SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 29 of 76 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:09 pm

What we are seeing only an edit of gazillion moments caught on film. And we aren't seeing all the stuff that wasn't caught on film.
And then--some of the best love stories are pretty forking boring. It doesn't need to be exciting to anyone outside of the 2 in love. One man's trash is another man's treasure. I am sure if they are in love, they don't care much about what anyone else thinks regarding them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Idlemess Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:14 pm

Jeepers wrote: For so many years so many have complained about not seeing the love story .. Tptb hiding it  .. now we are seeing the love story jump off the screen .. and so many don't believe it

Ironic for sure LOL

I think that some viewers can't believe TPTB would show an actual love story and more or less expects to be played and toyed with. I think that TPTB is more aware of their fans ( surprisingly a lot of people don't know about the spoilers) and those that do are ruining it for others on SM.

Whatever they are showing I'm enjoying it because I can see two believable people who seems to be moving in real life on a reality show. Dating is a process of learning about who you are with, having that jittery feel in your stomach because you like that person and want them to like you.

If the couple is real, they want to please and share who they are and with realness comes reservation and assurance bring down the guard to be more open.
Me personally, I'm super guarded about giving myself all in until I see that there's something to be less guarded about.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:23 pm

Ben seems to think Lauren is the most exiting woman of them all, and to him that's all that matters. Maybe he's not looking for all drama and glitz, but a sweet, kind and cute girl who can easily fit into his life. Nothing wrong with that. It can make really boring tv though, as most of the real love stories might do.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:24 pm

Question. Wasn't the other Ben blatant with Courtney? And some folks couldn't believe it because she was so not giving a damn (winning) I recall Ben F going out of the way for all things Courtney. Folks didnt want to accept it

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:26 pm

Idlemess wrote:Question. Wasn't the other Ben blatant with Courtney? And some folks couldn't believe it because she was so not giving a damn (winning) I recall Ben F going out of the way for all things Courtney. Folks didnt want to accept it

I think they accepted it. Most just couldn't stand it. It wasn't a romance . It was a chance to snag "a model" imo The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 623245435

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:31 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Ben seems to think Lauren is the most exiting woman of them all, and to him that's all that matters. Maybe he's not looking for all drama and glitz, but a sweet, kind and cute girl who can easily fit into his life. Nothing wrong with that. It can make really boring tv though, as most of the real love stories might do.

Maybe too, Ben is like his dad and Lauren has the temperament of his mother. He saw how nurtured he was in his family and with the combo of Lauren who is basically drama free, he sees the possibility of what he loves about his parents .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:38 pm

I think that Ben is kind of a vanilla guy himself, so it makes sense he went for a kind of a vanilla girl. They're both really nice people, but they don't have huge personalities that do well on television, IMO. I think that they are both really well-suited for each other, as they seemed to have grown up in similar backgrounds and have similar temperaments and similar values and goals in life. For me, it was sometimes more fun to watch him with girls like Olivia and Jubilee and Jojo because they brought out his edge; however, IRL, I think those girls would be too much for him. So, I think he made the best choice although it doesn't make for riveting television unfortunately. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:49 pm

I am not concerned with what is vanilla or chocolate or strawberry. If they are happy, so be it. Not gonna effect our lives or more specifically mine.
Second, after living a long life I can readily assure that what is one's man's vanilla is another man's real time gray...not that stupid novel either.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:08 am

I'm making a wild guess here.. I bet Ben is pretty much regretting the second I love you he said. A lot. JMHO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:11 am

At least it said , ultimately the journey was worth it because he found love and not through switcheroo avenue.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:49 am

Ash2214 wrote:
mslat92 wrote:Lauren B just gets more blah to me every week. What does Ben see in her? A passive, pretty girl who will look good on his arm? They're so boring together. Won't last, IMO.

My boyfriend asked my roommate and I last night if Lauren has ever uttered an intelligent sentence that was more than four words long laugh out loud I'm with you though. I like them both, I just don't see anything deep there, at least not yet.

Hopefully the edit for LaurBen moving forward will have more substance. It would be nice to see. I'm not gonna lie, it's kind of nice to watch them stare at one another all googly-eyed and infactuated, but it would be extra nice to see them talking about why they are falling for one another and not just " I, like, could seriously see a life with you...like, not just getting married, but like, a life-life." (I do blame the edit more than anything because Lauren's ITMs have been more interesting than her convos with Higgy.) I still don't feel like I know Lauren as well as the other F6, so it's hard for me to "fall" for LaurBen as a couple, just yet.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:05 am

Ben Higgins: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me...

1. I wear retainers at night.

2. I played three sports when I was a kid: basketball, football and golf.

3. I am an only child.

4. Cooking is my favorite hobby.

5. Growing up, my family owned a fish-fry business. So I know how to fry some fish.

6. I’m allergic to shellfish.

7. Baked barbecue chips are my go-to snack.

8. I cannot stand someone touching my face.

9. Morning is my favorite time of the day.

10. In college, I was hit by a car while walking down the sidewalk.

11. I still have a problem walking with my back turned to traffic.

12. Whiskey on the rocks is my drink of choice.

13. I once found more than $1 million worth of cocaine in Miami Beach. (Don’t worry; I turned it in!)

14. I volunteered in Peru with one of my best friends for a few months after college.

15. I actually got a job as a zookeeper while I lived in Cusco, Peru.

16. I have a tattoo that says “Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed — Proverbs 16:3.”

17. When I was younger — well, who am I kidding? — even today, Winnie the Pooh is my favorite!

18. I graduated from Indiana University.

19. I hate horror films.
20. When I’m stressed, a massage is the best way to calm me down. (Hint, hint!)

21. I’m a die-hard Chicago Cubs baseball fan.

22. I have seen every episode of Saved by the Bell.

23. I’ve torn my ACL twice.
24. I spend most of my free time helping out Humanity and Hope United.

25. My favorite genre of music is red-dirty country.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ben-higgins-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-w163377

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 76 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej