SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:31 am

Doesn't mean it is true.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:32 am

I'm pretty sure the preview takes the blindside out of the picture, bot women are well aware he loves the other one too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:38 am

bilolo wrote:My god i hope that's not true, why would he tell her to expect a ring and then choose someone else, that's cruel.

I really don't think that Ben told JoJo to expect a ring. That's just very hard to believe especially when he was undecided on his final choice.

Well now we know that Ben called Lauren's dad so I am just wondering if that was the phone call we see at the end or did he call her dad that morning?

Is it Monday yet???????

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:40 am

More of a reason to believe it's Lauren...Ben had an emotional conversation with Mr. Bushnell. I don't recall him having one with Jojo's dad...am I wrong? He said it'd be real if it were with Lauren. I think this is nice for the viewing audience to also see because of what we saw on Lauren's HTD with her dad.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:47 am

If the inside details of such a romantic proposal are true (which I totally think they are; US has had accurate details of the endings of many seasons now) then I think the part about telling Jojo to expect a ring should be believed too and not dismissed as false just because it's to her and not Lauren.  JMO.  Unless it's just an exaggerated headline to sell magazines.  If it's in the full story, I believe it.

Last edited by relaxing on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:54 am

We all can pick and choose what we want to believe when it comes to the tabloids, but I have a feeling Ben's conversation with JoJo in the bathroom ends on a positive note. Maybe she did expect a ring and his multiple "ILY's/I'm in love with you" gave her a false sense of hope.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:55 am

relaxing wrote:If the inside details of such a romantic proposal are true (which I totally think they are; US has had accurate details of the endings of many seasons now) then how can the part about telling Jojo to expect a ring be dismissed as false just because it's to her and not Lauren?

Maybe Ben tells her she can expect ring at the end of her Bachelorette season? giggling

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo2 Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:01 pm

bilolo wrote:My god i hope that's not true, why would he tell her to expect a ring and then choose someone else, that's cruel.

When did Ben tell JoJo to expect a ring? I think i missed something. TIA
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:05 pm

Seo2 wrote:

Read the cover of the magazine under Ben's picture..

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:06 pm

The most recent US article. Go back one page.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo2 Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:07 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:
Seo2 wrote:

Read the cover of the magazine under Ben's picture..

Thanks, i read the article but didnt see that from the cover. I will take that with a grain of salt. I really hope he didnt actually say that. Yikes.

Last edited by Seo2 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:08 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:

I hope so. I really don't want Caila as the lead.  I know it supposedly doesn't work for the F2 to be announced as Bachelorette since they are supposedly still "heartbroken".  But C'mon! Producers need to give us viewers a little credit.  We all know this was all filmed 4 months ago so plenty of time has passed for Jojo to get over it.  

Especially if they have JoJo come out at the ATFR all smiles and congratulatory to Ben and Lauren.

Hasn't Jojo even included Lauren in a tweet and vice versa?

Maybe to build the suspense they are told to not respond to each other on SM.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra