SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by AmoreBella Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:10 pm

Ben surprising fans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e9TdM3KGJ5k

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by julychild Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:13 pm

Just in case anyone of you is thinking of buying Us Weekly, for the article on Ben, **edited** I've read it and they have nothing new to offer (that I could see). Just an expansion of the interview Ben gave to the press after taping WTA.

Aside from the sentence that was quoted by Wetpaint, and already posted here somewhere, they basically repeated stuff Ben said on the show. The article did have what could be incorrect information. It said Ben and the F1 stayed in Jamaica through Thanksgiving. Don't we have "proof" of Ben being back in the US earlier than that?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:51 pm

This is an example of using the instant popularity in such a positive manner. Very cheezy pics IMO but a great idea.

bachsipcrazy
‏@bachsipcrazy
big thanks to @benhiggi for making this possible! come sip with us & 100% will go to @humanityandhope #thebachelor
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 8 CcbZlD9UAAAxRiV

bachsipcrazy ‏@bachsipcrazy  18h18 hours ago
shop our @benhiggi wine label  http://bachsipcrazy.etsy.com  #TheBachelor

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 8 CcrSMrcUAAAjSJ8

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:49 pm

Did we ever see this article about Ben and his Christian faith? I am sorry if this was posted before.

"Ben, too, has said he “set boundaries” for the fantasy suite, based on his faith"

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/02/23/bachelor_ben_higgins_appears_to_be_an_evangelical_christian_so_why_won_t.html

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:56 pm

I hadn't seen it, Nutty. I wasn't surprised by any of it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:53 pm

nutty1 wrote:Did we ever see this article about Ben and his Christian faith? I am sorry if this was posted before.

"Ben, too, has said he “set boundaries” for the fantasy suite, based on his faith"

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/02/23/bachelor_ben_higgins_appears_to_be_an_evangelical_christian_so_why_won_t.html

And yet the producers still presented the allusion to the general audience that perhaps Ben might have actually had sex with all three ladies on the overnight dates, rather than show a conversation that could have shed a totally different light on the FS experience and left nothing to the imagination. And, that conversation could have been him explaining to each woman that there would be no sex. But, this we will never know unless Ben himself decides to put the record straight and address this in some of his post show interviews.

However, the producers did decide to leave that part in where Ben said that he wasn't a virgin, so that could have prompted the producers to leave the FS experience a little murky - on purpose.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan466 Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:05 am

Hi guys, Im not sure if this is the right thread or if this has already been posted but Lauren liked two photos on instagram of the magazine cover where Ben "put her (his finance) through hell"

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 8 Fullsi12
bachfan466
bachfan466

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:48 am

Thanks bachfan466! yes I believe it was discussed earlier today.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:52 am

Has it been sleuthed that Ben and Jojo were in Hawaii at the same time?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:40 am

Ben hasn't been in Hawaii to my knowledge.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:48 am

Well it looks like Ben and Jojo were in NY/NJ and Hawaii at the same time after filming...

Jojo was with her family at a wedding in NJ 14 weeks ago while Ben posted his billboard at Times Square.

https://www.instagram.com/p/-jvFynR2u3/
https://www.instagram.com/p/-eXp7Fmy4L/?taken-by=higgins.ben&hl=en

Jojo was in Hawaii 11 weeks ago while Ben was flying back (I think) from Hawaii to Colorado 12 weeks ago. He posted a pic of the oldest survivor from Pearl Harbor, Jim Downing. I googled Jim Downing - he is from Colorado and he went to Hawaii for the 74th celebration of the PH attack. If Ben was on the same flight going to Colorado, he must be flying from Hawaii.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_dcZq5AKSi/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher
https://www.instagram.com/p/_DsuziGyxP/?taken-by=higgins.ben&hl=en

These trips seem too close to be coincidence. I also noted other posts that are very similar between Ben and Jojo right around the same time.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:03 am

Just something I read about what part producers play in making this show ..sorry if this was posted before. It's the insights from Sean as a contestant and a lead. Pertains to Ben too imo.

They don't script things, but they're always there to lend a helping hand or ear in the name of finding the Bachelor or Bachelorette their one true love.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/60576-how-involved-are-bachelor-producers-in-the-contestants-lives-sean-lowes-new-book-reveals-that-its

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra