SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 55 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:41 am

Jeepers wrote:The shown order of the limo exits used to be significant .. The middle exit many times indicated the F1

Someone can correct me be wasn't Josh the last to arrive in Andi's season?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:43 am

Eviebloom wrote:
Jeepers wrote:The shown order of the limo exits used to be significant .. The middle exit many times indicated the F1

As I said .. This USED TO be indicative .. No longer the case

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:03 am

IIRC they have staged limo exits in such a way as to make certain people more memorable to the lead than others. First and last seem to be positions favored.

Personally I think that's sort of unnecessary because I believe there's a lot of coaching that the producers do. Out of the 25 (or so) contestants most are MOT (unless the lead takes a particular shining to one of them). A few are cast for the drama the producers know they can get, and a few are choices that they think the lead could really fall for. A few are good candidates for the next lead. They want to make sure that the early eliminations keep the drama queens and the good choices and I think they have to influence the leads to keep them.

Where would this season have been had Olivia been sent home on Ep1?
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:17 am

Lucas15 wrote:IIRC they have staged limo exits in such a way as to make certain people more memorable to the lead than others. First and last seem to be positions favored.

Personally I think that's sort of unnecessary because I believe there's a lot of coaching that the producers do. Out of the 25 (or so) contestants most are MOT (unless the lead takes a particular shining to one of them). A few are cast for the drama the producers know they can get, and a few are choices that they think the lead could really fall for. A few are good candidates for the next lead. They want to make sure that the early eliminations keep the drama queens and the good choices and I think they have to influence the leads to keep them.

JMHO

I think Catherine wildly estimated that half of the ladies on seams season were fodder. Luckily for TPBP Ben seemed to enjoy Olivia's company quite a lot, many if her scenes were edited to something completely different, eg the famous cankels conversation.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:58 am

sharonchan wrote:I read that he went to a concert in Texas.

Can  you please provide more details, or a  link to where this information was posted. I would think we would have heard from other sources if this was the case.

Jeepers wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:

As I said .. This USED TO be indicative .. No longer the case

I have to respectfully disagree with you to a point. The order that viewers see IMO are significant. As Evi mentioned Josh was last, he had the "here I am" limo exit. Emily Maynard's exit was obvious IMO that she was the F1. Shawn greeting K was IMO very telling as were many others.

Although maybe the order may not be as significant as it was, the edit certainly IMO makes a difference. Espcially when we take the music into consideration and the extra second or two screen time. This season viewers saw Lauren out first, first one out of the gate, so to speak.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:32 pm

Lucas15 wrote:IIRC they have staged limo exits in such a way as to make certain people more memorable to the lead than others. First and last seem to be positions favored.

JMHO
We use to get the actual limo exits, not the ones shown.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:18 pm

Could I get some information from some of the posters that have been around a long time and have studied the edit in seasons past? I'm just trying to get a better handle on what we are being shown and why.

Let's take our sage soothsayer, Olivia, for example. During Lauren's first 1-1 date, she has a PI where she says (paraphrasing) that she knows that Ben is probably going to be bitten by the love bug on his date with Lauren, but she remains confident that she (Olivia) and Ben will end up together.

Then at the beginning of JoJo's first 1-1 date Olivia has a PI where she is upbeat and says (paraphrasing), she is going to see him go on dates with others but she remains confident in what she and Ben have together...she's Zen with Ben, etc. After the women watch Ben and JoJo kissing on the roof, Olivia has another PI where she is somewhat despondent saying, JoJo is beautiful, smart and funny and Ben is falling for her while she (Olivia) sits here in a hotel room.

Then we go to the end of JoJo's date and Ben in a voiceover as they are walking out on the balcony for the fireworks Ben repeats very much of what Olivia said, JoJo is a beautiful person, charismatic, has a sense of humor, yada, yada. Of course, then in an ITM Ben tells us he is falling for JoJo.

Why do they show this repeated? In case we didn't catch it the first time? They are misdirecting us? That is where Ben was at that time in the story? or that was where Olivia was without the Battisties marching in her head? Or, are they just trying to tie that date up in neat little package?

JBF, veg_out ????????

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:48 pm

^^^IMO The more they repeat something, the more likely people are to remember it and probably believe it. That is how they redirect us to what they want us to see/notice. That is all part of the storyline and why they are always clobbering us over the head with certain things...like Olivia. They were setting up her fall from the beginning. And having so much attention focused on Olivia distracts us from noticing the connections building with Lauren and JoJo.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:00 am

Looks like ben is back in Denver..
https://instagram.com/p/BCed2S8my1g/

Last edited by KBiegs88 on Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:00 am

Ooo .. This is the part of the season that I dislike immensely .. When the lines get drawn... hissyfit :tissuebox

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:58 am

Hahaha .. Ben has some interesting friends in Denver..... .. Chuckle chuckle

Last edited by Jeepers on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:37 am

^ Yes. A while this site member pointed out that a few of Ben's friends are following Lauren. Well they still are doing so. What's interesting is that a few weeks ago when someone on IG pointed it out one of the friends tagged in Ben's pic started to follow JoJo and Caila.
The friend has now unfollow Caila.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej