SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:57 am

I like watching the whole show. I watch for entertainment at the end of the day, not love, which is truthfully a dime a dozen.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:03 am

nothatgirl wrote:I love Cathy/Brooks/Danny too. They are unspoiled, so a lot of their predictions are wrong, but I actually like that. Nick is just very long-winded and has a much more subdued and serious personality; it causes him to take over too much and kind of destroy the dynamic between the group. He also comes off as a bit more authoritative or arrogant about his opinion/experience on the show, which I feel makes everyone else back down. Back when Krisily was hosting, I felt she would do the same too. This has been my favorite Afterbuzz host combination, and TBH, I haven't really enjoyed the last two as much because of Nick. I do think the fact that Cathy doesn't like him affects it too. Brooks seems like he's been trying, though.

Yup.  Nothing personal to Nick but he doesn't fit the fun energy the show usually has.  I still miss JC but have become ok with Brooks because Danny and Cathy seem comfortable with him and still have their normal vibe.  This season has been a bummer because there's like a somber, low energy grey cloud hanging over the mood, JMO. I'm not enjoying the tone of the panel with Nick there. Just not as fun and the energy is off. There have been other cohosts I've felt the same about - that they didn't fit - so this is not personal to Nick as a person, just don't like him as a host here.  I'm not sure why they keep having him back.

Many times I enjoy AB more than the actual show itself and it, and Right Reasons, kept me going through JP and Andi's seasons.  Without a fun Afterbuzz and does of Jacoby & Juliet plus zero mystery about the ending, my interest is on the low side this season.

Hope I'll get more into it because I do really like JoJo, Caila and Ben and Lauren. Maybe with Ben and Lauren's date tonight.  As of now the hot chemisty with Jojo has been my highlight plus her no nonsense confidence and cool, fun attitude.  Love her.  Also really appreciate how Lauren is acting so normal and realistic and not throwing herself at Ben or diving head first into the bubble.  Those are always my favorite cast people so I'm sure I'll get more attached to her and the season as it goes along.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:59 am

I think AfterBuzz is better without Nick. Brooks definitely seemed to withdraw on the 1st episode and I thought it was because of Nick being there.

I never really like the first episodes every season, especially the M&G and GDs. I like Ben and a few of the women enough that I think I'll enjoy the season overall once we get down to 6 or so. It doesn't matter what season, I always hate the fake drama and the so-called villains. I don't think it's any worse this season than any other. They've been doing this from the start but it's even more obvious in the last few years imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15489

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:04 pm

FYI: while Jacoby and Juliet aren't together doing the podcast anymore, Juliet does a weekly "Bachelor Party" podcast over on her new home with Bill Simmons Podcast Network. She's had a different cohost/guest each week. Her podcast is called Channel 33 and you can listen on iTunes and soundcloud.

RIP Right Reasons. I miss you.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 16 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 16 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:15 pm

Benjamin Higgins ‏@benhiggi 1h1 hour ago
Benjamin Higgins Retweeted natalie
Will you spend the bday watching @BachelorABC? I promise tonight is worth it

(that was in reply to a request for a birthday shout out)

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:06 pm

eversotrue wrote:I like watching the whole show. I watch for entertainment at the end of the day, not love, which is truthfully a dime a dozen.

I like watching the whole show too and try to imagine it how it was filmed with the lead trying really hard to figure out who is the best match and has the best connection with and beginning to fall for. It's the way TPTB edit the episodes that detracts from the lead's story that I don't like and that ruins it for me. For example, show a couple of scenes where Lace is showing her insecurity, give Olivia a few more to show how socially awkward she is and competitive and unaware But no, instead they have to repeatedly cram it down our throats. Why? Because they think the viewers are morons and won't get it?! Like come on, stop talking down to us!!
:angryemotion
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:16 pm

My new video on Amos Lee's "Give it up":

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-9k0

Enjoy (I hope)

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:17 am

I've waited for a few hours to post this.. Mind you I'm young. I'm addicted to Buzzfeed videos (watch them every single day, no shame laugh out loud). But this is hilarious!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:26 am

Haha, I love that! I just realized that all of the bachelor podcasts I listen to are hosted by guys. I just love seeing how guys view this show...although I don't know any who watch IRL.

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:01 am

That last one, I thought he meant Ben is better than Sean (as Bachelor), not Shawn laugh out loud Funny!

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:20 am

nothatgirl wrote:Haha, I love that! I just realized that all of the bachelor podcasts I listen to are hosted by guys. I just love seeing how guys view this show...although I don't know any who watch IRL.

I do. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 16 3806527698 I hooked a few of them on the show myself by asking them to watch the first episode with me from an unspoiled guys point of view. I wanted to see who other guys thought the Bachelor was attracted to since I wasn't sure if I actually saw it or just saw it because I knew the spoilers. At first they were all "why do you watch this stuff", "these women are crazy" and next thing you know it was "so is the show on tonight", "so what's happening on the show", "just tell me who he picked"!!! Now I have wives thanking me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:24 am

megaa wrote:That last one, I thought he meant Ben is better than Sean (as Bachelor)
I much, much prefer Ben as lead over Sean.
I never cared for Sean as a lead — Sean always came across as a kind of know-it-all (he still does).
I get the feeling if Ben and his F1 last, Sean will try to make it about himself and give his 2 cents as usual Rolling Eyes
His constant tweeting about Ben's season is annoying. Sean is lucky, imo, that Cat married him.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55