SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:05 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:The dramatic music puts bold and the beautiful to shame. cantstopl cantstopl

Seriously... giggling
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:06 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Justafan2 wrote:Is it just me or does JoJo not make a lot of eye contact in her ITMs in that preview? She looks down a lot or to the side. I am sure Lucas could tell us what that may mean just something I noticed. IMO I didn't hear a lot of emotion in her voice either.

I watched her eyes more than anything - she's looking down but her eyes are too. When someone's eyes look upwards it often means they are thinking and retrieving information they have seen or heard (accessing their memory) and she is not doing that in this clip. She's giving a relatively complicated bit of narrative and may actually be reading from a cue card and just has to keep looking at it. Thus little emotion - she's not speaking "personally" from her inner feelings.

This is just your opinion, correct?  Because I don't know how you could possibly know for sure that JoJo was not speaking personally from her inner feelings.

Correct. I was simply giving an opinion based on what I have seen other people do.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:47 pm

That "I don't know what I'm going to do" in double time LOL .. Of course you do Ben

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:09 pm

Even Jojo's far away look seems contrived an dramatic. Did she go out on the balcony herself or did the cameras come by and producers say, "hey we want to film you looking into the ocean and thinking."

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:26 pm

SarahD wrote:Even Jojo's far away look seems contrived an dramatic. Did she go out on the balcony herself or did the cameras come by and producers say, "hey we want to film you looking into the ocean and thinking."

The latter, but that applies to all these contemplation B-rolls.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:27 pm

Ben is hanging out with Shawn per Shawn's SnapChat (shawn_booth).

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 33 1f49c

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 33 8367-910 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 33 I_got_13 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:38 pm

SarahD wrote:Even Jojo's far away look seems contrived an dramatic. Did she go out on the balcony herself or did the cameras come by and producers say, "hey we want to film you looking into the ocean and thinking."

I thought the same thing about that scene. Lauren looks to be bothered by the sun and JoJo just seems like a natural at this. giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:34 pm

Both Shawn and Tanner have snapped with Ben tonight, and Cupcake is in LA too. I'm guessing they're all going to be at atfr. Should be a fun show!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Tanner showed Ben in a makeup chair and I saw Ben Z in the background as well as in Cupcake's Snapchat. Something is happening laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 33 1f49c

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 33 8367-910 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 33 I_got_13 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:42 pm

Sorry what is Cupcake's SC?

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:43 pm

Linds911 wrote:Tanner showed Ben in a makeup chair and I saw Ben Z in the background as well as in Cupcake's Snapchat. Something is happening laugh out loud
A private sit down with JoJo to discuss their relationship  question On the live show she comes out all happy ready to be the next Bachelorette

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:43 pm

Filming Bachelor Special Family Feud........

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra