SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 47 of 76 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:07 am

I don't know if it's the right thread to ask...
I was watching this sneak peek preview
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ACY32NgCp80
when I noticed towards the end of the preview that twice Ben closed the limo doors, but different angles/different doors.
Are they both during FRC ?
If so, that's strange... question
Are there 2 departures?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:10 am

I think they sleuthed one is him arriving and one is F2 leaving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:25 am

Ok!
I missed this discussion...
Thank you for the clarification !

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:30 am

It's actually just those sneaky editors up to their usual tricks. Both scenes are of Ben putting the F2 in the limo, but they've flipped the second one -- if you look closely you can see that his pocket square, which should be visible on his left chest, is missing.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:16 am

I re-watched some episodes and paid a lot of attention to Lauren and JoJo scenes.

The camera gets panned very often to JoJo's reactions (Ben interacting with other women especially having to do with Lauren, other women describing their feelings about Ben, etc.) and often gets followed with an ITM. This is not the case with Lauren. I will sum it up as "The Ben & Lauren Plus JoJo Show"
JoJo's edit is reminding me of JP's (F1) and especially Chris S's (who was the spoiled F2, actual F1).

Also, if you look more closely at BenJo scenes, the physical chemistry, eye contact and the looks that they give one another do rival, IMO, the Ben/Lauren exchanges. But the camera angles are more up close IMO for the Ben/Lauren kisses (another editing trick) so that it appears possibly more intense, where as BenJo's camera angles are little further away.
Also, to note, since Lauren is the spoied F1, we all have the tendency to fall under the power of suggestion so we might be "seeing more" with Ben and Lauren and downplaying the other connections because of this. (But believe me when I say I don't discount the Ben/Lauren connection. I don't.)
The edits this time are interesting that's for sure.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:29 am

ForeverLove wrote:I think they sleuthed one is him arriving and one is F2 leaving.

I think we figured it out yo be the same time but they flipped the image once. We should see his left pocket and pocket square in one but we can't.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:56 am

What do you all make of this you tube channel dedicated to LB:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMkTaOiA7pkVmPohZ7C_dpA

Has anyone confirmed that this channel was set up by a family member or close friend? Maybe it's a (rather obsessed) fan. The channel even links to Lauren's ABC bachelor page bio and her personal IG. It's just strange that the videos are all titled: "Lauren Bushnell: _____", etc. and not "Lauren Bushnell AND Ben Higgins." There are about 40+ vids of her airtime, ALL of her airtime, not just the Ben parts. It's like an advertisement for Lauren Bushnell. It probably doesn't mean too much, but I find it odd. Just as I found Ali Fed's dedicated you tube channel odd some time ago.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:03 pm

I doubt that channel has any affiliation with Lauren. I don't see her family doing that just based off their SM activity this far! Only her brothers have talked about the show on their Twitter accounts and that's been very sparse. Those boys wouldn't take time out of their lives to do a YouTube channel about their sister.

Probably an overly obsessed fan. There's a few of those out there! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:03 pm

agentcurls wrote:I re-watched some episodes and paid a lot of attention to Lauren and JoJo scenes.

The camera gets panned very often to JoJo's reactions (Ben interacting with other women especially having to do with Lauren, other women describing their feelings about Ben, etc.) and often gets followed with an ITM. This is not the case with Lauren. I will sum it up as "The Ben & Lauren Plus JoJo Show"
JoJo's edit is reminding me of JP's (F1) and especially Chris S's (who was the spoiled F2, actual F1).

Also, if you look more closely at BenJo scenes, the physical chemistry, eye contact and the looks that they give one another do rival, IMO, the Ben/Lauren exchanges. But the camera angles are more up close IMO for the Ben/Lauren kisses (another editing trick) so that it appears possibly more intense, where as BenJo's camera angles are little further away.
Also, to note, since Lauren is the spoied F1, we all have the tendency to fall under the power of suggestion so we might be "seeing more" with Ben and Lauren and downplaying the other connections because of this. (But believe me when I say I don't discount the Ben/Lauren connection. I don't.)

Ditto Agentcurls..The spoilers definitely ruin the viewing experience. I feel like the edit, the previews and everything else is feeding into the spoilers while the real relationship is happening in the background. I love their times together and their lingering looks. Ben's ITM about jojo, his blogs. I guess I'm in the minority, but I think that Jojo could very well be F1.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:06 pm

It is probably someone who has become a fan of Lauren that set it up just hope it is not some obsessed fan who becomes a stalker jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Lily wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I re-watched some episodes and paid a lot of attention to Lauren and JoJo scenes.

Ditto Agentcurls..The spoilers definitely ruin the viewing experience. I feel like the edit, the previews and everything else is feeding into the spoilers while the real relationship is happening in the background. I love their times together and their lingering looks. Ben's ITM about jojo, his blogs. I guess I'm in the minority, but I think that Jojo could very well be F1.

Have we seen evidence of JoJo's LCD? If not, why do you think that is?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Lily wrote:

Count me in !
I see the same things!
From what I've seen on screen and heard/read from Ben, he is in love with Jojo IMO, and I can totally see him picking her at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 76 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej