SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:48 pm

I think Ben is a great Bachelor too. He doesn't like letting go and it could be because he knows how it feels, and doesn't want anyone to feel like that. This show allows no way except to let someone go lest he rejects both. He wears his heart on his sleeve so if he loves you, he'll say it even if there might be consequences . I also love how his mom says he really tries to get to know you. That means asking questions and listening. At the end of the day, whomever he chose, he has a good grasp on who she really is.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by AmoreBella Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:16 pm

Looks like ben is still in Denver

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCnt-Bfo03H/?hl=en

https://mobile.twitter.com/TrevorBoss_/status/706546285881348096

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:43 pm

Looks like he's at church. Something about a man who loves Jesus!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:50 pm

Men and their plaid.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:20 pm

albean99 wrote:
SarahD wrote:Well it looks like Ben and Jojo were in NY/NJ and Hawaii at the same time after filming...

Jojo was with her family at a wedding in NJ 14 weeks ago while Ben posted his billboard at Times Square.

https://www.instagram.com/p/-jvFynR2u3/
https://www.instagram.com/p/-eXp7Fmy4L/?taken-by=higgins.ben&hl=en

Jojo was in Hawaii 11 weeks ago while Ben was flying back (I think) from Hawaii to Colorado 12 weeks ago.  He posted a pic of the oldest survivor from Pearl Harbor, Jim Downing.  I googled Jim Downing - he is from Colorado and he went to Hawaii for the 74th celebration of the PH attack. If Ben was on the same flight going to Colorado, he must be flying from Hawaii.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_dcZq5AKSi/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher
https://www.instagram.com/p/_DsuziGyxP/?taken-by=higgins.ben&hl=en

These trips seem too close to be coincidence.  I also noted other posts that are very similar between Ben and Jojo right around the same time.

I looked at Ben's Instagram right before the pic with the Pearl Harbor survivor and he seemed to be in L.A. He posted a pic of him and a buddy who's a coach at UCLA getting together to watch TB. It's very possible that the guy had a stop in CA on his way home to Colorado. The other thing is that Joelle was in Maui while the celebration would have been in Oahu.

I think Ben was in NYC to appear on GMA and possibly other shows. I remember he brought his buddies to the show and seemed to be having a guy trip.
Bean, couldn't they have met up somewhere in between to two places in Hawaii?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:22 pm

Ben wasn't in Hawaii. He was simply on a plane from LAX to Colorado with a WWII vet who was in Hawaii for a celebration.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:40 pm

2observe wrote:
albean99 wrote:
SarahD wrote:Well it looks like Ben and Jojo were in NY/NJ and Hawaii at the same time after filming...

Jojo was with her family at a wedding in NJ 14 weeks ago while Ben posted his billboard at Times Square.

https://www.instagram.com/p/-jvFynR2u3/
https://www.instagram.com/p/-eXp7Fmy4L/?taken-by=higgins.ben&hl=en

Jojo was in Hawaii 11 weeks ago while Ben was flying back (I think) from Hawaii to Colorado 12 weeks ago.  He posted a pic of the oldest survivor from Pearl Harbor, Jim Downing.  I googled Jim Downing - he is from Colorado and he went to Hawaii for the 74th celebration of the PH attack. If Ben was on the same flight going to Colorado, he must be flying from Hawaii.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_dcZq5AKSi/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher
https://www.instagram.com/p/_DsuziGyxP/?taken-by=higgins.ben&hl=en

These trips seem too close to be coincidence.  I also noted other posts that are very similar between Ben and Jojo right around the same time.

I looked at Ben's Instagram right before the pic with the Pearl Harbor survivor and he seemed to be in L.A. He posted a pic of him and a buddy who's a coach at UCLA getting together to watch TB. It's very possible that the guy had a stop in CA on his way home to Colorado. The other thing is that Joelle was in Maui while the celebration would have been in Oahu.

I think Ben was in NYC to appear on GMA and possibly other shows. I remember he brought his buddies to the show and seemed to be having a guy trip.
Bean, couldn't they have met up somewhere in between to two places in Hawaii?

Yes but it would be too risky imo. I don't believe he was in Hawaii in any case.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:13 pm

IMO, the only place Ben has seen his F1 since filming ended is in sanctioned safe house visits, likely in LA. Probably roughly every other weekend, as that has been the trend for years.

The exception to this is Ashley/JP and Andi/Josh, just because of their close proximity in living near each other to begin with.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:50 pm

Emily and Jef also met close to Charlotte (or in resort areas near there)- so she could stay close to her daughter.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:55 pm

Ben was not in Hawaii.
Getting back to SHV, other seasons there have been some in Palm Springs. There have been some in NYC. I'm sure there have been other locales, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:11 pm

Could they have spent time in LA, then Ben back to CO and Jojo heading to Hawaii ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:16 pm

sde1041 wrote:Could they have spent time in LA, then Ben back to CO and Jojo heading to Hawaii ?

Possible but Usually on SHV That are not around Bachelor shows, Ben would not be out at events but spend the entire weekend with his F1. This would be a huge stretch for me to see them doing this.

Also not sure of JoJos travel dates most likely she was in Hawaii the whole time he was in CA. It as a quick trip as we know he was in Denver that weekend for the Oakland/Denver Game.

All imho
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra