SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:10 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:We all can pick and choose what we want to believe when it comes to the tabloids, but I have a feeling Ben's conversation with JoJo in the bathroom ends on a positive note.  Maybe she did expect a ring and his multiple "ILY's/I'm in love with you" gave her a false sense of hope.  

I think it does also - or maybe I should say I think it ends on an honest note and honesty is positive at least in the big picture. By the preview, the note it ends on is JoJo asking Ben if he loves her (Lauren) too, and Ben replies "Yes".

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:11 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:We all can pick and choose what we want to believe when it comes to the tabloids, but I have a feeling Ben's conversation with JoJo in the bathroom ends on a positive note.  Maybe she did expect a ring and his multiple "ILY's/I'm in love with you" gave her a false sense of hope.  

Ben no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:15 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

I think it does also - or maybe I should say I think it ends on an honest note and honesty is positive at least in the big picture. By the preview, the note it ends on is JoJo asking Ben if he loves her (Lauren) too, and Ben replies "Yes".

If Ben didn't give her some kind of hope or reassurance why would she bother going as far as the FRC? I can't believe there wasn't a lot more to the bathroom conversation leaving JoJo feeling s/w reassured.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:22 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:
Seo2 wrote:
bilolo wrote:My god i hope that's not true, why would he tell her to expect a ring and then choose someone else, that's cruel.

When did Ben tell JoJo to expect a ring? I think i missed something. TIA

Read the cover of the magazine under Ben's picture..

Don't know Ben, but it doesn't sound like what TV Ben would say. He's been very careful about what he says all season long. Aside from when he thoughtlessly told 2 women that he loved them...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:25 pm

Exactly. She would just pack her bags and leave if it were "game over", but they always want to keep the audience guessing until you see that high heeled shoe stepping out of the limo, or in this case, the helicopter.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:26 pm

Rolly wrote:If Ben didn't give her some kind of hope or reassurance why would she bother going as far as the FRC? I can't believe there wasn't a lot more to the bathroom conversation leaving JoJo feeling s/w reassured.

She either knows she has to (even if she didn't want to - she knows how reality TV works better than any past cast member I can think of) - or they promised her something if she did (like she'd be the next bachelorette). It doesn't matter what they might have promised her if she went to the FRC - they have lied in the past and will continue to lie in the future to get people to do things they don't want to do and normally wouldn't do in real life.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:34 pm

nannymargie wrote:
bilolo wrote:My god i hope that's not true, why would he tell her to expect a ring and then choose someone else, that's cruel.

I really don't think that Ben told JoJo to expect a ring. That's just very hard to believe especially when he was undecided on his final choice.

Well now we know that Ben called Lauren's dad so I am just wondering if that was the phone call we see at the end or did he call her dad that morning?

Is it Monday yet???????

I wish I knew how to bold on my phone but when you say above, "I really don't think that Ben told JoJo to expect a ring....". Why when they were on the FS date did Ben say he loved JoJo so many times and when she said "I feel like we are on the same page", he said "We are on the same page "? Clearly if he picks Lauren they are not on the same page. JoJo then is more confident about thinking about their future together. He shouldn't have said that.... it gives her false hope. And if there is some message that she should expect a ring.... YIKES!!!! I hope it's not true.... unless he picks JoJo.

Is it Monday???????? speechless

Last edited by Rolly on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:38 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Rolly wrote:If Ben didn't give her some kind of hope or reassurance why would she bother going as far as the FRC? I can't believe there wasn't a lot more to the bathroom conversation leaving JoJo feeling s/w reassured.

She either knows she has to (even if she didn't want to - she knows how reality TV works better than any past cast member I can think of) - or they promised her something if she did (like she'd be the next bachelorette). It doesn't matter what they might have promised her if she went to the FRC - they have lied in the past and will continue to lie in the future to get people to do things they don't want to do and normally wouldn't do in real life.
JMHO

TPTB are :uptonogood if they promised her the 'ette I hope she has a signed contract. If she wants the 'ette she should have it. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:57 pm

I actually think the comments mentioned in the US article that occur at the proposal between Ben and his chosen F1 sound more like something JoJo would say. Also Ben loves to carry JoJo around.  Maybe the "blindside" is that all the spoilers are wrong and he actually chose JoJo.

I really believe that Ben loved them both and ultimately had to choose between very different types of this will be my life scenarios.  I'm still sitting on the fence.  Monday is going to be a fascinating Bachelor finale.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:02 pm

Rolly wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I really don't think that Ben told JoJo to expect a ring. That's just very hard to believe especially when he was undecided on his final choice.

Well now we know that Ben called Lauren's dad so I am just wondering if that was the phone call we see at the end or did he call her dad that morning?

Is it Monday yet???????

I wish I knew how to bold on my phone but when you say above, "I really don't think that Ben told JoJo to expect a ring....". Why when they were on the FS date did Ben say he loved JoJo so many times and when she said "I feel like we are on the same page", he said "We are on the same page "? Clearly if he picks Lauren they are not on the same page. JoJo then is more confident about thinking about their future together. He shouldn't have said that.... it gives her false hope. And if there is some message that she should expect a ring.... YIKES!!!! I hope it's not true.... unless he picks JoJo.

Is it Monday???????? speechless

We already read the article posted here that the F2 will not be angry. She understood. Ben could have just let her know he needs to figure things out and left her that way. All she knew is she had a 50/50 chance at the FRC. Just my thoughts .

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:13 pm

Seabear wrote:I actually think the comments mentioned in the US article that occur at the proposal between Ben and his chosen F1 sound more like something JoJo would say. Also Ben loves to carry JoJo around.  Maybe the "blindside" is that all the spoilers are wrong and he actually chose JoJo.

I really believe that Ben loved them both and ultimately had to choose between very different types of this will be my life scenarios.  I'm still sitting on the fence.  Monday is going to be a fascinating Bachelor finale.

I think the comment of "you better not drop me" (paraphrasing) sounds more like Lauren But Ben did like to pick up jojo..so who knows. But the comment kinda reminded me of Laurens humour when she asked Ben to drop her off at the mansion on their first date. And the "luckiest girl" comment we've heard Lauren say this on more than one occasion so that also makes me think it'll be Lauren in the end.

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:35 pm

delete

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No source)

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra