SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 36 of 76 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Duke702 Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:04 pm

Besides RS, how is it known Caila is F3? I know Amanda is F4 , because I remember she was back on social media after hometowns during filming. But was Caila back on social media before JoJo?I don't remember...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:32 pm

^ GA posted several times that GA had info that Calia got her travel itinerary day of or day before FRC

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:46 am

The very fact that they show Ben waking up with the F3 shows me they didn't have sex. Have they ever shown that with any other lead? Waking up with the girls? No wonder there were tabloids stating that.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:55 am

ForeverLove wrote:The very fact that they show Ben waking up with the F3 shows me they didn't have sex. Have they ever shown that with any other lead? Waking up with the girls? No wonder there were tabloids stating that.

They did show Kaitlyn's morning-afters, and at least 2/3 of those involved sex I'm sure.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:25 am

I remember Kaitlyn and Nick "waking up". That was kinda silly.

Ben doesn't seem the type to need all of that nookie. I really don't think the leads have THAT much energy as Fleiss brags they do. As a lead, you are tired and don't get much privacy except in the camera-less "suites". My guess is that some may do "it" with two contestants either on Fantasy Date or Last Chance Date, but rarely with all three front-runners.

Hey! They take blood tests for a reason. Unfortunately these days only gay men do it "safe" with the proper protection, because AIDS back in the 80s-90s made it a necessity. Thanks to our culture and the way far-right GOP candidates promote it with their anti-gay legislation, so many in this country simply "assume" everything is safe as long as you are "straight". I doubt any of these contestants bother with protection and it surprises me nobody has gotten pregnant on this show yet.

But... again... I don't think they do it as often as the editors insinuate it. Remember when Desie and Drew had a "hot time" on their fantasy date on account of the air conditioning not working? They didn't fib to us, although Desie confirmed they spent the night talking about their childhoods. I really don't think those two were "into" each other much.

Not much to comment on last night's hometown dates.

No interesting Edit "Details" that jumped out of interest aside from Canada Geese, which are the official bird of the Fleiss Franchise. We saw them on Lauren's hometown. I think they pop up in every OTHER season in the hometowns, usually with either F1 or F3. Molly and Emily Maynard had them in their seasons. I think F3 Nikki in Ben F. had an amusing plastic one at her family house in Fort Worth. Also F2 Clare Bear in Sacramento had the geese,among other park critters. Amanda got the sea gull. Yup... birds are important, even if they are grackles whom Kaitlyn feared in her alley-way.

Lauren seemed like the only one he looked happy with and it was good to see him cry a bit talking to her sister (?).

Caila's hometown was interesting with its Philippine cultural education. I could easily see her now as a prospective Bachelorette even if she had been a boring contestant prior to this episode.

That whole saga with Jo-Jo's boyfriend played out ssssooooo hokey. I really don't see her as a viable candidate other than a F2 "dumpee". Her one brother looked so familiar to me. I swear him on another TV show.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:40 am

Haven't watched HTD episode yet, but if it's as bad as it sounds and it so over-the-top blatantly points to Lauren, how are they going to rev up JoJo & Caila enough in these last 2 episodes? It's a little insulting to the general audience at this point to say "Which one will Ben choose? and "It will be the most dramatic rose ceremony ever"
Maybe TPTB threw in the towel this season, that most would be so enraptured by the Lauren & Ben relationship that we wouldn't care about the whole suspense part near the end and would still get the ratings they need...are they actually showing us the love story? Or are they? Maybe new father MF has grown soft and wants to put out the love story for Benny Boy.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:14 am

agentcurls wrote:Haven't watched HTD episode yet, but if it's as bad as it sounds and it so over-the-top blatantly points to Lauren, how are they going to rev up JoJo & Caila enough in these last 2 episodes? It's a little insulting to the general audience at this point to say "Which one will Ben choose? and "It will be the most dramatic rose ceremony ever"
Maybe TPTB threw in the towel this season, that most would be so enraptured by the Lauren & Ben relationship that we wouldn't care about the whole suspense part near the end and would still get the ratings they need...are they actually showing us the love story? Or are they? Maybe new father MF has grown soft and wants to put out the love story for Benny Boy.

By making him tell ILU to one and making it look like he had sex with both!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:16 am

^

IMO they're throwing in the kitchen sink to point to other directions but Lauren's. Ben hasn't talked about Lauren or how he feels about her in ITM in ages. JoJo gets all emotional drama. The only way it wouldn't point toward Lauren if they didn't show her HTD. Ben started to tear up when trying to describe how he feels about Lauren. How do you hide that?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:17 am

JBF wrote: ** snipped**
That whole saga with Jo-Jo's boyfriend played out ssssooooo hokey. I really don't see her as a viable candidate other than a F2 "dumpee". Her one brother looked so familiar to me. I swear him on another TV show.

Her brother Ben Patton (I think that is his last name) was on Ready for Love. Perhaps his cynicism comes from his failed engagement on that show. JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:21 am

I think the front runner was so undeniable , it was hard to hide even with tricky editing . I believe Ben gave himself to the process and had particulars he liked about each girl. In the end, I truly believe, Jojo did not really love him. After her botched performance on her HTD, she showed that capability of faking it imo. I think she was there to showcase herself as the Bette. There's no way Ben will pick any other than Lauren. It's getting that clear. Ben would never want to insert himself into Jojo's family. Truly ,mho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:23 am

sophienette wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Haven't watched HTD episode yet, but if it's as bad as it sounds and it so over-the-top blatantly points to Lauren, how are they going to rev up JoJo & Caila enough in these last 2 episodes? It's a little insulting to the general audience at this point to say "Which one will Ben choose? and "It will be the most dramatic rose ceremony ever"

By making him tell ILU to one and making it look like he had sex with both!

And airing the Besnick preview quite early, leaking to Us Weekly how torn he was and how he had sex with all F3.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:23 am

Yep, this way we watch Lolo HTD and think.... how can he say I love you to another woman next week!?! Shock! Horror!  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 76 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej