SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by tennischick80 Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Cinn3 wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:Where's Ben

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC5_k7unST2/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC5aMjjOB3R/?hl=en

based on everyone's snap chat Ben didn't go hang out with them after family feud. No where in sight. (he's an engaged man-waiting for Lauren prob giggling )

I love what he said on IG...I kind of get the feeling that the beauty he's referencing is his life with Lauren. They can finally put the past behind them.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by dyra Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:32 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 BlpmSvm

24 HOURS

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC6vSvUw3Pk/

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:36 am

They really have some great photographers. They make Jamaica look prettier than it is. I've been and it is pretty in places but not that pretty. Although I wasn't at the Sandals resort so...

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:32 am

Jamaica is beautiful, but has had many challenges in the last 20 yrs or so making it not so much the tourist paradise, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:40 pm

RS is conceding today that Jojo is most likely the Bachelorette. He has one main source whom he believes but has not been able to confirm beyond that. He says that Caila was told at the last minute the she wouldn't be the b'ette and that she was "played".
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:03 pm

provenceguy wrote:RS is conceding today that Jojo is most likely the Bachelorette. He has one main source whom he believes but has not been able to confirm beyond that. He says that Caila was told at the last minute the she wouldn't be the b'ette and that she was "played".

So now he's conceding that JoJo might be the next bachelorette.. One strike against him this season. I'm  crossing my fingers that there'll be a couple of other strikes against him by the end of the night. One for the history books!

Last edited by richmondrose on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:13 pm

New interview with Lauren, copied from her thread to this Media thread:

Hoosier wrote:

http://www.pamplinmedia.com/lor/48-news/297224-174069-lauren-b-reflects-on-the-bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:28 pm

From the Washington Post: Why people lose their minds on ‘The Bachelor’

Many of the contestants on “The Bachelor” say they’ve fallen in love after such a short time – just a few dates together. Obviously some people are just playing to the camera, but others actually seem to be telling the truth. Can people really fall in love that fast?

I don’t think they’re lying to you. The brain system of romantic love is like the fear system -- it can be triggered at any time. You can be scared in a second, and you can fall in love in a second. And I think that reality TV even heightens the probability of that, because any kind of novelty drives up the dopamine system in the brain, which is what becomes activated when you fall madly in love. You’re in a situation in which the whole world is watching you -- it’s very novel, it’s very exciting.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:33 pm

This a nice compilation of the crazy: from EW: The 17 Most Memorable Contestants From 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette'

NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:44 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:This a nice compilation of the crazy: from EW: The 17 Most Memorable Contestants From 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette'

Lace is missing from this! I mean questioning eye contact after getting a rose? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:47 pm

So true..what an oversight! She even received her own SNL skit, too.

NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:49 pm

She did? I didn't know that! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra