SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:32 am

Oh for sure. The tabloids will have a field day for at least a few weeks post finale. It happens every year. I only really pause if US Weekly is reporting trouble. They have a decent track record. Everyone else I take with a HUGE grain of salt.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:24 pm

Those headlines are already out regarding Ben leaving Lauren for Jojo. The truth is, ex's are ex's for a reason!

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:04 pm

^^^Fueled, I think, by the misunderstand of what a Mesnick is. (Considering that there's confusion here, that's not far fetched). As often as CH says that a Mesnick is the leaning over the rail distraught, many continue to assume it means a switcheroo. But it doesn't.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:14 pm

^^^^True dat!^^^^^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:30 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^^Fueled, I think, by the misunderstand of what a Mesnick is.  (Considering that there's confusion here, that's not far fetched).  As often as CH says that a Mesnick is the leaning over the rail distraught, many continue to assume it means a switcheroo.  But it doesn't.

This is the problem when CH starts spouting; the words take root and become something that they are not. Remember the phone game, only this time its "as Kasha calls him" "The Manson Game"

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:38 pm

The best way to end tabloid rumors is to make Jo Jo the next Bachelorette. Clearly if Chris Harrison is ready to call Ben the heir apparent to "best ever" Bachelor, taking it away from Sean who is married to his f1 Catherine and expecting a baby together, that Ben needs to still be with Lauren. Ben can't win that title without a happy f1!!!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:39 pm

What are fans going to love..seeing him squirm and suffer a little for saying 2 ILYs? Sounds like it is going to be angsty.

Bachelor-after-the-final-rose-spoilers:  Jojos-appearance-on-atfr-leads-to unpredictable ending

Here’s what fans can expect during not only the emotional one-hour After the Final Rose special, but in the moments leading up to the final rose ceremony that will set the stage for JoJo’s emotional confrontation with Ben on live TV.

Bachelor host Chris Harrison promises that the season finale will be “incredible to watch,” telling Parade that Ben does indeed pull a “3/4 Mesnick” when realizes he’s going to hurt someone he is in love with.

“He knows that he’s going to hurt somebody and he knows that he’s going to lose somebody he cares about, so it is really moving. I think people are going to love it.”

ABC’s newly released preview of the season finale (below) shows Ben telling JoJo that he is in love with her (on the bathroom floor, no less) during their final date together. It’s clear that he has no idea what he’s going to do when the rose ceremony rolls around because he can’t stop saying “I love you” to both women. Sister Wives, anyone?

ABC states that the After the Final Rose special will be “unpredictable,” leading many fans to believe that Ben will have a change of heart during the live show.
Rumors that Ben changes his mind (ahem, Jason Mesnick!) and proposes to JoJo on the ATFR special have been creating a buzz online, perhaps prompted by stories like the one recently published by Celeb Dirty Laundry that states Lauren dumped Ben because he’s still in love with JoJo.
According to Reality Steve, despite the tabloid gossip and hype the ATFR is getting from Chris Harrison, the show’s producers and the ABC Network, the after show won’t be all that dramatic, and his spoilers will be 100 percent accurate — Ben proposed to Lauren, and they are still engaged today.
Us Weekly‘s insider states that JoJo was understanding when Ben dumped her at the final rose ceremony. Although she was upset, “she got it” and understood why he let her go.

Once fans get through the tissue-worthy two-hour finale, it’s on to the After the Final Rose, a live show that, season after season, is promoted as “shocking” and “dramatic.”

There is no doubt the producers will prompt her to ask questions like “When did you know?” and “Why didn’t you tell me before the rose ceremony?” because that makes great TV, but don’t expect Ben to change his mind about this final pick on the ATFR special.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2871859/bachelor-after-the-final-rose-spoilers-jojos-appearance-on-atfr-leads-to-surprise-twist/#B0ST4GrIP6ZLiVyE.99
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:47 pm

I think Ben will handle it just fine. I think Jojo might even be like Caila. After watching the show and seeing the way Ben looked at Lauren, she will get it like it says she did at the FRC rejection.mo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:54 pm

After CH brought up Mesnick, my mind went straight to switcheroo, that's what I always remember first from Mesnick. No doubt initially that was CH's goal too. Just a bit embarrassing he has to clear up the meanings of bach terms when using them.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:09 pm

Well at least we can now add the Besnick to the Bach vocabulary and be clear about it giggling Two ILY's ? Hoping GA gets royalties for coming up with that name. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Ugh CM give it up already. I guess there is always going to be someone out there willing to buy a bridge and as long as there is, CM will be able to provoke hanging on the edge of the seat syndrome.
I mean c'mon. I have not seen any photos from any source or tabloid of Ben look glassy eyed catatonic, huddled in a corner, wearing a straight jacket while rocking back and forth. He looks fairly normal, IMO, post filming. Same with all of the women in the F4. I have yet to see anyone looked disheveled, foaming at the mouth and muttering to themselves.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:12 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Those headlines are already out regarding Ben leaving Lauren for Jojo. The truth is, ex's are ex's for a reason!

The truth is, ex's are ex's for a reason! [/quote]

Yep!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra