SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:11 am

^^^I agree GA, the final 1 is/was sad and angry, not the final 2. I also tend to believe US weekly and it is messed up that Ben told JoJo to expect a ring. Wow! Going to be a great show and after show! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by NCGalBecca Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:21 am

Ooops..sorry..cold med messing with my head..I misread it.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Jas2Jax Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:24 am

Has it already been brought up that M. Firestone was Ben's producer and he was F2 and now she is JoJo's.  In the past, weren't F1 and F2 assigned specific producers??

Jas2Jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:26 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^I agree GA, the final 1 is/was sad and angry, not the final 2.  I also tend to believe US weekly and it is messed up that Ben told JoJo to expect a ring.  Wow!  Going to be a great show and after show!  ;)

I hope that part about the ring is not true because I'll have hard time liking him after that. So far I've been understanding giggling
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:26 am

Ben was not F2. He was F3.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jas2Jax Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:30 am

Gotcha, have not watched the franchise since Juan Pablo made me take a break. I just assumed Ben was number 2. When i noticed the pics on IG, I thought it might be relative.

Jas2Jax

Back to top Go down

Post by anggilestari Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:33 am

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/03/09/is-ben-higgins-still-engaged-bachelor-break-up-lauren-jojo/

is it true?
anggilestari
anggilestari

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:52 am

anggilestari wrote:http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/03/09/is-ben-higgins-still-engaged-bachelor-break-up-lauren-jojo/

is it true?
Definitely not true! In so many interviews Ben is beaming and at the WTA he said he was happy so it's all just a bunch of rumours
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:49 am

I don't think Ben is that good of a liar. I think we will tell if there is ever issues between them by his respondes and facial expressions. You couldn't fake how happy he was at WTA and the press after it. Ben and Lauren are just fine. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:59 am

It sounds like Hollywood Life is getting this all from In Touch, so I think we can go ahead and expect a full In Touch story on this subject shortly. Typical. I don't think In Touch has a very good track record with this show.

I have to think if its that terrible between the two, Amanda knows, and she wouldn't have offered such a sincere and heartfelt message to him at the WTA.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:55 am

IMO these tabloids, who have reputations for making up stories, have taken Ben's one statement to E!,
"We put her through hell" and then had their "staff" writers have a contest to see who could write the most damaging possible piece which would garner the most clicks. Or... who can find the one from last season and correctly change the names.

It is unfortunately the plight of f1 for the next week (well, until Monday anyway) to put up with the nonsense that is published. Best to hunker down and not pay attention to any of it- or have a good laugh at the idiocy.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:22 am

Just wait until after the finale. The tabloids will have a field day with the outcome! :yes: I can see the headlines now, "Ben is still in love with JoJo!"
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra