SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 11 of 76 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 43 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by BlackHalo Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:23 am

Becca has been pretty invisible this season.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:38 am

I don't think Caila will be the villain. no

I do think Caila will be the next Bachelorette. yes

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:50 am

There really is no need for a new villian. Olivia has been more than enough.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:47 am

albean99 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Ben was probably most shocked about the splice and dice of the preview and how it was misleading to what really happened!

You're probably right, Nutty.

I believe so too. If the preview wasn't misleading he probably wouldn't have been bothered by it.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:46 am

Miyala wrote:
albean99 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Ben was probably most shocked about the splice and dice of the preview and how it was misleading to what really happened!

I believe so too. If the preview wasn't misleading he probably wouldn't have been bothered by it.
I don't think that's true. He would of been bothered either way. It's awkward and uncomfortable having to watch something like that back..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:51 am

BlackHalo wrote:Becca has been pretty invisible this season.
Yeah. She only has two more episodes. I doubt she'll get any screen time episode 6 because there seems to be a lot going on already. But I'm sure she'll get plenty of screen time episode 7 to make it "shocking" when she gets cut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:41 am

eversotrue wrote:
Miyala wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I don't think that's true. He would of been bothered either way. It's awkward and uncomfortable having to watch something like that back..

Yes that`s true, he would have been bothered either way.… bothered was a bad word choice. I meant he wouldn't have been upset/looked angry, as I understood it. But I haven't seen the live show so I haven't seen his reaction myself. We all reed different things into a situation and maybe he was just uncomfortable.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:46 am

I think he would have been less bothered if it hadn't been so edited and misrepresented.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:06 am

Miyala wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Miyala wrote:

Yes that`s true, he would have been bothered either way.… bothered was a bad word choice. I meant he wouldn't have been upset/looked angry, as I understood it. But I haven't seen the live show so I haven't seen his reaction myself. We all reed different things into a situation and maybe he was just uncomfortable.
He didn't look angry. He just looked awkwardly uncomfortable.

Last edited by eversotrue on Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:07 am

nutty1 wrote:I think he would have been less bothered if it hadn't been so edited and misrepresented.
Yeah, but there's no way to know what/how it/if was misinterpreted until the episode airs.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:47 am

eversotrue wrote:
agentcurls wrote:SM-wise, it does seem like LB is bursting at the seams...while JoJo is basically rehearsing for the Bachelorette role.
I actually don't think so. JoJo favs EVERYTHING. But whenever someone mentions her being the ETTE (which is all the time), she never favs... I noticed she favs a lot of random tweets, tweets from past and current contestants, her and Beccas friendship, and whenever her and Ben are being cute on camera.

I try not to read too much into SM, but it can sometimes be telling.
It's just a vibe I get. JoJo's fan-love & her fashion posts just make me think she is plotting her next move post-show (maybe a blog, etc.) & it it's not something F1's typically do.

On another note, LaurBen is a cute & endearing pairing, but BenJo is definitely more exciting to watch (to me) & would personally love it if the spoiler is wrong (but it most likely isn't).
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:57 am

eversotrue wrote:I don't think viewership is down... It's around the same as every season, so I don't know why they decided to show that preview so early.

Because Olivia has been the main pulled drama-wise, so they need to set-up the rest of the season as being just as dramatic, so they don't lose those viewers who might think things will get boring once she leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 76 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 43 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej