SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 19 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 47 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:02 pm

I don't know how credible that is from wetpaint. They aren't that reliable at times. They could have taken some of that from RS's most recent article and added other stuff for drama.

I'm thinking the I love you that was said to Jojo is just that....I love you. I love you as a person, woman, friend, type thing.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:06 pm

Julie81 wrote:I don't know how credible that is from wetpaint. They aren't that reliable at times. They could have taken some of that from RS's most recent article and added other stuff for drama.

I'm thinking the I love you that was said to Jojo is just that....I love you. I love you as a person, woman, friend, type thing.

I do agree with what you said about the ILY part. I always hear that I love them but I'm not IN love with them statement. Those are famous words during a breakup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:11 pm

Exactly!! I have no doubt that Ben did love Jojo but just wasn't in love with her.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:02 pm

Pardon me if this has been brought up previously, but someone has made a you tube channel with all of Lauren B.'s highlights thus far and the name of the channel is "xBushnellBachelorettex". I found it odd. Maybe it's a close friend or family member of hers or perhaps an admirer, but it kind of reminded me of a channel back in 2009 that was dedicated to all of Ali Fedotowsky's highlights during her time on Jake P's Bach days. The channel was "missdrspark" and alas...Ali became the next bachelorette.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:18 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:If that's true he just keeps digging a deeper hole for all three of them. Why does the F2 have to know he meant it? How does it help her? 'I love you but I still chose the other girl, whom I love more' and how is it supposed to make his F1 feel better? His 'need' to let the F2 know he loves her?! He's doing this to ease his own guilt, and it helps no one.

word  score   I agree
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:22 pm

rhondam wrote:I post this in another thread, but think it belongs here:

As a possible thought, because Ben saw what happened to Nick on Kaitlyn's season, maybe he got TPTB to agree to let him let his F2 go before the FRC. This could be one of the conditions Ben asked for before agreeing to sign on the dotted line to be TB.

If you recall, just before the time of announcing who TB was going to be, someone close to him posted here that Ben was prepared to sign on to be The Bach but only if TPTB agreed to certain things (none of which was money) and if they agreed to them, he would sign.

Guess I'll reply here too Smiley

I have thought of that too! Especially when he told spoiled F2 she wouldnt be blindsided in such an affirmative way, repeating 'I Promise' twice.

That is partly the reason why I am sleuthing the preview so much, I just cant see him taking her to FRC, or at least not FRC spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:37 pm

I'm not liking the sounds of that WetPaint article. It's like yeah I love you JoJo and I really meant it when I said it but it was a mistake to tell you that. He should've said it was a mistake to blindside her after he promised he wouldn't and that he regrets that. Don't say it was a mistake to tell her you loved her. Assuming this is all true of course. Hopefully this finale isn't as bad as it's being made out to be.

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:47 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm not liking the sounds of that WetPaint article. It's like yeah I love you JoJo and I really meant it when I said it but it was a mistake to tell you that. He should've said it was a mistake to blindside her after he promised he wouldn't and that he regrets that. Don't say it was a mistake to tell her you loved her. Assuming this is all true of course. Hopefully this finale isn't as bad as it's being made out to be.

JMO.

Maybe he thought he would always have a chance to talk to her in advance should he need to. I'm with everyone else that believes that he didn't want to hurt anyone, much less someone he cared a lot about. JMO

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm not liking the sounds of that WetPaint article. It's like yeah I love you JoJo and I really meant it when I said it but it was a mistake to tell you that. He should've said it was a mistake to blindside her after he promised he wouldn't and that he regrets that. Don't say it was a mistake to tell her you loved her. Assuming this is all true of course. Hopefully this finale isn't as bad as it's being made out to be.

JMO.

I guess technically he could say it was a mistake to tell her that he loved her because it led to blindsiding her. All I know, and it's just my opinion, but I would not be thrilled if I was the F1 or F2 girl. I know it's the premise of the show and they should be prepared, but it would be tough either way IMO. I'll wait until I actually see the finale and the ATFR before I really form how I feel about it, but man, that's a tough situation.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:57 pm

JoJo appears to be fine post-show and seems to still have a positive opinion of Ben so I'm guessing she got over it pretty quickly, but if I was her in that moment I definitely would've been livid. Same if I was Lauren. I just think it's a sucky situation all around. I like Ben but I think he's really been showing his age this season. He put himself and the F2 in a tough spot here.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:03 pm

I'm going wait until I see it play out to form an opinion. That being said, I'm sure JoJo is fine. It was Bachelor bubble love, not real life.  She's probably all over it regardless what happened and is hoping for the Bachette gig. And frankly, I hope she gets it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:11 pm

When watching episode 1 again yesterday, I noted that Ben said, "I want to find the woman that I can say “I love you” and I know that it’s true and that it’s real." That was left in there for a reason.

I agree with everyone who thinks that Ben got caught in a moment. At the same time, until it airs, it'll be hard to say if he's sincere. Weirdly enough, I actually could see Ben saying "I love you" to both women and meaning it, but something makes him choose one woman over the other.

Ben closes his segment in the opener with this statement: "I’m looking for ways in life to make me a better man, and I think, finding my wife, would make me a better man." IMO, when we hear Ben say, "This woman is making me a better man," I think that we've found his F1. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 47 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej