SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:58 am

Diana wrote:I laughed out loud at the accuracy  rotfl

Becca: "I didn't know I was scared of pigs til today." Ummmm, you dated Chris last season. You should've.

It's a good thing then that she never fell in love with the pig, I mean Chris. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:01 am

eversotrue wrote:JoJo was wearing a "Mrs. Higgins" jersey on her baseball date (and Ben wearing his "Mr. Higgins shirt, of course.) Suspect

Even more evidence to support JoJo's "blindside" edit.

TPTB are really pushing for a Mesnick (which won't happen, imo) so they fabricated one during the show IMO and to try to make what is obvious (the girls all knew Ben was into Lauren B at this point) less obvious for casual viewers and on the show too.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
eversotrue wrote:JoJo was wearing a "Mrs. Higgins" jersey on her baseball date (and Ben wearing his "Mr. Higgins shirt, of course.) Suspect

Even more evidence to support JoJo's "blindside" edit.

TPTB are really pushing for a Mesnick (which won't happen, imo) so they fabricated one during the show IMO and to try to make what is obvious (the girls all knew Ben was into Lauren B at this point) less obvious for casual viewers and on the show too.

jmo
ITA! Ben isn't even trying to hide how into LaurenB he is. I don't think they could've edited it any other way unless they wanted to not show his F1 at all. So they encouraged Leah to create bs doubt with lies, which will also serve as the obstacle LauBen will overcome. I doubt he even considered doing a Mesnick, but that's the sl they're pushing. They just didn't want a clean cut season. 

IMO JoJo is getting the ette edit more than Caila.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:47 am

Yup I don't see a Bette edit at all with Caila. I think she has a next-villain (not drastic villain but negative) edit post-Olivia/Leah. She won't be as villain-y obviously, but I do think someone has to take the place of being seen by SM viewers as a negative among the F6 and especially F4.

That Caila was closest to Leah in the house doesn't bode well for her, imo, neither does her having the least number of fans from F5 and a 2nd 1on1 date that was a waste of time, imo, showed her in a negative and confusing light (many people posting on Bach SM that she's fake).

Becca is well-liked and gets sent home instead of Caila and Caila coming off this fiasco of a date? Not a good thing for Caila, imo. Also definitely not a good thing IMO that Caila is the least liked (by SM viewers) among the F4 who get HTDs and then least liked among F3 who get FDs. From what I (and others on SM and recap by People Mag) saw is that Caila doesn't have the ability to sell herself well... that she is the least liked by SM viewers of F5 and yet has had the most dates thus far indicates this.

Also, Ben on Kaitlyn's season was a fan favorite by the time he got his second date and was seen as marriage material and preferred by the end of his season out of all the F3 so he got an edit that made him look better than Nick and Shawn and the lead! Caila doesn't have an edit like that at all -- her edit, imo is the exact opposite of that since the F1, F2 and Lead are all preferred over Caila based on SM viewers and media.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:03 am

albean99 wrote:It's a fake out. Here's what I think happens. They show him letting his f2 go. Then he talks about a mistake and wanting to keep her in his life. Then we hear him saying he's about to get down on one knee and ask someone to marry him. We then see him saying that he loves someone else. Those two don't go together. Then we see the ring and next him saying he'd have to say goodbye. That's to the f2 person and not his f1. We see him supposed to be letting his f1 go but it's just the same pic as before but it's been flipped. His pocket should be showing on his left side but it's not.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 IMG_5494_zpsaqfows4c

Sorry about the quality. I just took a pic of my tv but you can see where his pocket should be.

I don't see the image but I agree with all you said

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:36 am

^ RS also mentioned in the spoilers that his sources seemed to be surprised Caila even made it to the final three and after her love rant, I'm starting to get that point
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:54 am

Awww i felt so bad for my Benny boy this episode, i could really feel that he was not feeling good (mainly due to what Leah told him) and he's starting to doubt the process and if it'll lead him to proposing to one girl.
It's a difficult situation to be in but at the end i hope it's worth it and all is fine with him.
It was sad watching him during the RC.

Besides, i'm sure Leah was hiding somewhere during this episode, who does that ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:07 am

Kittycat1000 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Kittycat1000 wrote:..She went to college with us and from what I knew and heard she was very fake and vain. She also slept with multiple married men, an engaged man...
Yikes! If this is true it just goes to show how little the lead gets to know the women in the "bachelor bubble"

It's absolutely true! I knew the fiancé who's engagement and future marriage she broke up. Ask anyone at Baylor it was a huge scandal and you can't hide it. He used to be a former hockey player. Sloooooot!!!!

I'm not endorsing sleeping with married/engaged men and would never do it, since cheaters make me wanna barf, but sounds like JoJo did that girl a favour. Cheaters will cheat when an opportunity arises and it always does eventually. JoJo didn't do the supposed cheating, he did. I would never want to marry such a weak selfish person, so if that happened to me, I'd be sending the other woman a thank you card.

Anyway, people do stupid stuff in college and many girls look for validation by sleeping around. Doesn't mean they can't grow up. JoJo seems like she knows herself now and that's all I ask for in a lead really. I've never thought she was right for goody two-shoes Ben, but I think she could carry her own season better than the other options. Well personally I'm most interested in seeing Becca find someone, but I'm not very optimistic about her chances.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Caila has the most airtime and has the least fans (SM) of F5. She also has the most negative response by People Mag out of F5.

I do believe that People Mag is in the know and always has with who the potential leads are and will not be (during the show) be negative about a contestant (who had a 2nd 1on1 date) unless they know something, imo. They have shown over the years that they have an in with the show and Kate, the editor herself, was on BIP last year.

I sure hope she not the next lead.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:20 am

Has People Mag hinted at who they think will be the next lead?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:28 am

Just my thoughts but I think Ben had the strongest connection with Becca and Lauren B.  I mean the real, I could marry this woman and she could fit into my life type of connection.  But Lauren B. was the only one he loved.  I think he sent Becca home earlier to not make her any more hurt, because he did not want to grow more relationships any deeper.  He is intrigued by Caila, and thinks she is beautiful and classy but that love spark just not happening.  Amanda is very sweet, he likes her very much, but that is it... Emily is fun and easy for Ben to have around.  JoJo, is like a best friend to Ben, more like a buddy, fun to have in your friend group kind of girl for him.  I wonder if TPTB told Ben, you need to reassure some of these girls, to keep them on the show, because the relationship with Lauren B. was just too obvious.  Even Becca told Ben that they could all see his connection to Lauren B.  Of course the show will keep everyone wondering!!! :cutesmile!: :crazed

Last edited by Eviebloom on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:31 am

I was surprised they gave away Amanda getting a HTD by showing Ben with her kids in the preview.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3