SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Ugh CM give it up already. I guess there is always going to be someone out there willing to buy a bridge and as long as there is, CM will be able to provoke hanging on the edge of the seat syndrome.
I mean c'mon. I have not seen any photos from any source or tabloid of Ben look glassy eyed catatonic, huddled in a corner, wearing a straight jacket while rocking back and forth. He looks fairly normal, IMO, post filming. Same with all of the women in the F4. I have yet to see anyone looked disheveled, foaming at the mouth and muttering to themselves.

Agreed.... great post... :yes:

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by grace8136 Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:25 pm

anggilestari wrote:http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/03/09/is-ben-higgins-still-engaged-bachelor-break-up-lauren-jojo/

is it true?

I doubt it. It cracks me up when these articles end with "we're just hoping this is all false." It's hard to take them seriously when they are already doubting their own sources by the end of the story. laugh out loud

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:59 pm

2 videos on Extra:

http://extratv.com/2016/03/10/lauren-b-and-jojo-express-their-doubts-and-worries-in-the-bachelor-season-finale/

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:13 pm

On Lauren's LCD, she says, "Ben spent the last day with JoJo". That means Lauren had the second LCD.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:19 pm

richmondrose wrote:On Lauren's LCD, she says, "Ben spent the last day with JoJo". That means Lauren had the second LCD.

And would it stand Lauren had the second MTP? Because we know the clothes Ben's mom is wearing is when she "chooses" Jojo. So she might not have even met Lauren yet. It would be funny if the two girls she's talking about is Emily and now Jojo , and between those two, well....that is a no brainier

Back to top Go down

Post by allicat Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:31 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
richmondrose wrote:On Lauren's LCD, she says, "Ben spent the last day with JoJo". That means Lauren had the second LCD.

And would it stand Lauren had the second MTP? Because we know the clothes Ben's mom is wearing is when she "chooses" Jojo. So she might not have even met Lauren yet. It would be funny if the two girls she's talking about is Emily and now Jojo , and between those two, well....that is a no brainier

Yep noticed Lauren's LCD was last. Interesting. Have they ever had the last LCD girl be the first for the MTP date in real time and/or show time?

allicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:34 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

It sure sounds to me like she has met both of them. If they were asking her to pick how could she say one or the other if she hasn't met one of them? His mom says something like....If I had to pick today and my opinion mattered I would have to pick JoJo. That sounds like she has also met Lauren.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:37 pm

but as someone has posted in another thread maybe this was in reference to her meeting emily. maybe she hadn't met lauren yet and was going off of meeting emily and jojo. I doubt it but it could happen that way.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Maybe his mom answers the question of who she would prefer the day of Lauren's LCD and her date was second?
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:40 pm

Rolly wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

It sure sounds to me like she has met both of them. If they were asking her to pick how could she say one or the other if she hasn't met one of them? His mom says something like....If I had to pick today and my opinion mattered I would have to pick JoJo. That sounds like she has also met Lauren.

Yes but Lauren said in that preview, Ben spent the day with Jojo. So in LCD, Jojo first and Lauren last? Then MTP, Lauren first and Jojo last? question no idea

I'm just saying if the mom picked Jojo without meeting Lauren, what two girls could she be talking about ? The only one would be Emily. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:41 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:but as someone has posted in another thread maybe this was in reference to her meeting emily. maybe she hadn't met lauren yet and was going off of meeting emily and jojo. I doubt it but it could happen that way.

By the time the parents met JoJo Emily was long gone.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:42 pm

Rolly wrote:Maybe his mom answers the question of who she would prefer the day of Lauren's LCD and her date was second?

So Ben would be spending time with his parents before Lauren's LCD wearing what he wore bringing Jojo to meet them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra