SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by rhondam Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:38 pm

sophienette wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Yeah, I always find that interesting too, but with that being said, pretty early into Andi's season US Weekly printed an article stating that Andi slept with two out of her three guys she had fantasy dates with. They printed about that again towards the end of the season and as we all know, that ended up being accurate.

Who knows if it's true here, but insiders have been right about the FD's before.

US Weekly can get close to the truth (although I still dont consider as a good source of sleuthing since they are in ABC's pocket) but Life and Style and now RealityTV World? really?
I understood, based on reading this board during Kaitlyn's season, that People and US Weekly were used for "official" Bachelor media articles and they "unofficially" used Life & Style when they wanted to leak insider information. Is this not the case?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:44 pm

After listening to Nick and Kaitlyn doing the deed last season, it would not surprise me if they have mic's hidden in the FS just so production can know what went on.  This way production can use this to their advantage.  I would bet the contracts they all sign cover this in the fine print.  Somehow watching Ben kiss everyone all the time this season makes this scenario believable.  Ben has said repeatedly that he treated each relationship separately  so this may have been another case of compartmentalization by Ben.  If this is true it stinks for all 3 of the ladies.  Particularly the F1 unless he told her in advance of the proposal ala Des.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:51 pm

rhondam wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Yeah, I always find that interesting too, but with that being said, pretty early into Andi's season US Weekly printed an article stating that Andi slept with two out of her three guys she had fantasy dates with. They printed about that again towards the end of the season and as we all know, that ended up being accurate.

Who knows if it's true here, but insiders have been right about the FD's before.

US Weekly can get close to the truth (although I still dont consider as a good source of sleuthing since they are in ABC's pocket) but Life and Style and now RealityTV World? really?
I understood, based on reading this board during Kaitlyn's season, that People and US Weekly were used for "official" Bachelor media articles and they "unofficially" used Life & Style when they wanted to leak insider information. Is this not the case?

Well based on the examples of Life and Style "info" I posted, I would think that if they use them to leak something, it is lies... but that is my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:51 pm

Well that article just blows the cover on Ben's 'perfect' edit!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5410

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:13 pm

In the past, we have had a snapshot taken of articles from the actual US Weekly magazine in question, and a picture of it got posted here so that we could read the entire article for ourselves. Has that been done yet, I mean for the whole US Weekly article? And if so, where would that be found?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:17 pm

Ben is very emotional so I believe that he was very conflicted.  His expression and demeanor on the After Show really said it all when the clip of the finale was shown.  There was serious pain IMO. sad
My problem with Ben at this point is that he did not think of the ramifications of his actions with the women after the show wrapped and it was back to RL.  I am sooo interested to see where things are after all the dust settles and we get to see where all the final 3 are in their lives in the here and now.  Watching all this air is not going to be pleasant for any of the F3, particularly the F2, F1 or Ben. Upset

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Seabear wrote:After listening to Nick and Kaitlyn doing the deed last season, it would not surprise me if they have mic's hidden in the FS just so production can know what went on.  This way production can use this to their advantage.  I would bet the contracts they all sign cover this in the fine print.  Somehow watching Ben kiss everyone all the time this season makes this scenario believable.  Ben has said repeatedly that he treated each relationship separately  so this may have been another case of compartmentalization by Ben.  If this is true it stinks for all 3 of the ladies.  Particularly the F1 unless he told her in advance of the proposal ala Des.

JMO

I thought Des said she didn't sleep with anyone, including Chris? Or are you talking about conversations with Chris about her being in love with Brooks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:34 pm

Seabear wrote:After listening to Nick and Kaitlyn doing the deed last season, it would not surprise me if they have mic's hidden in the FS just so production can know what went on.  This way production can use this to their advantage.  I would bet the contracts they all sign cover this in the fine print.  Somehow watching Ben kiss everyone all the time this season makes this scenario believable.  Ben has said repeatedly that he treated each relationship separately  so this may have been another case of compartmentalization by Ben.  If this is true it stinks for all 3 of the ladies.  Particularly the F1 unless he told her in advance of the proposal ala Des.

JMO

Jesse Csincsak actually did say that a long time ago that they record you in the FS. I guess it makes sense since they would need to make sure the lead doesn't tell the F2 or F3 that they're not going to win or something. If Ben does tell Jojo ILY in the FS, I'm could see them showing us the recording. If not, Ben must say it again afterwards or Jojo must bring it up on-camera at some point.

The whole show is just so messy and gross sometimes. How do you say that to the woman you're committing your life to: "Btw, I said ILY to this other girl and might have slept with her! But that was like 3 days and I'm totally over it! So, will you marry me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:41 pm

nothatgirl wrote:

JMO

Jesse Csincsak actually did say that a long time ago that they record you in the FS. I guess it makes sense since they would need to make sure the lead doesn't tell the F2 or F3 that they're not going to win or something. If Ben does tell Jojo ILY in the FS, I'm could see them showing us the recording. If not, Ben must say it again afterwards or Jojo must bring it up on-camera at some point.

The whole show is just so messy and gross sometimes. How do you say that to the woman you're committing your life to: "Btw, I said ILY to this other girl and might have slept with her! But that was like 3 days and I'm totally over it! So, will you marry me?"

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 56 3806527698  And that right there is why an ending where they say you are the person I want to continue a relationship would be such a better ending than a "proposal" IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:43 pm

Debut,  I mean Des being up front with her feelings and breakdown over Brooks so he would not feel "blindsided" watching it later.  She was so honest and transparent which was so graceful and allowed Chris the total courtesy to make his decision based on full knowledge.  Des and Chris are the gold standard in this area for me.  Perfection!!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:50 pm

I'm not a prude but I really wish that part of the show was not sooo sex focused and please change the name...Fantasy suite?? who's fantasy? I find this gross because the show itself is like a harem and then the lead is allowed to sex with the contestants if they are willing and then profess that they love the F1.
I never wondered why this show only has one wedding so far for the bachelor. Ridiculous!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:57 pm

They just record in the FS until the private time starts imo. Life & Style isn't one that they give real leaks to. ITA with Sophie that they may feed them with lies or even half truths to get what they want out there. People has been known to get the real deal but they also aren't known for leaking things early. US has or have had official articles at times but that doesn't mean that everything is the truth. We know all about spoilers proven to be false and no one is exempt from that. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55