a bit to splice and dice the VO's but I'm sure I can do it! BTW changed my user name but it's still little ol me! :awesome:

I was wondering what happened to your name! So you get to keep your posts even if you change your name?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:43 am

Has anyone else noticed that JP in some pics looks like Michael Rosenbaum when he played Lex Luthor? LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

+66
JMFan
bluesea
Jaybird
Thomigirl
Eagle Eye