SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:28 am

After watching the episode...

Leah and Emily were the worst. Emily's sl has been being a twin and trash talking Olivia. I don't mind Olivia going, because I think this was her 'audition' to the bach world rather than really falling for Ben, but I feel bad for her bring the 'villain' when she really wasn't. 

I really felt bad for LaurenB, how do you defend yourself from that. You could see how upset Ben was to see her crying when he went back to the girls. All the girls have noticed the connection between LauBen, he knows it, he said it straight to LaurenB. And then Leah thinks her way to build a connection with Ben is by trash talking Lauren. I'm glad Lauren had so many girls backing her up, shows what bs Leah was spouting. 

As for the promo, I'm 99% sure that it's exactly as cookie cut as I've thought from the start. He loves 2 women, but is in love, or loves one of them more. The sliced and diced  sneak peak just confirmed it more to me. It's been obviously LaurenB for a while, and they're  creating all this drama to try to derail from that.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:38 am

Kittycat1000 wrote:I just wanted to get some outside opinions on her because I happen to know her personally. She went to college with us and from what I knew and heard she was very fake and vain. She also slept with multiple married men, an engaged man and broke up those marriages and engagement because of it. So my question, do people really take her serious and find her to be authentic? I mean cmooonnnnnnn
Authentic? Lol. Not me.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by dandelioninspring Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:43 am

Okay just watching now.

I think Leah actually wanted to spend time with him. Just to even see if there's the potential for anything to be there. I mean, she's legit locked up all the time just thinking about why she's not being picked. I think I would've reacted the same.

Caila is pretty hot. And i get the impression she knows it. Loved the phallic imagery of her reeling in that fish. Man Ben says "like" a lot. It's really made me look at my own speaking habits and notice how much I say "like".
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:49 am

Recap about Caila by Kristen Baldwin, EIC for Yahoo.

"... if Ben ends up with Caila, he’ll get (at least) two personalities for the price of one."  

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 F528b8a16cf96e48cb044950553ddf47bb154ece

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 A1a8246686ef4d60bed144c9283d81d3ade4a24f

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 9fd6b848afecd1e3e05557fd4527f73277a57b0b

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Efb15061255cee203dc6411c53e9fd5811fbb775

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/39-the-bachelor-39-episode-6-recap-39-everybody-1360916131741750.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:57 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 CawDuOSXEAI0Ojr
Tiff ‏@tiffany_koontz_  Monroe, WA
Finally. #TheBachelor
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 2498057887
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:58 am

JoJo was wearing a "Mrs. Higgins" jersey on her baseball date (and Ben wearing his "Mr. Higgins shirt, of course.) Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by dandelioninspring Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:58 am

Oh he's so gaga for Lauren B.

I really like JoJo. She's grown on me A LOT this episode. #JoJoforBachelorette
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:08 am

giggling

Michelle Collins ‏@michcoll  6h6 hours ago
And later, in the most shocking @BachelorABC rose ceremony yet...

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 CavL7WoXEAAXat6

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by dandelioninspring Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:41 am

I noticed that before the Rose Ceremony that they did their absolute best to put together a bunch of Lauren B's "bitch/mean girl faces" clips to put under her ITM voiceover.
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:22 am

dandelioninspring wrote:Okay just watching now.

I think Leah actually wanted to spend time with him. Just to even see if there's the potential for anything to be there. I mean, she's legit locked up all the time just thinking about why she's not being picked. I think I would've reacted the same.

Caila is pretty hot. And i get the impression she knows it. Loved the phallic imagery of her reeling in that fish. Man Ben says "like" a lot. It's really made me look at my own speaking habits and notice how much I say "like".  

Ben clearly makes no effort with the girls who aren't his top 6. Which is unfair, but Leah created the opportunity herself, and used it to trash LaurenB. How's that going to build anything between her and Ben? The second time, when she snuck to the bach pad, Ben was so over it. She made the effort to go to see him, just to trash talk about another girl?!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:45 am

Beach Lover wrote:

Snipped

I'm late to the game here but is anyone else besides me starting to get a weird feeling about Lauren B.? I felt something seemed off even before Leah's comments tonight.  I love her chemistry with Ben, but I watch her closely in the group settings and I'm noticing little things that are starting to make me wonder about her. Some of it might be editing, but I'm getting a negative vibe from her lately.  I'm starting to wonder now if her and Ben will actually last or if Lauren might be in it more for the fame and recognition.

I have been talking about that since the premier, and only Rhonda joined me the last few weeks.
I know Ben really likes her, I too want to see a true love story unfolding, but what I always question is her authenticity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:53 am

This show is ridiculous. They sat Ben next to Jason for the wedding ceremony! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3