SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:54 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Am I the only one who think Leah looks exactly like Jen Shefft?

You nailed it!  Yes she could be her younger sister!  Notice how many blondes are left?  Ben must really have a penchant for blondes.

His ex is a brunette, FWIW.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:11 pm

julychild wrote:
eversotrue wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dy6eUako7w

Sweet deleted scene from when Emily came home without Haley.

In the video, Lauren is wearing the same black top/outfit she has on in her crying on the balcony (?) scene from the season's preview.

Jojo appeared to be crying along with Emily.
Yes, but that scene was from later in the season, I'm sure.

I noticed JoJo crying too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:56 pm

julychild wrote:

In the video, Lauren is wearing the same black top/outfit she has on in her crying on the balcony (?) scene from the season's preview.

It seems she didnt spend $40K on clothes Smiley She has already been seen wearing the same baby blue top a couple of times, borrowed a dress from Amanda at the last RC, etc...

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:14 pm

FWIW, Olivia answered the question in her blog about spending $40,000 for clothes and she said that was not true. 

http://oliviacaridi.com/q-and-a/
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:26 pm

I know, it was a joke ;) (hence the smiley)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:29 pm

Was this blog started pre or post the bachelor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:34 pm

lexforlife wrote:Was this blog started pre or post the bachelor?

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:29 pm

eversotrue wrote:
julychild wrote:

Yes, but that scene was from later in the season, I'm sure.

I noticed JoJo crying too.

I thought the crying scene looked like Bahamas or Jamaica too ( white railings), but briefly wondered if it happened in LV but wasn't shown...based on the outfit and nails.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:37 pm

sophienette wrote:I know, it was a joke ;) (hence the smiley)
Oh sorry Sophie, I didn't catch it. Smiley  (my smile here <- is just a smile not a joke  :gotcha: )
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:43 pm

sophienette wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Was this blog started pre or post the bachelor?

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:50 pm

rhondam wrote:FWIW, Olivia answered the question in her blog about spending $40,000 for clothes and she said that was not true. 

I don't believe she spent anywhere near 40K, but I'm not sure I buy her newscaster salary/budget either. Dana Weiss has been posting some of her dresses and they are in the $300-500 range. Even on sale, those dresses are adding up. She's not exactly shopping at Forever 21. I remember that Sarah Heron had some pricey (and beautiful) dresses too. I don't see it as that big of a deal if their parents bought them a few dresses for the show, but if Olivia was bragging it up, saying her clothes cost $40K, that part is more disturbing than how much her clothes actually cost. I wished she would have addressed whether or not she ever said anything remotely like that to Amanda. If she didn't say it, where did Amanda come up with that? Maybe Amanda will give us some more info on her comment at WTA.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:09 pm

grace8136 wrote:
rhondam wrote:FWIW, Olivia answered the question in her blog about spending $40,000 for clothes and she said that was not true. 

I don't believe she spent anywhere near 40K, but I'm not sure I buy her newscaster salary/budget either. Dana Weiss has been posting some of her dresses and they are in the $300-500 range. Even on sale, those dresses are adding up. She's not exactly shopping at Forever 21. I remember that Sarah Heron had some pricey (and beautiful) dresses too. I don't see it as that big of a deal if their parents bought them a few dresses for the show, but if Olivia was bragging it up, saying her clothes cost $40K, that part is more disturbing than how much her clothes actually cost. I wished she would have addressed whether or not she ever said anything remotely like that to Amanda. If she didn't say it, where did Amanda come up with that? Maybe Amanda will give us some more info on her comment at WTA.

I agree. She has a rich plastic surgeon father - the truth is that her parents probably funded her wardrobe and she bragged/exaggerated about it.

Personally, I find it so hard to believe anything that comes out of Olivia's mouth. She wrote about how Ben was smiling like crazy after their cankles conversation, but on "bachelor party", he said he was really confused about why she was talking about her cankles and agreed with the host that it was weird to bring that up on that night. She wrote to Sharleen about being overweight and bullied because of it, but you can see in her HS pictures she's been slim from when most girls start dating; one of her middle school and high school classmates confirmed she's always been skinny and in the popular crowd. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55