SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:48 pm

You're welcome! My favorite part is trying to find the places in sc's and vids. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 32 1710264613

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:54 pm

How far is the scene above from the garage door sleuthed before where we had them in what I think are the same outfits, hands touching and him saying he feels lucky when he is with her?

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:02 pm

Pretty far, that scene was close to Bella Artes, so about 4 blocks. Let me search around this church and see if I can find some garages.

bronco18
bronco18

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:11 pm

Ok, found a garage that is next door to the church. It is at Hotel Gillow, a possible GD after party location (?!)

source: google earth

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 32 Chruch10
bronco18
bronco18

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:36 pm

I'm speculating, but if team of Lauren B and Jubilee won cooking competition, but Lauren was singled out for SQT,, could have triggered Jubilee's meltdown.

The fact that Ben singled Lauren out for SQT after group date gives me hope we're going to really start seeing their love story PINKHEART

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:37 pm

And as a matter of fact, looks like the after party is at a hotel called Downtown Mexico. It is 1 block away from the church. And seemingly where Jubillee is sent packin'

litta's scs
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 32 Cc6bfa10
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 32 Screen10

source
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 32 Dt_mex10
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 32 Dt_mc_10

bronco18
bronco18

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:54 pm

Thanks iar for the cap!

ETA: you're on a roll bronco! I think the garage cap needs to be compared with the one B/L are in, it just might be the same one which is around the corner? yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:59 pm

bronco18 wrote:Ok, found a garage that is next door to the church. It is at Hotel Gillow, a possible GD after party location (?!)

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 32 Chruch10

I found this one in the NO Discussion thread, but it's not the one I'm thinking. Wasn't there another one that was close up against the garage door, or near it? I think it's those steel doors for security rather than an actual garage, not sure.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 32 Ry%3D400

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bronco18 wrote:Ok, found a garage that is next door to the church. It is at Hotel Gillow, a possible GD after party location (?!)

I found this one in the NO Discussion thread, but it's not the one I'm thinking. Wasn't there another one that was close up against the garage door, or near it? I think it's those steel doors for security rather than an actual garage, not sure.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 32 Ry%3D400

This one:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:10 pm

bronco18 wrote:And as a matter of fact, looks like the after party is at a hotel called Downtown Mexico. It is 1 block away from the church. And seemingly where Jubillee is sent packin'

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:12 pm

Thanks, sophie! So, looks like they were at Spice Market, maybe this is where the cooking competition was held?

sophienette's sc
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 32 Downlo10

Which is 1 block away from Frida Spanish Language School, which appears to be where they "learned" Spanish. Here is the link to the preview that was on the disneyabcpress website. In the video, you can see the room where they were learning Spanish phrases.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/wuhkcian7g_he0piybd4u6xrydfm_ldq/embed

This is a pic from Frida School's FB page, looks like a similar room to me. The blinds appear similar, the only difference is the brick. Could be an old pic or a different room.

source
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 32 3703_910

Last edited by bronco18 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
bronco18
bronco18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55