SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:45 pm

Here's what it takes to shoot the fantasy suite on The Bachelor

It takes more than solid lighting and satin sheets to capture the surreal experience of “The Bachelor’s” fantasy suite.

Unlike earlier episodes, which include producers “putting [the women] in positions, creating dates and other scenarios, for all the drama and love to flourish,” series director Ken Fuchs insists to the Post that the chemistry of the fantasy suites happens on its own.

“The first night you’re very aware of the cameras and the lights, but as you go on each day, each week, each episode I think you become less and less aware of it and start behaving and feeling more natural with each other, which is really our goal,” he says.

The director takes particular pride in the fantasy suite episodes.

“We created something very early on that I think is very different looking for reality,” Fuchs says. “We have brilliant designers that have done a fantastic job and a crew of over 100 that helped create this magical, fairy land for the cast to go on.”

Fuchs, who signed on to the first season of “The Bachelorette” following a meeting with show creator Mike Fleiss, explains that by the time the contestants head to the tropics to film the overnight dates, which include stays in the elusive fantasy suites, Fuchs and his team hope to document a date that seems as natural as possible.

“It’s the first time we really leave them alone and let them be normal human beings without cameras and microphones,” he shares. “We’re at that point in the show where you have the famous closing the drapes and the do not disturb sign on the handle, any way we can tell that story and that’s really what happens.”

Though the longtime director posits that the morning after unfolds “pretty naturally,” as the master story teller, he prefers unpredictability in his reality TV fairy tales.

“The most compelling television is when the unexpected and the unplanned happens, and we’ve sorta embraced that,” Fuchs said.

“Directing reality TV is a little different in that it’s a bit like documentary filmmaking. We’re sort of there to capture what’s happening,” he adds.

While Fuchs is staying mum as to who “Bachelor” Ben Higgins will pick as his future bride in the March 14 finale, he admits that the devout Christian’s story has struck a chord with audiences this season.

“That authenticity I think is really what makes this show unique compared to other dating shows and reality shows. They feel sort of overly produced or manipulated, and as a viewer you sort of lose interest,” Fuchs continues. “But somehow with him this season, I think you see a lot and hear a lot of things that you can relate to.”

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Cinn3 Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:45 am

http://www.inquisitr.com/2865451/what-jojo-fletcher-says-to-bachelor-ben-higgins-at-final-rose-ceremony-will-shock-fans-reality-steve-wrong/

I've read a lot of tabloid 'stuff' but thought this was interesting especially after seeing in the preview Ben confessed to jojo he loved Lauren too
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:27 am

Cinn3 wrote:http://www.inquisitr.com/2865451/what-jojo-fletcher-says-to-bachelor-ben-higgins-at-final-rose-ceremony-will-shock-fans-reality-steve-wrong/

I've read a lot of tabloid 'stuff' but thought this was interesting especially after seeing in the preview Ben confessed to jojo he loved Lauren too

I wouldn't be surprise if this were true. Jojo comes across as a very realistic and level headed woman. She was also privy to Ben's affectionate ways with Lauren and I doubt if she would allow herself to fall for him.  question

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:14 am

It wouldn't surprise me either if it did turn out like that. I've always thought this was why the edit left in all the comments from the girls (including JoJo) on Ben's obvious connection with Lauren - JoJo would understand his decision, since she herself saw it all along.

Ben would also be keeping his promise not to completely blindside JoJo, even if his bathroom confession was prompted by a question from her.

If the finale plays out like that, I feel like it would still leave a door open for JoJo to be the surprise next B'ette.

JMO

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:45 am

jupi wrote:It wouldn't surprise me either if it did turn out like that. I've always thought this was why the edit left in all the comments from the girls (including JoJo) on Ben's obvious connection with Lauren - JoJo would understand his decision, since she herself saw it all along.

Ben would also be keeping his promise not to completely blindside JoJo, even if his bathroom confession was prompted by a question from her.

If the finale plays out like that, I feel like it would still leave a door open for JoJo to be the surprise next B'ette.

JMO

I hope so. I really don't want Caila as the lead. I know it supposedly doesn't work for the F2 to be announced as Bachelorette since they are supposedly still "heartbroken". But C'mon! Producers need to give us viewers a little credit. We all know this was all filmed 4 months ago so plenty of time has passed for Jojo to get over it.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:26 pm

Beach Lover wrote:
jupi wrote:It wouldn't surprise me either if it did turn out like that. I've always thought this was why the edit left in all the comments from the girls (including JoJo) on Ben's obvious connection with Lauren - JoJo would understand his decision, since she herself saw it all along.

JMO

I hope so. I really don't want Caila as the lead.  I know it supposedly doesn't work for the F2 to be announced as Bachelorette since they are supposedly still "heartbroken".  But C'mon! Producers need to give us viewers a little credit.  We all know this was all filmed 4 months ago so plenty of time has passed for Jojo to get over it.  

Especially if they have JoJo come out at the ATFR all smiles and congratulatory to Ben and Lauren.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:

JMO

I hope so. I really don't want Caila as the lead.  I know it supposedly doesn't work for the F2 to be announced as Bachelorette since they are supposedly still "heartbroken".  But C'mon! Producers need to give us viewers a little credit.  We all know this was all filmed 4 months ago so plenty of time has passed for Jojo to get over it.  

Especially if they have JoJo come out at the ATFR all smiles and congratulatory to Ben and Lauren.

Hasn't Jojo even included Lauren in a tweet and vice versa?

Back to top Go down

Post by codzombies Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:38 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:

Hasn't Jojo even included Lauren in a tweet and vice versa?

Yes, and on Lauren's instagram with the quote about beauty being on the inside or something, JoJo commented something complimentary.

codzombies

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:11 am

New cover this week
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/inside-bachelor-ben-higgins-emotional-proposal-w166555
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 15 Image14

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 15 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 15 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:21 am

There is a cute video interview at the site page .. Ben is cute and funny

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:23 am

My god i hope that's not true, why would he tell her to expect a ring and then choose someone else, that's cruel.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:28 am

Hmmmm, there is that word again...blindside.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra