SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Page 29 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Post by Admin Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:04 am

mnmhughes wrote:
San wrote:My newest video will be available in 91 minutes. giggling

My reaction: danceround :crazy dance: . You'll have to tweet it to them too, since they're fans of your work!

Lol!! I will definately tweet it to them....and I'll keep doing it until they answer me back.. rotfl

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

Post by fashionista84 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:06 am

GrahamGal wrote:
Cailg wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Cailg wrote:The look in his eyes is exactly how every woman wants her man to look at her. Wow
:yes: :thud

I think I am going to have to spend more time in NYC. I am only 40 mins away. I'll just walk around looking out for JP until I am too tired to walk. laugh out loud

Just stalk the convenience store he was shopping in? I did tweet that he probably could never shop their again, but you never know.

hehe you will probably have to stake out every Duane Reade in the city...there's at least one on every block.

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 29 Loveyouc
fashionista84
fashionista84

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:10 am

San will your video be in this thread or somewhere else lolpanda

I cannot thank all of you enough for the hard work and time that goes into making these video's for our favorite couple :cc1: celebrate

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 29 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 29 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 29 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:10 am

fashionista84 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Cailg wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Cailg wrote:The look in his eyes is exactly how every woman wants her man to look at her. Wow

I think I am going to have to spend more time in NYC. I am only 40 mins away. I'll just walk around looking out for JP until I am too tired to walk. laugh out loud

Just stalk the convenience store he was shopping in? I did tweet that he probably could never shop their again, but you never know.

hehe you will probably have to stake out every Duane Reade in the city...there's at least one on every block.

Well all our NYC posters can take one! Any volunteers? I am thinking of moving to NYC so I can "look out" for JP and Graham at the same time. ::Loading Uhaul:: Anyone want to take me in?

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:12 am

San wrote:My newest video will be available in 91 minutes. giggling

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it..... Thanks San! Wooooo Hoooo :shimmie:

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:13 am

rc49ers wrote:San will your video be in this thread or somewhere else lolpanda

I cannot thank all of you enough for the hard work and time that goes into making these video's for our favorite couple :cc1: celebrate

I'll post it here and in the Fanvid thread. yes I hope it turned out how I wanted it too!! laugh out loud

Lol Bee....yup another night of a video! Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:19 am

I posted some more new avatars and sigs in that thread. Hope you all like them. Wish I had the time to make more.

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 29 87b72b10 Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 29 86669110 Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:21 am

San, I'm so excited, like waiting in line for the premiere of my favorite movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:22 am

San, I'm so excited, like waiting in line for the premiere of my favorite movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 am

Can't Wait San! Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6 - Page 29 1201391414
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:44 am

GrahamGal wrote:
fashionista84 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
Cailg wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Well all our NYC posters can take one! Any volunteers? I am thinking of moving to NYC so I can "look out" for JP and Graham at the same time. ::Loading Uhaul:: Anyone want to take me in?

Speaking of Graham :fanningfan is he still in the running to be the next Bachelor?
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:47 am

Just thinking of JP and Graham being at the same place at the same time makes me drooling drooling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* #6

+66
JMFan
bluesea
Jaybird
Thomigirl
Eagle Eye