SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:06 pm

The preview shows Ben sharing with his parents his angst \confusion about having two good women as his F2. While I don't expect they will give him instantaneous clarity, I suspect what previews have not yet showed us is Ben having a good heart to heart with the parents he is close to, who have a marriage he respects and wants for himself. I think ultimately the talk with the parents, when he has time to think it over, will help give him clarity.
Whatever meltdown he had at limo scene site, by time he is at FRC alter, he is one very, very happy looking guy. Probably did need time after whatever meltdown he had at limo scene to compose himself. If where he left off with Mom and Dad was confused and angst, makes sense to me he'd call Mom (and Dad?) to say I'm ready to propose, my head is clear,I'm confident and excited.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Al Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:27 pm

^Yes he looks so happy and composed before his F1 comes at the FRC, whether it's Lauren or JoJo I think the proposal will be a happy one imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:33 pm

Aww thank you guys. :thismuch:  
I just added Jen to my snapchat last night (jensav11) and so far she doesn't seem boring at all. Some of the other girls did hijack her account somehow but the couple of vids I saw of her seemed fine. As usual, time will tell what's she's like.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:39 pm

I liked Jen but didn't see anything progress with Ben. That she didn't even get a 1 on 1 dates tells me that he didn't see himself with her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15489

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:41 pm

I know what you're saying. I just wonder if he might have if he didn't allow himself to become so smitten so soon.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:02 pm

You can not control who you are attracted too it is either there or not jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:11 pm

rhondam wrote:I know what you're saying. I just wonder if he might have if he didn't allow himself to become so smitten so soon.

If this is about being smitten by Lauren too soon, he did allow himself to be smitten with his F6/4. Jenn just wasnt one of them. Not that it should reflect badly on her, or on Ben, it just didnt happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:02 pm

Is this the right place to put this? If Ben is in LA this weekend, and it's Valentine's Day...have we seen any movement from Jojo out of TX? I know Lauren lives in/near LA, so it would make sense they'd be together, but are people also watching her IG/Twitter account to sleuth her location?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:29 pm

https://twitter.com/abc7denise/status/698206937259769856

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:39 pm

Being Valentine's Day weekend ABC will probably make it possible for him to meet up with his F1.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:52 pm

Bringing this over from Jade and Tanner's thread. At the 30 second mark, they ask Ben if he'll have a TV wedding.

"If I"ll get married, whenever that happens......I have to be open to that then...I don't know at this point"

Maddy wrote:ExtraTV ‏@extratv  
.@ttolbert05 reveals how he felt before his @BachelorABC wedding to @jadelizroper! http://extr.tv/1WgSrjC  
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 54 Ca-B1OSUEAAKii4

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:12 pm

Copy from the NO Discussion thread.

Lucas15 wrote:
sophienette wrote:OK here is the slow mo video... haven't been able to add the subtitles sad
Direct:
https://vid1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh536/sophienette/ben%20bach/Promo%20End%20E06/PrevE06slow.mp4
Text is:

Linking to Sophie's gracious slo-mo version of the latest season preview and using her transcriptions of the audio. I also used this YouTube "full motion" version because it was easier to detect the edits in the audio:

My attempt here was to clarify in my own perception how they were editing the preview to create an illusion of things that is misleading so viewers will think something else could have happened. I initially was going to do the entire preview, then (when I saw how much work and tedious the process was) I decided to do just Ben, JoJo and Lauren B and now have decided to narrow it down further to just two scenes of Ben (because JoJo and Lauren really didn't show much unexpected). I followed a certain formula to attempt to show how this was put together and where edits were made or questionable material was included. IMO things have different degrees of significance.

It's hard to fake a scene where we see two people talking and can see their lips moving "in sync" with the audio and mostly can read lips well enough to know if they are really saying what we are hearing. So anytime we see someone say something and what we hear seems to match their lips, I put what they said in quotes - like this:

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood"

When someone is heard but not seen it's easy to fake what they seem to have said. It could have been said then, or some other time about a completely different situation, so it deserves a degree of skepticism. If we hear someone say something but don't see them as they say it, I used ^^ to indicate this. Like this:

^And I'm so glad you're here to share it with me.^

So these two sentence fragments might look like this:

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood" ^And I'm so glad you're here to share it with me.^

Now when audio is recorded from different microphones or in different locations you can tell. Each microphone and each location will have an "acoustic signature" that's different. There will be a difference between recording something in a tiled bathroom than recording the same person using the same mic but in a carpeted and curtained furnished room. Put those two fragments together and you can hear the difference and with a little practice pick up what they did. Where I found them doing this I used the symbol <> to indicate an apparent audio edit - a frankenbite - two fragments from different times (and perhaps places and / or different microphones) put together to seem like one long sentence. Here would be an example:

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood" <> ^And I'm so glad you're here to share it with me.^

So with this as background, here's what I heard Ben saying:

Scene 1 - "I told two women this week that I love them."
Scene 2 - ^Honestly^ <> "I do love you."
Scene 3 - ^This is really hard for me because^ <> "I've known I'm in love with you for a while, as well."

The word "Honestly" was said by Ben but somewhere / sometime other than when he said "I do love you". Same with the words "This is really hard for me because" - Ben said them but not at the same time or place as he said "I've known I'm in love with you for a while, as well".

Scene 4 - "I have to say goodbye to a woman that doesn't deserve it." <> ^Saying goodbye to her doesn't feel right,^ <> ^And this is the biggest mistake I've made.^ <> ^I want to keep her in my life.^ <> ^I don't want to say goodbye,^ <> "'cause that's how much I love her." <> ^I'm about to get on one knee and ask a woman to marry me.^ <> "Unfortunately, I just love somebody else...More"

This scene with Ben is IMO one huge misdirect - perhaps one of the biggest in the entire preview and (for me at least) warranted all the time I spent doing this. IMO Ben is talking about his F2 in some fragments and his F1 in others. I could rearrange those same fragments and give a very different sense of the scene - maybe something like this:

About F2
"I have to say goodbye to a woman that doesn't deserve it." <> ^Saying goodbye to her doesn't feel right,^ <>  "Unfortunately, I just love somebody else...More"

About F1
^I'm about to get on one knee and ask a woman to marry me.^ <> ^I don't want to say goodbye,^ <> ^I want to keep her in my life.^ <> "'cause that's how much I love her."

Scene 5 - ^any other time I couldn't^ "imagine saying goodbye to you." <> ^But I know that I'm always gonna miss you.^ <> ^And now I'm gonna ask a woman To love me for the rest of her life.^ "'cause [ laughing ] I'm ready. Really ready." [phone call] ^Hello?^

This could be another misdirect. For example - the words we see Ben say - "imagine saying goodbye to you." could have been said to F1 - ^I could never^ "imagine saying goodbye to you." and they just edited out the first part. I do believe that he said ^But I know that I'm always gonna miss you.^ to F2 but we don't know when or where they were said. At an FRC? Before the FRC? Dunno. I do believe that:

^And now I'm gonna ask a woman To love me for the rest of her life.^ "'cause [ laughing ] I'm ready. Really ready." [phone call] ^Hello?^

was about F1 and his anticipation of the proposal he was about to make.

So - that's all for now from Lake Wobegon.

Lucas, this was fantastic. Thank you for taking the time to put this all together and the great explanation. yes

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55