SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Hopefully he's honest with Lauren. Andi always made it seem like she told Josh everything, but Josh hinted over the summer on Twitter during Kaitlyn's season that Andi wasn't as honest as she made it seem in regards to Nick.

At least Andi always had the card of "I never told Nick I loved him." Well with Ben, it appears he might have the double whammy - sex and the I love you laugh out loud

JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:01 pm

I want to know who his parents liked the most, and how much it influenced his decision. 

It'd be 'a first' if his F1 dumped him at the AFTR.  giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:02 pm

limoncello wrote:wow, I can't really believe the "slept with all three girls" part, or rather I really hope it's not true. there goes my over-invested self, to get disappointment in return  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 59 1f611

console You are not alone.  Speaking for myself, I always want a love story and a un-messy ending.  Just ain't happening this season.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:02 pm

I don't care how cute Ben and Lauren are together, I still think any woman (or man) deserves better than someone who's willing to sleep with 3 people in 5 days just because they can. Gross.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:03 pm

^ yeah, that's the worst thing. it's like man, you need to sort out your shh. I'm getting a clearer image of why this would be one of Fleiss' favorite seasons if this really is true

I don't wish for Lauren or anybody of those ladies for that matter to be with somebody being capable of that
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:05 pm

But didn't they all (most of them) sleep with their F2 and some survived, so what's different this time ?
I hope all is well with Ben and his chosen one.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:06 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Hopefully he's honest with Lauren. Andi always made it seem like she told Josh everything, but Josh hinted over the summer on Twitter during Kaitlyn's season that Andi wasn't as honest as she made it seem in regards to Nick.

At least Andi always had the card of "I never told Nick I loved him." Well with Ben, it appears he might have the double whammy - sex and the I love you laugh out loud

JMO

Yeah Ben really has no defense here if JoJo decides to pull a Nick. I can't really feel sorry for him either if that does happen because he was on the same season as the guy who revealed he had sex with the previous lead. The same season where it was revealed once again he had sex with the lead. Hey if this can be done to a female lead then why not a male lead as well? Especially one who is being touted as the Perfect 10. I knew Ben had nowhere to go but down after that.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:08 pm

bilolo wrote:But didn't they all (most of them) sleep with their F2 and some survived, so what's different this time ?
I hope all is well with Ben and his chosen one.

Very true. Ash supposedly slept with Ben, Trista supposedly slept with Charlie, and Jason slept with Melissa and Jillian. And, Des told Brooks she loved him and Sean told Lindsay he loved her (although in a very different way, IMO). Kaitlyn did both and she and Shawn are still together! So, who knows. I don't think that there's really a formula for what leads to a couple surviving. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:13 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I want to know who his parents liked the most, and how much it influenced his decision. 

It'd be 'a first' if his F1 dumped him at the AFTR.  giggling
I'm purely speculating but I'd guess Lauren. And being he's is super close with his parents, if they told him anything non-neutral, I'd guess a lot.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:14 pm

If Ben did all this then "Sorry Mom" over the I'm not a virgin comment to Kaitlyn....is going to be the biggest gross understatement of Ben's confessional history. affraid laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:14 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Hopefully he's honest with Lauren. Andi always made it seem like she told Josh everything, but Josh hinted over the summer on Twitter during Kaitlyn's season that Andi wasn't as honest as she made it seem in regards to Nick.

JMO

Yeah Ben really has no defense here if JoJo decides to pull a Nick. I can't really feel sorry for him either if that does happen because he was on the same season as the guy who revealed he had sex with the previous lead. The same season where it was revealed once again he had sex with the lead. Hey if this can be done to a female lead then why not a male lead as well? Especially one who is being touted as the Perfect 10. I knew Ben had nowhere to go but down after that.

I think that Nick was the most overt about it, but other F2/F3s have implied it. I remember when Jesse dumped his F2, she said something along the lines of "the things that you said to me and did with me were completely inappropriate" when she got dumped. I definitely could see Jojo saying something like that when she got dumped. She seems to be over it now, looking at her tweets, and I still think she's getting the 'ette edit (maybe why she was in LA a few weeks) so I'll think she'll (pretend to) be the bigger person at the ATFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:15 pm

Well I'm still holding out hope that Shawn dumps Kaitlyn one day.

I know some have slept with two and it worked out, but they should count themselves lucky. Nowadays it doesn't even remain a mystery anymore like it used to. If you do it then you can be pretty sure it'll come out one way or another. I just find it idiotic. You can have plenty of sex after the FRC, so what's with the need to rush into it with several people? Because you want to test drive? Yuck. Free Lauren!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55