SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:06 pm

Jeepers wrote:Aaahaaaaa .. He DID tell her immediately!!  Good job Ben

Per Glamor.com interview

Luv it
I took it as he told her immediately after they became engaged. But didn't he tell Lauren that his feelings were scattered all over the place before the FRC? So she knew that he had fallen for Jojo. jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:07 pm

umngirl wrote:I haven't seen his one posted.

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2016/03/the-bachelors-ben-higgins-reve-1?mbid=twitter_glamourdotcom

Good interview.  I like that it links to Caila's Glamour interview too. Hugesmile   Thanks!!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:11 pm

Jeepers wrote:They didn't say it .. .Ben did
I thought he was talking about how his F1 responded to watching the show and that the "that sucks" comment came from her.  jmo Smiley

Last edited by 2observe on Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:19 pm

Ben made the comment, not either of the girls.  But even if he was referencing his F1 having said, "that sucks" in relation to specific things playing out on the show... it could have been said by either one IMO.  There are instances where I'm sure Lauren would think that or worse watching Ben spout I love yous to Jojo.  And if by chance Jojo ends up F1, well most of the season would be that to her with Ben being all googly eyed around Lauren all the time.  Its a commonly used phrase, and I personally can't say I'd see one saying it and not the other.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:34 pm

This screams Lauren to me

To help handle the fact that her fiancée was apparently falling in love with another woman at the same time, Ben shared that his top pick hasn't been watching every episode of the show. "She's seen a lot, but not a ton.

She has been pretty quiet on sm about the show and rarely promotes it so I'm more inclined to believe that hasn't been watching much if at all. JoJo seems to post about the show a lot and promotes it on twitter etc seems to me that she has definitely been watching the show throughout the season all jmo Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:43 pm

truelovealways wrote:This screams Lauren to me

To help handle the fact that her fiancée was apparently falling in love with another woman at the same time, Ben shared that his top pick hasn't been watching every episode of the show. "She's seen a lot, but not a ton.

She has been pretty quiet on sm about the show and rarely promotes it so I'm more inclined to believe that hasn't been watching much if at all. JoJo seems to post about the show a lot and promotes it on twitter etc seems to me that she has definitely been watching the show throughout the season all jmo Smiley

So true, True. If I was F1 I really wouldn't want to see what Ben felt for another. It's really a moot point . He chose his F1 despite any feelings or conflicts he had with the F2. Now the F2 would be interested why the F1 was chosen over her, and thus watch, jmo. Case in point is Caila. She said she was hurt until she watched and saw Ben's relationship with the others . She was curious too. The watching of the show can be identified by who comments about it. Imo2.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:47 pm

Glamour: It's implied on the show that sex is happening in the fantasy suite—but we never hear anyone having a conversation about safe sex. Is that talk happening?
Ben: Yeah, between the two people. The first thing though is that you're implying the two people are having sex. That isn't always happening. That doesn't need to be the case. The fantasy suite is meant for two people to be together away from everything. If two adults want to have that conversation about safe sex, then sure, it's up to them and go ahead and have that conversation. But I don't know if it always happens. I've only been involved in three fantasy suites in my life. I'm not usually involved in most seasons' fantasy suites, so I don't know.
glamour.com  source      
Should this be 4 fantasy suites?  3 from his season and one from Kaitlyn.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:53 pm

Oops....

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:58 pm

We got the footage of them the mornin after the FS so he definitely had one with Kaitlyn.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 4 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 4 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:05 pm

About the ring Ben chose...

The wedding set engagement ring is accented with baguette diamonds on the setting and is delicate in design.
http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/03/02/ben-higgins-engagement-ring-the-bachelor-pics-cost-lauren-b-jojo-finale/

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:15 pm

Oh my goodness. 90k??? Wow I thought my husband spend a lot when he spend 5K. Granted Ben didn't pay for it... still. Wow.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:35 pm

Jade said that they either had to stay together for 2 years or get married, and then the ring became theirs. I wonder if the deal for bachelor is the same.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra