SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:40 pm

Yes it is the same .. If they breakup in less than 2 years the ring goes back

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:40 pm

Yes it is. Although I've heard a few of the women got to keep their ring even though the two year mark wasn't met. I believe Jillian has mentioned this and I think Ali too.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 5 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 5 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:46 pm

Well, I read this and went from being 150% sure he's engaged to Lauren to being 200%

So many 'tells' in this one paragraph, lots of present tense statement. So glad it's all behind them now, and Lauren loved him enough to get thru this massvie sh*t storm. The best part, Ben will be making this up to her everyday, for the hell she went through because she loves him & he truly does love her too. imo

Glamour: At what point did you tell the woman you chose in the end that you had the "I love you" conversation with another woman?

Ben: Right away. We talked the night we got to stay together after the show ended for the first time, and I told her what happened because we're a team now. Teams have to communicate, couples have to communicate. I knew how much she meant to me, and I didn't want to do anything without her knowing it. So I was very open with her about what happened during this experience as soon as she was ready and wanted to hear it, and she has been supportive just like a good partner would. She's been really supportive. It's not always easy, as I don't think it should be, but always supportive and loving and caring. I hope she never has to be put through a situation that is this brutal to watch ever again.

Source: http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2016/03/the-bachelors-ben-higgins-reve-1?mbid=twitter_glamourdotcom

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:51 pm

^^^ That has been the standard deal.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:05 pm

Yes, thats a pretty well known fact. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:52 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Well, I read this and went from being 150% sure he's engaged to Lauren to being 200%

So many 'tells' in this one paragraph, lots of present tense statement. So glad it's all behind them now, and Lauren loved him enough to get thru this massvie sh*t storm. The best part, Ben will be making this up to her everyday, for the hell she went through because she loves him & he truly does love her too. imo

Glamour: At what point did you tell the woman you chose in the end that you had the "I love you" conversation with another woman?

Ben: Right away. We talked the night we got to stay together after the show ended for the first time, and I told her what happened because we're a team now. Teams have to communicate, couples have to communicate. I knew how much she meant to me, and I didn't want to do anything without her knowing it. So I was very open with her about what happened during this experience as soon as she was ready and wanted to hear it, and she has been supportive just like a good partner would. She's been really supportive. It's not always easy, as I don't think it should be, but always supportive and loving and caring. I hope she never has to be put through a situation that is this brutal to watch ever again.

Source: http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2016/03/the-bachelors-ben-higgins-reve-1?mbid=twitter_glamourdotcom

Funny this made me pause. JoJo was always team Ben. Him saying that they are a team now gave me a little frown.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:38 pm

^So if he is in a team now with Lauren, that's a good start. 

But yeah, JoJo and Ben were very much working like a team through the whole process.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:40 pm

^^  Still Team Ben.  On the same page.  I promise you won't be blindsided.  Hmmm...

And he called her Mrs. Higgins.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:45 pm

agentcurls wrote:^So if he is in a team now with Lauren, that's a good start. 

But yeah, JoJo and Ben were very much working like a team through the whole process.

I love your avi. Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:59 pm

He used "team Ben" again in his latest blog when talking about Jojo. On a side note, I'm curious as to why his blogs are being dissmissed here on this forum. I remember them having a lot of weight back in Brad's season. Anyway I find them very telling.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:04 pm

Lily wrote:He used "team Ben" again in his latest blog when talking about Jojo. On a side note, I'm curious as to why his blogs are being dissmissed here on this forum. I remember them having a lot of weight back in Brad's season. Anyway I find them very telling.

I don't think they have been dismissed completely. Through the years, I personally have given them less and less weight because I feel like they are written to support the edit.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:06 pm

Just a thought..but the whole season could have been brutal for JoJo to watch, too, given all the focus and hoopla around Lauren.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra