SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Rolly Fri 11 Mar - 2:45

I don't think Ben's mom would be in tears about anything having to do with Emily unless he was bringing her back and Emily was F1. I would also be in tears if that were true. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 24 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lily Fri 11 Mar - 2:52

Rolly wrote:I don't think Ben's mom would be in tears about anything having to do with Emily unless he was bringing her back and a Emily was F1. I would also be in tears if that were true. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 24 2498057887

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 24 3806527698 you are too funny
OMG , Ben's mom is team Jojo :cutesmile!: I like her already.
abc though, not cool for sharing that .. Not cool.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri 11 Mar - 3:27

So did Ben not write a blog for the WTA?
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri 11 Mar - 3:31

Ben's mom has got it right on. I much prefer Jojo over Lauren also but obviously Ben doesn't agree. Men!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri 11 Mar - 3:35

^^^I agree! JoJo seems so great and fun. Lauren is beautiful, just did not get a chance to "see" her on the show. Ben is the one who gets to choose though. It is like this in the real world. You don't get to choose who your son or daughter fall in love with. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri 11 Mar - 3:44

sophienette wrote:2 videos on Extra:

http://extratv.com/2016/03/10/lauren-b-and-jojo-express-their-doubts-and-worries-in-the-bachelor-season-finale/

In that link there is another vid.

http://extratv.com/2016/03/10/lauren-b-and-jojo-express-their-doubts-and-worries-in-the-bachelor-season-finale/

He is being interviewed during WTA. He is asked when will he get married, his response "I mean, as soon as we can, I guess".

That is a pretty strong statement IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Fri 11 Mar - 8:16

Referring to this video posted on the Bachelor's Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/bachelorabc/status/708052143341576192

I see a place in the video with Ben's mom when she first starts talking (after she says the sentence that JoJo is more her style) where she could be speaking of another girl (we could assume she is comparing her here to Lauren) but to who? We aren't shown to whom she says this. Could it be to just Dad? and not to Ben? The scene change is smooth, but it is a scene change no longer showing her speaking and the voice inflection is a bit different. When we see her talk again inside, the camera angle has changed and she has a different background showing and here seems to be talking to Ben (possibly alone). But then we hear and see her say outside if she could pick for him, she would pick JoJo (obviously not talking to Ben or Ben's dad here but to producers). Lauren's name is never mentioned in any statement of theirs. The "she" could be Lauren in the "that's all I need to know" statement - or it could be JoJo - and again we aren't shown to whom she is speaking here. Background changes when Dad is speaking, too. Two different conversations? We know they can do it. Also, no other name is mentioned when mom says her pick is JoJo. Is it conceivable in her last statement she was asked about Emily directly as opposed to JoJo (two girls she seemingly has met or at least we know she's heard more about JoJo than we've been shown)? We have seen how they edit in words on what is essentially the same preview and leave them out the next time. Why not here? Especially in this video that has not been aired on TV yet (and may never be just like this). I like JoJo for Ben and would love for JoJo to be F1, but have to be honest about how choppy this whole excerpt is. The only one mentioning Lauren's name is Ben in a voiceover that also has a change of voice inflection to his next statement. This could lead us to believe parents are discussing JoJo only, but we viewers really don't know that by this video excerpt. Interesting that the Ben voiceover seems to indicate he said I love you to Lauren first - again, then to JoJo. He is the only one using both girl's names and to the viewers, not his parents. And what tells us definitely he is speaking here to both of his parents at the same time? We don't see a wide-angle shot here showing all three. We only see his dad in the shot with him in the house, not his mom. We don't see the dad in the mom's inside shots or the mom in the dad's inside shots (and Dad's angle changes at least once). Ben's voice inflection keeps changing, too, so who knows when that ITM of his was filmed - during or post production.

It seems obvious he was genuinely torn between the two women - no matter how edited convos with either parent or parents together may have been. All of the possibilities mentioned are my opinion.

Lastly, I wonder why Mom would give producers her pick of final two women. She seems very intuitive, and I believe would know it wouldn't necessarily be the one he chooses so that if aired there could be fallout.

and here on this linked YouTube video, we do see the wide-angle shot and Dad looking a whole different direction to talk to his son about if he is in love than where we see Ben by the window - so at least part of the convo shown takes place at a different time than when all three are together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efsWKkuiPRQ&index=20&list=PLdp5SNBhNKqyIHzr0iOmNHnV4sT1Oav62

Editing schmediting. I just look for it, trying to piece together the real story. Again, my take, my opinion on what viewers are being shown in these videos.

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri 11 Mar - 9:14

Just a crazy thought, probably not the way it went down but WHAT IF the mom answered the question if she was to pick who he would send home?!!

Then it would add up with him choosing the same girl the mother wanted and the spoiler still being right.

Last edited by Miyala on Fri 11 Mar - 9:16; edited 1 time in total

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri 11 Mar - 9:14

The first part I find really cut together, I believe there she was talking about both girls...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Mar - 9:29

Miyala wrote:Just a crazy thought, probably not the way it went down but WHAT IF the mom answered the question if she was to pick who he would send home?!!

Then it would add up with him choosing the same girl the mother wanted and the spoiler still being right.

Oh my! That will blow minds!!  What an interesting take. It could fit. Why would mom cry over who she'd choose for Ben vs who'd she send home. If it turns out this way, it would bond Lolo to Ben's family as opposed to alienate . I actually think you're right the more I think of it.  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 24 1710264613

The synopsis says Jojo's vulnerability appeals to Ben's mom. The more my style wouldn't fit a vulnerability statement imo.

Regarding Lauren: Lauren B. makes a lasting first impression with Ben’s parents

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2010-2/

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri 11 Mar - 9:46

ForeverLove wrote:
Miyala wrote:Just a crazy thought, probably not the way it went down but WHAT IF the mom answered the question if she was to pick who he would send home?!!

Oh my! That will blow minds!!  What an interesting take. It could fit. Why would mom cry over who she'd choose for Ben vs who'd she send home. If it turns out this way, it would bond Lolo to Ben's family as opposed to alienate . I actually think you're right the more I think of it.  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 24 1710264613

The synopsis says Jojo's vulnerability appeals to Ben's mom. The more my style wouldn't fit a vulnerability statement imo.

She would cry if Ben already told her he's leaning towards Lauren. It would mean they're not on the same page and she knows that Ben values and respects her opinion and in this case they don't have the same one. It would hurt badly besides seeing his son so torn imo.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Mar - 9:52

bilolo wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

She would cry if Ben already told her he's leaning towards Lauren. It would mean they're not on the same page and she knows that Ben values and respects her opinion and in this case they don't have the same one. It would hurt badly imo.

The thing is, this is actually edited badly and to mislead. Mom could be crying because making a decision to send one home over another is painful . True that crying over picking one girl for Ben is possible. But the synopsis says Lauren makes a lasting impression, and the only thing that affected Amy was Jojo's vulnerability . Why would that overshadows or make her better for Ben ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra