SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by mindless Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:39 pm

Well if he did sleep with them all then that saves me the trouble of being invested in the final couple. Don't see it lasting either, if that's the case. I'm also a bit worried now that we'll get another ATFR where the lead still isn't over his F2. Ugh, no thanks.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:42 pm

I'll absolutely die if JoJo asks him at the ATFR why he would make love to her and tell her he loved her if he wasn't going to pick her.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:42 pm

Sounds like Big Ben was thinking with Little Ben's "brain."  We've all seen the "rainforest" photos. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:44 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'll absolutely die if JoJo asks him at the ATFR why he would make love to her and tell her he loved her if he wasn't going to pick her.

I really hope she does! laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:45 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'll absolutely die if JoJo asks him at the ATFR why he would make love to her and tell her he loved her if he wasn't going to pick her.

Wonder whom he'll throw under the bus if she does confront him.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:46 pm

julychild wrote:Just browsed the Us Weekly article at the store. Summary:

* Ben professed his love to 2 women after they said it first
* Told one behind closed doors at the hotel that he'd known he loved her for a while
* Next day, "shocked" another one by saying the L word back, during a date to some rain forest
* Show insider claims Ben has the ability to love more than one person at a time
* Ben makes matters worse by sleeping with all 3 girls in FS
* 3 girls felt they were the one, because it was a bid deal for a Christian to sleep with them (or something like that)
* He "regretted" saying ILU to 2 girls
* Ben's parents liked one woman more than the other, which Ben had to take into consideration. Family's opinion is important and all of that...
* Was conflicted even while buying rings
* Girls didn't know how torn-up he was
* Ben tells F2 during breakup that he really does love her, even though he made a mistake to say it.
* F2 was "devastated"
* Crying, crying, crying
* Went through hell, but it was worth it at the end

Didn't bother to include the portions that were obvious they got from the sneak peek.

Thanks for typing that all up for us!

Seems like he tells Jojo ILY on-camera in the rain forest, since the "loved you for a while" behind hotel doors is most likely to Lauren.

I'm not sure if I believe that he sleeps with Caila, but I definitely think it happened with Jojo. Although I'm not a fan, she does seem like she really likes him and trusts him so it's going to be tough for her. Definitely seems like she's being set up to be the Bachelorette, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:47 pm

mindless wrote:

I really hope she does! laugh out loud

Perhaps Nick is giving her pointers? The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 58 2498057887
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:49 pm

For all involved I really hope he didn't sleep with all three. Frankly I hope he didn't have sex with any of them but I know that's probably a pipe dream. (pun intended)

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 58 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 58 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:50 pm

wow, I can't really believe the "slept with all three girls" part, or rather I really hope it's not true. there goes my over-invested self, to get disappointment in return  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 58 1f611
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:55 pm

Juliet and Jacoby did say on Right Reasons that they had heard from an ABC exec that Ben had slept with Kaitlyn at their FS. So, I guess it shouldn't as too much of a surprise to me that he possibly with 2-3 women here too. He is ultimately a 26-y/o guy surrounded by hot women. Maybe that's why we've had so many references about "little Ben" and "jumping one's bones" this season. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:56 pm

umngirl wrote:For all involved I really hope he didn't sleep with all three. Frankly I hope he didn't have sex with any of them but I know that's probably a pipe dream. (pun intended)

cantstopl  I agree, hope he didn't sleep with all three.  If he did, now we know why Fleiss is calling him the perfect Ben.  This would be Fleiss's pipe dream to have sweet Christian Ben turn out to be such a hot lover.  
:perfect:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:57 pm

julychild wrote:Just browsed the Us Weekly article at the store. Summary:

* Ben professed his love to 2 women after they said it first
* Told one behind closed doors at the hotel that he'd known he loved her for a while
* Next day, "shocked" another one by saying the L word back, during a date to some rain forest
* Show insider claims Ben has the ability to love more than one person at a time
* Ben makes matters worse by sleeping with all 3 girls in FS
* 3 girls felt they were the one, because it was a bid deal for a Christian to sleep with them (or something like that)
* He "regretted" saying ILU to 2 girls
* Ben's parents liked one woman more than the other, which Ben had to take into consideration. Family's opinion is important and all of that...
* Was conflicted even while buying rings
* Girls didn't know how torn-up he was
* Ben tells F2 during breakup that he really does love her, even though he made a mistake to say it.
* F2 was "devastated"
* Crying, crying, crying
* Went through hell, but it was worth it at the end

Didn't bother to include the portions that were obvious they got from the sneak peek.

Oh my. Yikes! duh
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55