SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:25 am

veg_out wrote:
Idlemess wrote:I think somewhere on here there was a picture of Ben's parents making a toast sometime after filming. I never paid much attention but now I'm like they toast while on a plane.... A plane. That's not unusual but... Speculation, speculation

What do you think is going on?

It was implied that the toast was after the FRC, so I found it interesting that they decided to take a pic of their toast (which was posted) on a plane. I'm only saying that a possible clue was the plane relating to Lauren.
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Rdjbb Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:37 am

I don't know where to ask this question, but can anyone find the pic of Ben arriving at the airport where he's wearing a ball cap? It was the same weekend she was wearing a black hat at the airport. I really need to see his pic. I need to see his hat. Thanks!
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:45 am

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  Still Team Ben.  On the same page.  I promise you won't be blindsided.  Hmmm...

And he called her Mrs. Higgins.  

Wow!!!! You are right......

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:09 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:^^  Still Team Ben.  On the same page.  I promise you won't be blindsided.  Hmmm...

And he called her Mrs. Higgins.  

Wow!!!! You are right......

Was that conversation on the baseball date. If so that was on her shirt so he could have been referring to that. no idea

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:40 pm

Cute video...helps put things into perspective

The Late Show Stephen Colbert Makes a Proposal to The Bachelor’s Ben Higgins on The Late Show
Chris King+  March 3, 2016

Stephen Colbert has mentioned before on The Late Show that he’s a big fan of The Bachelor, and this week’s episode really caused him some emotional trauma. He doesn’t know how Ben could say “I love you” to both Lauren B. and JoJo; it’s rarely ever happened before in The Bachelor‘s history, and it has both Ben and Colbert very conflicted about what he should do next. Does Ben propose to Lauren B. or JoJo? Luckily, Colbert thinks he’s found a way for no one to have to get hurt.

In the video below, Colbert offers Ben Higgins quite the creative proposal, one that could change The Bachelor forever. If Ben’s heart is split in two, just like Colbert’s, with his love for both women causing him to not be able to choose, then he shouldn’t have to.

“You shouldn’t have to choose,” Colbert tells Ben. “I am an ordained minister of the Church of…something. I can’t remember. It’s online. And I mean this, I am ready to pronounce you man and wife and wife, a happily married throuple.”

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:55 pm

veg_out wrote:
Al wrote:Oh gosh, I remember those JP pap pictures. He was never smiling in them so that led people to think maybe he wasn't F1. I miss that season Smiley

It was such a great one. I'm raking my brain for other seasons. I half-heartedly paid attention to the last few seasons, so I'm not sure if people were papped.

Courtney R, Ben F's F1, was another F1 who definitely was papped and more than once - in fact multiple times just after the skinny dipping episode alone aired.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2096890/The-Bachelors-skinny-dipper-Courtney-Robertson-wears-telling-T-shirt.html

So many people were talking about Josh online during Andi's season and pics being posted, but I can't remember if they were paparazzi ones at all or just SM/family stuff/fan sightings. I think Emily had been during Brad's season, as well. Those two had sports ties, though, so Emily being at Nascar events and Josh at his brother's games also added a different dynamic as they are press covered events to begin with.

I know it had been found out Roberto was moving to CA during Ali's season, but I can't recall if he was actually papped here or if it was just having to do with transferring to CA for work being leaked.

Ed during Jillian's, Jef during Emily's, and Nikki during JPG's seem familiar, as well, but it's hard to find stuff back that far to remember for sure if it was true paparazzi stuff or more SM leading to a lot of public sightings (Nikki at work with kids frequently, Jef b/c of People Water, etc.)

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:57 pm

^^ Funny video! Bachelordom. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:54 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCgMCSymzwP/?hl=en

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:04 pm

Rdjbb wrote:I don't know where to ask this question, but can anyone find the pic of Ben arriving at the airport where he's wearing a ball cap?  It was the same weekend she was wearing a black hat at the airport.  I really need to see his pic.  I need to see his hat.  Thanks!

Is it in the social media thread maybe?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:09 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:Cute video...helps put things into perspective

The Late Show Stephen Colbert Makes a Proposal to The Bachelor’s Ben Higgins on The Late Show
Chris King+  March 3, 2016

Stephen Colbert has mentioned before on The Late Show that he’s a big fan of The Bachelor, and this week’s episode really caused him some emotional trauma. He doesn’t know how Ben could say “I love you” to both Lauren B. and JoJo; it’s rarely ever happened before in The Bachelor‘s history, and it has both Ben and Colbert very conflicted about what he should do next. Does Ben propose to Lauren B. or JoJo? Luckily, Colbert thinks he’s found a way for no one to have to get hurt.

In the video below, Colbert offers Ben Higgins quite the creative proposal, one that could change The Bachelor forever. If Ben’s heart is split in two, just like Colbert’s, with his love for both women causing him to not be able to choose, then he shouldn’t have to.

“You shouldn’t have to choose,” Colbert tells Ben. “I am an ordained minister of the Church of…something. I can’t remember. It’s online. And I mean this, I am ready to pronounce you man and wife and wife, a happily married throuple.”

I love Colbert. I loved his "how could you, Ben? Saying ILY is a sacred vow between the Bachelor and ONE of 28 house-bond concubines!" He's totally right - truth is after all this discussion about "true love", statistically speaking, we're most likely talking about a 6-8 month relationship at best. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:16 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelors-olivia-breaks-down-at-women-tell-all-video-w166225

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:51 am

JJ Lane ‏@jjhlane 13m13 minutes ago
Pleasure to be a part of @accessopp tonight! Great cause and organization. Cc: @benhiggi @jpad16 @MrSchlieman

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 7 CcrJci0UsAE57TY

https://twitter.com/jjhlane/status/705597808405950465

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra