SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:51 am

Duke702 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
rhondam wrote:FWIW, Olivia answered the question in her blog about spending $40,000 for clothes and she said that was not true. 

http://oliviacaridi.com/q-and-a/

I don't believe she spent anywhere near 40K, but I'm not sure I buy her newscaster salary/budget either. Dana Weiss has been posting some of her dresses and they are in the $300-500 range. .....

How in the world do these girls spend so much on clothes. I read that article by Dana/possessionista saying that some girls go into debt and do some borrowing or are gifted. But still, I'm with people like Britt who said she had inexpensive dresses, and others who shopped at forever 21. Jen Saviano said she spend a ridiculous amount on her night one dress and wore another dress week 3 that was around $500....that's crazy, not to mention having to buy makeup, beauty supplies, getting your hair/nails done. I would try to spend maybe $1000-2000 on new stuff max. I just don't get where they get the money eek.

I do think that the majority of girls come from wealthy families and/or have connections with designers and retailers. Honestly, though, Britt proved that you don't need to re-mortgage your house to look good. Even Emily Maynard, one of the most fashionable contestants, had some of her best outfits from F21.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:58 am

umngirl wrote:Apologies if this sneak peek has been posted already.
http://www.eonline.com/news/734760/the-bachelor-sneak-peek-the-girls-rally-to-get-rid-of-olivia-does-ben-send-her-home-early

Thanks umngirl. There was another one posted, but I couldn't view it. This I was able to watch. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:05 am

rhondam wrote:Jillian said she re-mortgaged her house and spent $8,000. She said of course everyone wants to look their best.  

http://www.jillianharris.com/everyone-wants-know-bachelor-much-clothing-girls-given/
affraid

Whoa! That's pretty extreme just for some clothes.

I understand dressing in one's own clothes for dates and day to day filming but for Cocktail Party/RC, but I wish they'd just give the girls clothes to borrow for the cocktail parties and RC like they do for Bach AU and Bach NZ. It actually allows for more sponsorship for the show since the clothing is listed each episode for each girl and one can look it up and get the look, etc, even for makeup which is done only for the CP/RCs. I think even Bach Canada did this with Rimmel London as their sponsor.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:15 am

Jillian Harris' thoughts about Episode 4. 

http://www.jillianharris.com/ben-asks-beccas-hand-marriage/
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:26 am

Ali Fedotowsky's thoughts about Episode 4

http://www.aliluvs.com/blog/2016/1/26/i-actually-feel-bad-for-olivia#comments-56a7e08cdf40f3fb341a5479
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:50 am

I'll try and do SCs of new preview this afternoon Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:43 am

Ben was at the UCLA men's basketball game last night. Guess we should keep an eye out of this is a safe house visit weekend.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 31 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 31 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:08 pm

In that sneak preview, where Lauren and Ben are kissing in front of a big door, it's at Iglesia La Profesa which is about 4 blocks away from the Bella Artes building which has been shown in several previews. Iglesia La Profesa is a really beautiful church if you google images of it.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 31 Portad10

source
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:13 pm

Umm. Why are they so far away from the venue….? Agree. That is a beautiful church.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:15 pm

I'm thinking that they weren't actually filming anything at the Bella Artes, but rather it's just a beautiful building in the heart of Mexico City so they show it in the previews from above.. I think that where ever they had the cooking competition or after party had to be somewhere near that place?

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:17 pm

Nice job bronco18! Do we have a cap of them in front of those doors? I would do it but I can't view the sneak peek.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:22 pm

From Preview above:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 31 Screen14

Thanks Bronco18
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55