SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by iamreal2u Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:11 pm

^^no hate, me too. How many bachettes pregnant?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by kraft33 Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:12 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^no hate, me too.  How many bachettes pregnant?

Yep, me too! The picture on IG looked like a baby announcement! Lol!!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:19 pm

kraft33 wrote:

This would explain the quick wedding! Good for them! Now keep that baby away from reality TV, dammit!
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:31 pm

kraft33 wrote:

me three Smiley if this would be the surprise announcement, I'll be super happy. please no wedding, breakup or two bachelorettes.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:33 pm

i wanna believe that it could be that but i doubt reality steve would be looking into if jade was pregnant or not
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:58 pm

One of Lauren's family members liked this particular tweet. I just don't see why she would if Lauren wasn't F1. JMO

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 29 ANyfFtd
source https://twitter.com/olivia_bushnell/likes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:02 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:I might get some hate but when I first saw that pic i honestly thought she was pregnant

No hate here- IA. Note how Tanner has his hands on her stomach
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:07 pm

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/03/09/is-ben-higgins-still-engaged-bachelor-break-up-lauren-jojo/

yikes tabloids are coming out
this show has reallly become a catch 22 -- the fact that your relationship out of this show is attacked from all fronts including the show's production must be intense!! eeekk maybe ben wants to do a vacation till things quiet down to get away from it all...maybe they should move abroad for the first 6 months of this craziness duh
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:10 pm

InTouch is almost up there with Star magazine anymore laugh out loud I don't believe anything they say
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:11 pm

^Maybe they can disappear in Paris for awhile till things calm down.

Worked for Kelsey.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:12 pm

emusha wrote:http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/03/09/is-ben-higgins-still-engaged-bachelor-break-up-lauren-jojo/

yikes tabloids are coming out
this show has reallly become a catch 22 -- the fact that your relationship out of this show is attacked from all fronts including the show's production must be intense!! eeekk maybe ben wants to do a vacation till things quiet down to get away from it all...maybe they should move abroad for the first 6 months of this craziness duh

I guess we will see for ourselves on after the final rose. Usually where there is smoke there is fire. The finale can't come soon enough. Hopefully the newest couple will learn to not let the tabloids get to them. I hope it is not too late. Sources will be coming forward with info on the new relationship. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:16 pm

Actually the article does not say anything that could not be true. 
What it says could be applied to any season if you left fill in the blanks for the lead, F1 and F2. It's nothing unusual and would be unexpected at this point as the final episode has not aired. 
And it has been speculated in many, many pages of threads on this forum, that the F1 would naturally be having stress and doubt regarding the stream of ILY to the F2. I don't think it would be extraordinary at all for anyone wanting to take their time and not rush the relationship. jmoaa

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra