SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by jcrbil Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:04 pm

^^^ As to that rumor.... we know how close Amanda is to Lauren (they seem to see each other all the time). Amanda gave such wonderful best wishes to Ben- and so sincere- that I really doubt there is trouble in paradise (and Ben was just busting- and it's pretty apparent he can't keep stress off his face).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:18 pm

allicat wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Here is the source
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/inside-bachelor-ben-higgins-emotional-proposal-w166555

--As Us previously reported, Higgins told the winner postfinale that he also said “I love you” to the runner-up. “She was angry and sad,” says the show source.---

He told the winner "postfinale" , seems like he told JoJo in the bathroom....so that seems to give it away...

This is my opinion about the bolded part. It states in the article that he told F1 that he also told F2 that he loved them too. What he told Jo, that we have seen, is that he also loves Lauren...not that he told Lauren that.
If that part about telling whichever one to expect a ring and then dumps her is the truth, then that is soooo completely effed up! Ugh

Good point regarding bolded !
Ben said he loved the other woman, not that he told her he loved her...That's quite different.

Also, if F2 is "blindsided", it wouldn't be Jojo since Ben admitted he was also in love with Lauren...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:21 pm

I don't think there will be a blindside, both JoJo and Lauren are aware he loves the other one too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:21 pm

well if that cover was right and he did tell jojo to expect a ring then yea she could be blindsided.

Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:well if that cover was right and he did tell jojo to expect a ring then yea she could be blindsided.

If that's correct, Ben would be the worst jerk ever and wouldn't be worth all the attention. Worst bachelor ever.
I hope it's not the case.
And it wouldn't bold well for Lauren either; I wouldn't be proud to be with a man like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by allicat Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:37 pm

I'm not saying I believe anything or everything the US Weekly article said but if that ring thing is true it's messed up!
All those sites like CDL, Inquisitr, etc...are just stupid tabloid crap that's taken from other sources or just made up completely. I also mostly agree with what some of you have said that neither will be blindsided. Basically what I'm saying is I have no clue what's going to happen The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 20 3806527698

allicat

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:27 pm

I could see Ben saying "If it's you in the end, you can expect a ring."

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:04 pm

leselihau wrote:I could see Ben saying "If it's you in the end, you can expect a ring."

Going back to Meredith as the Bachette, she told Matt that she would be honored to accept a ring from him. This type of stuff is said in almost every season. Then history starts to rewrite itself at the FRC and thereafter.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:08 pm

Has US changed their story over time..they're now saying the F2 is "sad and angry" when wasn't it just the other day the story was that the F2 "understood and rushed back to her hotel room to call her mom?"

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:40 pm

It's a tabloid. How many times have Brad and Angelina split and Jennifer Aniston been pregnant?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonchan Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:48 pm

@allicat wrote:

@Duke702 wrote:
Here is the source
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/inside-bachelor-ben-higgins-emotional-proposal-w166555

--As Us previously reported, Higgins told the winner postfinale that he also said “I love you” to the runner-up. “She was angry and sad,” says the show source.---

He told the winner "postfinale" , seems like he told JoJo in the bathroom....so that seems to give it away...

This is my opinion about the bolded part. It states in the article that he told F1 that he also told F2 that he loved them too. What he told Jo, that we have seen, is that he also loves Lauren...not that he told Lauren that.
If that part about telling whichever one to expect a ring and then dumps her is the truth, then that is soooo completely effed up! Ugh
Good point regarding bolded !
Ben said he loved the other woman, not that he told her he loved her...That's quite different.

Also, if F2 is "blindsided", it wouldn't be Jojo since Ben admitted he was also in love with Lauren

ITA, people are getting from the bathroom convo what they want you to get. He admitted he "loved her" not that he told her he loved her unless he told her and we didn't hear that part. He could have added "yes" but I not the way I love you or something to that affect. we only heard what they "wanted" us to hear which is why all the confusion on what that meant. Just the way TPTB wants it.

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:06 am

NCGalBecca wrote:Has US changed their story over time..they're now saying the F2 is "sad and angry" when wasn't it just the other day the story was that the F2 "understood and rushed back to her hotel room to call her mom?"

Where does it say the F2 is sad and angry?

It says

That emotion came later. As Us previously reported, Higgins told the winner postfinale that he also said “I love you” to the runner-up. “She was angry and sad,” says the show source.

USMagazine

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra