SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 54 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by JBF Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:03 pm

Ha ha! Let's put it this way...

Can I see Ben... as part of their cute little storyline... accidentally letting Lauren go because he THINKS he loves Jo-Jo more, then realizes he made a huge mistake because he now FEELS he loves Lauren more and has to give a second goodbye to Jo-Jo and get on his iphone to call Lauren afterward?

Yup... I can see it happening. This "plot" will fit in well with so many previous Loony Tunes seasons.

Now...

Am I expecting it to happen?

Hecks NO!

Yes, we could just get a standard Jo-Jo as F2 getting rejected first and Lauren simply uses a helicopter for travel and never had to use a limo previously like Jo-Jo. (I will let the screencap sleuthers doublecheck that all limo shots are exactly the same, if possibly "matted-for-the-screen" differently.)

It tickled me how Caila described all of this... (paraphrasing here) "I am aware that he woke up in the morning with two other women*, but I want to be the one who wakes up with him every morning in the future."

Lauren is a strong gal who can take all of the silliness dished out to her.

I am always open to the unexpected. Heck... maybe Chris Harrison will get laryngitis and Michelle Money will have to conduct the live finale alone.

*... and waking up with them does not necessarily mean they each played pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey-in-the-bedroom since everybody is "magically" fully clothed in all of these morning scenes sipping their coffee.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by KBiegs88 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:46 pm

Another interview with Ben confirming he's still engaged and "very much in love"...
http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20981907_20990891,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:02 pm

JBF wrote:Ha ha! Let's put it this way...

Can I see Ben... as part of their cute little storyline... accidentally letting Lauren go because he THINKS he loves Jo-Jo more, then realizes he made a huge mistake because he now FEELS he loves Lauren more and has to give a second goodbye to Jo-Jo and get on his iphone to call Lauren afterward?

Yup... I can see it happening. This "plot" will fit in well with so many previous Loony Tunes seasons.

Now...

Am I expecting it to happen?

Hecks NO!

Yes, we could just get a standard Jo-Jo as F2 getting rejected first and Lauren simply uses a helicopter for travel and never had to use a limo previously like Jo-Jo. (I will let the screencap sleuthers doublecheck that all limo shots are exactly the same, if possibly "matted-for-the-screen" differently.)

It tickled me how Caila described all of this... (paraphrasing here) "I am aware that he woke up in the morning with two other women*, but I want to be the one who wakes up with him every morning in the future."

Lauren is a strong gal who can take all of the silliness dished out to her.

I am always open to the unexpected. Heck... maybe Chris Harrison will get laryngitis and Michelle Money will have to conduct the live finale alone.

*... and waking up with them does not necessarily mean they each played pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey-in-the-bedroom since everybody is "magically" fully clothed in all of these morning scenes sipping their coffee.

I have actually thought something like this might/could happen for a while.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:58 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:Another interview with Ben confirming he's still engaged and "very much in love"...
http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20981907_20990891,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

More damage control? Wow. Enough already. I get it. I get it. :headbanging giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:08 pm

^^^I'm happy they let him talk about it- and IMO it's not his fault that every rag/outlet wants to pick it up- they don't want to be left out. But the whole "I love two women" has been hard enough for him (for them) and now that that episode's been played (and the outlets seemingly were not allowed to publish these interviews until it was), it's time to let Ben move forward. He still hasn't given the end away himself... the unspoiled still wonder how he's going to get out of this one- heck I'm still wondering and waiting for f2s reaction (pretty confident I know f1s).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:46 pm

Does anyone who was #16 out of the limo (in actual time) for the Meet and Greet?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:21 pm

^^ I wonder if Auntie's Love would know. She keeps phenomenal records of each season.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:39 pm

I was looking for a limo order the other day and couldn't find one. We usually keep track but I don't think we did the last couple of seasons. We must remember to do that next season.

Someone was always able to get the real time but I haven't seen it for a few seasons.

Here is the viewer exit order, but I was looking for the real time, and couldn't find it.

JenWilson.ca
First to arrive is Lauren the flight attendant. She gives Ben wings. Second is Caila the software sales rep, who gets Ben to catch her.

3. Jennifer, 25, Small Business Owner from Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
4. Jami, 23, Bartender from St. Albert, Alberta, Canada. She knows Kaitlyn.
5. Samantha the attorney. She just found out that she passed the bar exam.
6. Jubilee the war veteran. She says she had a couple pick-up lines for him but forgot them all.
7. Amanda the esthetician.
8. Lace, 25, Real Estate Agent from Denver, CO. She kisses him because she wanted the first kiss.
9. Lauren R, 26, Math Teacher from Houston, TX. She’s stalked Ben online for the last few months. Creeeeper.
10. Shushanna, 27, Mathematician from Salt Lake City, UT. She speaks only Spanish to Ben. He has no idea what she’s saying.
11. Leah, 25, Event Planner from Denver, CO.
12. Joelle “Jojo”, 24, Real Estate Developer from Dallas, TX. She exits the limo wearing a unicorn head. Is that Elan Gale’s? (One of the producers.)
13. Lauren H, 25, Kindergarten Teacher from Ann Arbor, MI. Is this the third Lauren? She brought Ben a bouquet that she got at a wedding last weekend.
14. Laura, 24, Account Executive from Louisville, KY. Her friends call her Red Velvet.
15. Mandi the dentist. She’s wearing a giant flower on her head. “Maybe we can talk later and you can polinate it.” I think I just took her off my list.
16 & 17. Haley & Emily, 22, Twins from Las Vegas, NV. They’re so annoying. “We never date the same guy, so you’re the exception.”
18. Meagan, 30, Cowgirl from Weatherford, TX. She’s walking up with a little horse. I don’t think this one is gonna last long.
19. Breanne, 30, Nutritional Therapist from Seattle, WA. She brought a picnic. “I don’t eat any gluten.” She’s breaking breadsticks on rocks. Seriously.
20. Isabel “Izzy”, 24, Graphic Designer from Brandford, CT. She’s wearing a onesie. “I had to find out if you were the onesie for me.” Wow.
21. Rachel, 23, Unemployed from Little Rock, AR. She’s riding in on a … handlebar-less electric scooter thing?
22. Jessica, 23, Accountant from Boca Raton, FL. “I’m so happy it’s you.”
23. Tiara the chicken enthusiast.
24. Lauren “LB”, 23, Fashion Buyer from Stillwater, OK.
25. Jackie, 23, Cerontologist from San Francisco, CA.
26. Olivia, 23, News Anchor from Austin, TX.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonchan Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:01 am

I read that he went to a concert in Texas.

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:27 am

Sorry, why does it matter who got out of the limo 16th? What am I missing? Also who was at a concert in Texas? Ben? Are we thinking to visit Jojo?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:29 am

casjacknick wrote:Sorry, why does it matter who got out of the limo 16th? What am I missing? Also who was at a concert in Texas? Ben? Are we thinking to visit Jojo?

I don't think there has been any mention of Ben being in Texas for a concert. JoJo was at a concert in Dallas last week but she lives there so that's not surprising.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:33 am

The shown order of the limo exits used to be significant .. The middle exit many times indicated the F1

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej