SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by timfan Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:10 pm

I remember reading I think it might have been a tweet by Sean I think during chris season or Kaitlyn can not remember which that people were talking about the people blog and he made a comment that you do not believe that he wrote that in other words I think Sean hinted that they did not actually write the blog
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by casjacknick Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:10 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:Just a thought..but the whole season could have been brutal for JoJo to watch, too, given all the focus and hoopla around Lauren.

I agree. IF it's Jojo that he's with right now (and I don't feel that is so crazy of an if) it would be very difficult for her to watch.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:15 pm

casjacknick wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:Just a thought..but the whole season could have been brutal for JoJo to watch, too, given all the focus and hoopla around Lauren.

I agree. IF it's Jojo that he's with right now (and I don't feel that is so crazy of an if) it would be very difficult for her to watch.
Actually if JoJo is F1 I think it would be harder on Lauren to watch since everyone thinks she's the F1. I remember an interview with Brooks where he said it was very hard on him and Chris and Des sort of laughed it off. At least whoever is F1 has Ben for support through it all.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:21 pm

casjacknick wrote:

Absolutely and I think that someone here, agentcurls maybe ? mentioned that the edit made a point of capturing her reactions throughout the season. It has been a benlo love fest without a doubt  and I think that up until HD, it was all Lauren. My read on this season is that disastrous HTD made Ben aware of his feelings for Jojo. The fear of her dumping him and her family not accepting him, made him realize, that he cared for her beyond just the physical stuff. FD just sealed those feelings further. I'm inclined to believe those blogs. If anything, they are not in sync with the edit IMO.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:09 pm

ForeverLove wrote:About the ring Ben chose...

The wedding set engagement ring is accented with baguette diamonds on the setting and is delicate in design.
http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/03/02/ben-higgins-engagement-ring-the-bachelor-pics-cost-lauren-b-jojo-finale/

That ring is gorgeous!! That's the kind I'd want if I was getting engaged now! But I am 28 years too late, LOL!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:53 pm

Maddy wrote:The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 6 U1100cover-zoom-95fdeafa-89cf-478c-a654-93bf2d62e9ca
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-ben-higgins-put-fiance-through-hell-and-back-w165914

I find it interesting that Lauren has been papped twice this season. I remember JP being papped walking the streets of NYC, but it has me wondering.

On another note, they have launched full scale into promotion of a happy ending. Ben sounds like he's working hard to prove that he's now a one-woman man. Oh, Ben!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:57 pm

When you post your location on SM, it's not hard for the paps to find and photograph you, IMO.  

I'd never go on this show, but if I did, all forms of SM I had would be private.   giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:58 pm

Oh gosh, I remember those JP pap pictures. He was never smiling in them so that led people to think maybe he wasn't F1. I miss that season Smiley

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:04 am

Al wrote:Oh gosh, I remember those JP pap pictures. He was never smiling in them so that led people to think maybe he wasn't F1. I miss that season Smiley

It was such a great one. I'm raking my brain for other seasons. I half-heartedly paid attention to the last few seasons, so I'm not sure if people were papped.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:04 am

I think somewhere on here there was a picture of Ben's parents making a toast sometime after filming. I never paid much attention but now I'm like they toast while on a plane.... A plane. That's not unusual but... Speculation, speculation

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:06 am

Idlemess wrote:I think somewhere on here there was a picture of Ben's parents making a toast sometime after filming. I never paid much attention but now I'm like they toast while on a plane.... A plane. That's not unusual but... Speculation, speculation

What do you think is going on?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:07 am

The day after the FRC maybe??

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra